Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-08-2014, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't do it. Anything with the letters EX attached to it rarely turns out well.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 02:17 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wootylicous View Post
Soooo my ex who has a gf right now (bi) wants to have intercourse again.

Should I try and go for the belt ? Her gf is pretty nice looking.
Do not try. Do not try. Do not try.

Just DO it.
Old 03-17-2014, 02:10 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
You don't.

Seriously. You can't really get anywhere through texting, but you sure can ruin your chances. Keep your texting minimal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
be a f****** man and call the women if you like her, if you don't then you're wasting both of your time
This should be true but really isn't. Calling in this day and age is a waste of time. I find women (well, men too) in general will just text you back if they don't pick up the phone. I followed this mindset for a while of calling women and it led nowhere. Developing a good text game is important.

Solid general rules for good texting game - initiate the first time is fine, then pull back abruptly. Don't type more than she does. Don't respond immediately to her messages. And sometimes don't respond at all. I can't tell you how many times I've heard women ***** and moan about how a guy they're interested in isn't texting them back. Attractive girls are used to most guys being at their beck and call because they're used to the attention. Be different. It's typically good if a women is complaining about you. An uninterested girl doesn't care.
Old 03-18-2014, 01:37 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think if you wanna **** your w aitress you should be allowed

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 11:47 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz4Life View Post
I think if you wanna **** your w aitress you should be allowed
Why wouldn't you be able too?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2014, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Why wouldn't you be able too?
I was waaay drunk when I posted that. I have a gf and stepping out of bounds ain't something I'd like to do that's why I implied I wasn't allowed to lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2014, 10:12 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So there's this girl up at school that I've been seeing lately. Things aren't really serious, we hang out pretty often and have hooked up a couple times, but they were starting to get more serious. Now we're on spring break and home for the week. There's no chance of me seeing her all week, but I don't want it to be a dead week either. I've texted her and talked a couple times over break, but I just hate having conversations over text. Any ideas on how to keep things going without being able to see her and without having a full-blown conversation over text?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:21 AM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
So there's this girl up at school that I've been seeing lately. Things aren't really serious, we hang out pretty often and have hooked up a couple times, but they were starting to get more serious. Now we're on spring break and home for the week. There's no chance of me seeing her all week, but I don't want it to be a dead week either. I've texted her and talked a couple times over break, but I just hate having conversations over text. Any ideas on how to keep things going without being able to see her and without having a full-blown conversation over text?
Facetime? Skype? Your options are limited.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2014, 12:43 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dick pic bro.
Old 03-20-2014, 12:55 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If it's only a week I wouldn't talk to her at all - unless she sends the first message. Give it some space as you two aren't too serious jujst yet. Good sign if she ends up texting you first asking what's up. But if not it doesn't really matter anyway.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:14 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Do you like her or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:03 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've hung out with this one girl a few times and we've been joking around sarcastically, and she seems to think i'm funny as i've legitimately made her laugh out loud/bowled over laughing a few times. but there's been no physical touching, no serious flirting, etc like i've seen with other girls who were interested in me. i usually mix it up with acting serious and making a lot of jokes/sarcastic behavior.

if that kind of rapport hasn't happened in the first few meetings, any chance it would happen later on? anything i can do to initiate that? and if i don't receive those signs of interest described above (the flirting, touching, etc) should i still make a move anyway?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2014, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When in doubt, always kiss the girl.
Old 03-27-2014, 10:14 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you've only hung out with her a few times you don't have much to lose.
Old 03-28-2014, 01:17 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does hooking up mean you banged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:18 AM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does hang out mean you banged?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:32 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
If you've only hung out with her a few times you don't have much to lose.
I guess thats a good way to look at it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
Does hang out mean you banged?
Nah lol. We've hung out after class walking to the bus. And we had a quick dinner at the food court in campus for half an hour once. But thats about it.

Last edited by 49ersfan_87 : 03-28-2014 at 01:50 AM.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My girl is in the bathroom throwing up. Drunk, sloppy, tossing baseless accusations. Quite the night ruined.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:32 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
My girl is in the bathroom throwing up. Drunk, sloppy, tossing baseless accusations. Quite the night ruined.
when girl do you mean your girlfriend, or this girl you bang but you're too embarrassed to tell your friends you're going out with her?

Also I totally banged my sig/avatar

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:36 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, quintessential girlfriend. Sexy and treats me well. Loves to argue and doesn't trust me whatsoever.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2014, 12:58 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
i've hung out with this one girl a few times and we've been joking around sarcastically, and she seems to think i'm funny as i've legitimately made her laugh out loud/bowled over laughing a few times. but there's been no physical touching, no serious flirting, etc like i've seen with other girls who were interested in me. i usually mix it up with acting serious and making a lot of jokes/sarcastic behavior.

if that kind of rapport hasn't happened in the first few meetings, any chance it would happen later on? anything i can do to initiate that? and if i don't receive those signs of interest described above (the flirting, touching, etc) should i still make a move anyway?
Easy way to answer your own question is to just ask her out. You'll know she isn't interested if she says no...overthinking it will just drive you nuts.
Old 03-31-2014, 01:41 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotRickJames View Post
Easy way to answer your own question is to just ask her out. You'll know she isn't interested if she says no...overthinking it will just drive you nuts.
"My girl" said yes and wasn't even interested. It's alot easier to tell if they are interested by how they respond to you. You can see the passion in their eyes and if you can't, they aren't.
Old 03-31-2014, 08:08 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ask her out, go on the date, try to kiss her goodnight. There ya go.
Old 03-31-2014, 11:13 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

the only thing i guess that that could qualify is she laughs at my jokes. but she hasn't touched my arm, flirted, etc. i'm sure there are a lot of other signs that i don't know about but i don't really think about that stuff, just the obvious ones and the gut feeling i get.

i'll probably ask her out soon just to find out (i'm guessing she'll say no, but who knows). my main issue is my anxiety. in my head its smooth and confident, in reality its just jitters and stuttering. i might have a beer before just to loosen up a bit.
Old 04-01-2014, 12:52 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

I love how jealousy works. The girl who I was trying to date (for about 2 weeks... before finally giving up because she seemed interested in other guys), texted me tonight.

It might have something to do with this new blonde I met that was really flirty with me. I may have 'accidentally' told one of her friends that I met this new girl and that I got her number. I don't really have much interest in new girl (her voice is a bit annoying and she's really wasn't interesting me much outside of her looks and flirty personality) but now I'm completely interested in finding out when I can take her to dinner.

I love jealousy.