Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-04-2009, 08:30 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
That's when you know she is A) trying to end it because she probably talked to her girlfriends and something happened where they convinced her to move on or you're not the right guy, or B) taking to long to ask her out and move on with it. Probably with your traveling and being busy with your life, she thinks that no potential in a relationship due to the distance so probably vibing off of that.
Very sound logic. Either way, I was never trying to date. Over it. Met a girl in my yoga class last night. We're going out Friday. I'll hit the waitress back up Friday daytime to say hi. If I get nothing back, I'm out fo sho.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:17 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Very sound logic. Either way, I was never trying to date. Over it. Met a girl in my yoga class last night. We're going out Friday. I'll hit the waitress back up Friday daytime to say hi. If I get nothing back, I'm out fo sho.
That's what I'd do no sense in looking desperate and dragging it out. Like I say, if it's meant to be then later on, in the future, your paths will cross again.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Met a girl in my yoga class last night
That's why I took yoga in college. I was one of three guys haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love it. Not only is it a good workout, but it helps me get emotionally centered. I'm also improving my balance and flexibility. Happened to fall over last night, then struck up a convo after about me being an idiot. HIYO!!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 03-04-2009, 11:40 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love it.
Well, I would go do my normal workout afterwards as I kind of viewed it as just a bunch of stretching (I'm blessed with flexibility and good balance). However, what was great about it was the lack of fatties. Fat girls aren't flexible so they don't take yoga.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
You haven't taken women & gender studies then. Well, neither have I, but I wish I did haha.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 619 View Post
You haven't taken women & gender studies then. Well, neither have I, but I wish I did haha.
Actually, Women's Literature was cross-listed as a WGS course and I did take that. However, it was mainly just fat ugly girls who took it; cool professor though.

Old 03-04-2009, 12:35 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Well, I would go do my normal workout afterwards as I kind of viewed it as just a bunch of stretching (I'm blessed with flexibility and good balance). However, what was great about it was the lack of fatties. Fat girls aren't flexible so they don't take yoga.
Depends on the type of class. I do mine at Gold's, and we do the sunrise salutations (standard), then a mix of stretching and strength poses. It can be a really nice workout, but I often do the course, then do some cardio, then a little weights. Doing it once a week helps break up my overall routine.

But yeah, very few fatties in my class.

Old 03-04-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bama, I'm not much of a dancer myself. Don't particularly like it, not good at it, etc. I've found a way to play it in my favor though. If I'm chatting it up with a girl and we are walking to the dance floor, I'll turn to her and say, "I'm not a dancer. Just figured I'd let you know." Then I'll smile, and she'll either smile, chuckle, or saying somethign reassuring in a cute kind of way.

So a couple seconds later when we get out there, I'll just say, "Alright. So how do you want to work this? Do you just want me to grind on you now or what?" Once again, I get another laugh or something out of that. Then when it comes to actually dancing, just kind of follow her. Nothing too crazy. I just kind of hold onto her and do a slight rock most of the time. Nothing more then that really. (Note, if she's into you being funny, don't be afraid to do something that makes you look like a little bit of an idiot. Will get more laughs.) If you are just swaying with her and she says something like, why aren't you dancing? I try and find someone who is going at it really hardcore and say "because I don't want to look like that guy."

After we are done, I'll just normally finish by saying, "I told you I wasn't a dancer." Then I'll offer to get a drink or something. From that point, I'll normally just get on people for being tools when they dance like complete jerkoffs. Or I'll just throw in a "How about we go do something I can handle?" That would be my seal the deal delivery. Haha.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Good advice, but the key to your success is your self confidence, not any of the moves. You are turning a weakness in a situation into a strength through exuding an aura of confidence. Humor and self deprecation can disarm many women, and it gives you a cute vibe. Well done!

Old 03-04-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So there's this girl that I met a year or 2 back when she was dating a friend of a friend. She added me on facebook a few months back and i've been talking to here on there recently (she's now single). I was talking to her today and she was telling me about a CD that she wanted. I told her that I had the CD and I could make her a copy of it. She sounded excited about it, and said we would could meet up to exchange it. She said tomorrow or friday would be the best day for her and told me to text her. I didn't have her # and she gave it to me without me asking.

What should my next step be? Should I try and ask her if she wants to grab lunch or something? Or just see what she says when I text her?

Last edited by georgiafan : 03-04-2009 at 05:39 PM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Well after meeting up with her and giving her the cd you should just ask if she wants to grab something to eat. Try to spark up some convo and throw in some jokes before asking her.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:13 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im taking a Stretching and relaxation class right now.. and its transferable, which made me cream my pants of course. Good class to take right before practice.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It depends where you guys meet up. Make it some place convientent. Say your going to the mall anway and if she wants to meet you there (hopefully she lives close to it). When your there say you were gonna grab something to eat, if she wants to get something. If she says she just ate, take another stab and ask "Not even some ice cream?" If its a no its a loss.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm sorry, but I crack some big laughs every time I look through a few posts on this thread. Someone should rename it the Official NFLDC E-Peen & Exaggeration thread.
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:21 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I'm sorry, but I crack some big laughs every time I look through a few posts on this thread. Someone should rename it the Official NFLDC E-Peen & Exaggeration thread.
Why, its not like anyone is bragging about their number of conquests. It's just a bunch of older guys giving some sage words to the younger ones. Nothing that 90% of the population doesn't figure out on their own at some point.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I've borked twice as many women as Gene Simmons! Believe me damn't!!!
Old 03-04-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
So there's this girl that I met a year or 2 back when she was dating a friend of a friend. She added me on facebook a few months back and i've been talking to here on there recently (she's now single). I was talking to her today and she was telling me about a CD that she wanted. I told her that I had the CD and I could make her a copy of it. She sounded excited about it, and said we would could meet up to exchange it. She said tomorrow or friday would be the best day for her and told me to text her. I didn't have her # and she gave it to me without me asking.

What should my next step be? Should I try and ask her if she wants to grab lunch or something? Or just see what she says when I text her?
She definitely wants your dick. Or is using you to get a CD.

I would do what tjsunstein said. Spark up a good conversation and ask to hang out afterwards. She did give you her number...

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:08 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I took Pilates in college. I was one of two guys and honestly I could not keep myself from farting throughout the entire class

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Beans
DC GFX Team
All-Pro

Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Beans is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
I took Pilates in college. I was one of two guys and honestly I could not keep myself from farting throughout the entire class
post of the year

bonekrusher on the sig magic
Quote:
<beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
<JBond> laughing so hard I am crying
Beans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:36 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
She definitely wants your dick. Or is using you to get a CD.

I would do what tjsunstein said. Spark up a good conversation and ask to hang out afterwards. She did give you her number...
Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
Well after meeting up with her and giving her the cd you should just ask if she wants to grab something to eat. Try to spark up some convo and throw in some jokes before asking her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
It depends where you guys meet up. Make it some place convientent. Say your going to the mall anway and if she wants to meet you there (hopefully she lives close to it). When your there say you were gonna grab something to eat, if she wants to get something. If she says she just ate, take another stab and ask "Not even some ice cream?" If its a no its a loss.
So should I ask her where she wants to meet or suggest something? I don't have time to meet her after work today and during lunch would be to soon. So that leaves friday and I'm sure by now she has some kinds of plans for friday night. I told her I would text her today, I guess I should wait a few hours till later on in the day?
Old 03-05-2009, 07:56 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So should I ask her where she wants to meet or suggest something? I don't have time to meet her after work today and during lunch would be to soon. So that leaves friday and I'm sure by now she has some kinds of plans for friday night. I told her I would text her today, I guess I should wait a few hours till later on in the day?
Don't ask her to meet because that takes the situation halfway out of your control. Take the initiative. Ask her if she wants to meet you at the mall and do the whole get something to eat process or offer to drop it off at her house and work something up in words there. Have a little conversation, don't just give it to her and seem like you wanna get out of there.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Ask her if she wants to meet you at the mall
What? He shouldn't say he let's meet here and then ask to go to another location because that makes it easier for her to say no because she wont have to drive all over town.

Old 03-05-2009, 08:48 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Text her on your own time. Tell her you'll be out at a fun bar for happy hour and tell her to meet you there for a drink. If she's game, turn it into a quick bite, then close it down. Tell us how she was on Saturday when she leaves your place!

Old 03-05-2009, 11:54 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

I texted her today and it went pretty well. She said she might have a doctor's apointment tomorrow on her lunch. If not then we are suppose to grab a bit to eat. She still seemed excited and even if it doesn't work out for lunch she said we would come up with something else.

Last edited by georgiafan : 03-05-2009 at 11:58 AM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote