Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-03-2014, 10:03 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Can you elaborate on this more? Were you afraid to be too open/jump into a relationship, but the new girl is making you trust her more?
I guess what I was aiming at saying for all the readers is that looking at things from all angles can be helpful, and weighing them is important. Emotionally, objectively, short term, long term, needs, wants, etc.

Emotionally, I am not very invested in this relationship in comparison to my last. This is more healthy because a relationship that is just starting and is a college relationship shouldnt be as serious when there are so many other parts of your life being sorted out (I am applying to a Ph.D. program and graduating a year early). This new girl is emotionally unstable with anxiety and that does scare me a little, but I also realize that I care for her more than any other girl since my past girlfriend.

Objectively, I want to be able to hold a healthy relationship and to learn what I like in other people and how those people make me act/become as a person. This girl demands respect, but gives me respect. She puts forth effort and commitment to me, doesn't talk to her ex's because she knows what I've dealt with, lets me know I am important to her, but also has learned to request less from me, understands that she must make me work for her to keep balance, and motivates me to invest in my family that i neglect from time to time.

We had sex a lot initially, and then cooled off, and now are more consistent as we gained a balanced relationship. I talk to her on the phone from time to time, text during the day but not excessively. She keeps her schedule and doesn't depend on me, I keep mine, but we do make compromises like I help her w hw, she makes me relax and watch movies w her, only sleeps in my room at school twice a week maybe three times as opposed to early on when she tried sleeping in my room every day.

Short term, I enjoy the relationship and hold questions on how seriously I feel about her. She is enjoyable but I am still losing my feelings for my ex, and that ultimately is coming with time as I can see through her ways of making me make these compromises (helping her, seeing her family, coming to see my family, making time for us) are helping me.

Long term, I honestly don't feel like the relationship will last but I am okay with it. If it does, that means I have followed what I feel is a normal relationship where there is a gradual building process.

Needs vs. Wants, I want sex obviously but I don't need it. I have grown to be a sex addict, but I do not really feel the need to have sex with a wide array of girls, I am fine with one. I want to be able to emotionally connect with a girl on a level that I thought I had with my ex, and feel like she is capable to a degree, but I do not need it now so I am not reliant on her and the relationship. I want to learn more about myself and dating is a means to do so

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 09:20 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All 3 of the women I'd at one point targeted as good matches who are comfortably in my attainable range all broke up with their boyfriends this past week. That time of year, or what? Cripes!

I'm too old to waffle, so I figure I'll just take the first one that gives me an opportunity to move in.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely that time of year, for women to break up with men anyway. Gotta get those V-day presents.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:38 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is leaving town the best way to end a relationship? Probably not I assume.
Old 03-06-2014, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
And not telling the other party? No. Definitely not.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
And not telling the other party? No. Definitely not.
Why not? I feel like I'm being controlled at everything I try and do. Just doesn't seem right being in this relationship.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:21 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So grow some balls and tell her you're done getting pushed around and told what to do. You want flexibility and freedom so you're done.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:24 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why not? I feel like I'm being controlled at everything I try and do. Just doesn't seem right being in this relationship.
Man up, Clementine.
Old 03-06-2014, 10:47 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
So grow some balls and tell her you're done getting pushed around and told what to do. You want flexibility and freedom so you're done.
well that would be straight to the point lol.
Old 03-06-2014, 11:00 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Seriously though, that is a terrible way to go about ending a relationship. As everyone else said, man up and just tell her you're done

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2014, 11:03 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish M.O.T.H. was here to tell us stories we can vicariously live through. I also enjoyed how he'd type "haha" in his own stories.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 07:36 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Forgot about MOTH. I assume one of his WalMart parking lot lovers finally stabbed him.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:12 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Tell her you're moving to Yemen.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 10:15 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm proud of you for a properly punctuated post...however, you piss me off by being a little *****.

Sack up, and tell her!!! I know you have it in you.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 12:58 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Tell her you're moving to Yemen.
You're not even old enough to make that reference.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2014, 11:24 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I've been talking to this chick for a few weeks in my math class. Been clicking pretty well, but today I saw that she has ******* really hairy arms. Am I an asshole if I just went from a 10 to a 1 on the interested scale?

How do you tell someone without coming off like a dick? "hey nice gorilla arms"
Old 03-07-2014, 11:28 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
So I've been talking to this chick for a few weeks in my math class. Been clicking pretty well, but today I saw that she has ******* really hairy arms. Am I an asshole if I just went from a 10 to a 1 on the interested scale?

How do you tell someone without coming off like a dick? "hey nice gorilla arms"
Sounds like you're afraid of rejection so you found the first "dealbreaker"

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 03-07-2014, 11:30 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
Sounds like you're afraid of rejection so you found the first "dealbreaker"
Hmm this could very well be. Damn Balla, ya saw right through my ways. Touche sir.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:32 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Hmm this could very well be. Damn Balla, ya saw right through my ways. Touche sir.
I only know because i've been there, man.

Quote:

Old 03-08-2014, 01:35 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Soooo my ex who has a gf right now (bi) wants to have intercourse again.

Should I try and go for the belt ? Her gf is pretty nice looking.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 05:42 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What kind of question is that? If there's even a slight chance, you at the very least put some bait out to see if she bites.
Old 03-08-2014, 08:05 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Definitely that time of year, for women to break up with men anyway. Gotta get those V-day presents.
I was helping a friend shop for Valentine's Day and I almost half jokingly told him not to spend too much money because most breakups seem to happen at the end of February or beginning of March. He was dumped a week later.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 11:02 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post

Quote:

Old 03-08-2014, 11:05 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do it woot. So we can all love vicariously through you.
Old 03-08-2014, 02:17 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post

Uhhhh... If you don't try, then you are going to regret it for the rest of your life.

Do it. And don't fail. And tell us. And share pictures. And maybe video. With your **** blurred out. Thanks.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote