Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-05-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

F that, dude. Tell her you're busy for lunch, but to meet you for drinks at a fun bar. Do it!!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The reason here is that you're dictating based on her plans (doctor). Don't act like you're waiting around for her. Just say you have lunch plans and forgot, but you want to see her and will be at the bar. Be aggressive. Bar = booze. Booze = you loosened up and her looser. That combo = HIYO!!!

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 03-05-2009, 11:59 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
The reason here is that you're dictating based on her plans (doctor). Don't act like you're waiting around for her. Just say you have lunch plans and forgot, but you want to see her and will be at the bar. Be aggressive. Bar = booze. Booze = you loosened up and her looser. That combo = HIYO!!!
Since it's christian CD I made for her, I don't know about meeting her at a bar to have drinks. Then trying to take her home, but I see where you are coming from.
Old 03-05-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Well, if you don't drink and she doesn't drink, find a different place to meet. This clearly isn't about a CD. Lock it up!

Old 03-05-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Since it's christian CD I made for her, I don't know about meeting her at a bar to have drinks. Then trying to take her home, but I see where you are coming from.
A girl being a Christian does not preclude either of those, not by a long shot. One of the sluttiest girls I ever met was a hardcore Christian. She just wasn't very good at following the rules about sex.

But if it is your morals, then ya, probably not a good idea.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:20 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For all the reports you hear about a 14 year old kid banging his 8th grade teacher.. Those kids have BALLS. This one teacher, decent looking-mid 30s, definitely flirts with me. But I would never get the guts to make a move.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
For all the reports you hear about a 14 year old kid banging his 8th grade teacher.. Those kids have BALLS. This one teacher, decent looking-mid 30s, definitely flirts with me. But I would never get the guts to make a move.
part of me wants to tell you to go for it, but the better part of me doesn't want to be a part of the inevitable headline that will soon follow if you are successful.

so.......just keep her in your spank bank.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 03:05 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
If you are a student, there is no value to you making a move until you graduate. Once you're 18 and out of school, make a move. Until then, spank bank.

Old 03-05-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol, shes been in the bank for a while.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Ha. Make your move when she won't get fired or arrested...

Old 03-05-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
Ha. Make your move when she won't get fired or arrested...
Yeah, if she bangs you, the least you could do is allow her to keep her job.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

And her freedom...

Old 03-05-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What? He shouldn't say he let's meet here and then ask to go to another location because that makes it easier for her to say no because she wont have to drive all over town.
I said only if it was a mutual distance, closer to her house.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my friends and I are setting up this party room at this kid's house where its cool if we drink and all that good stuff, but Im thinking I need some suggestions from the pros on how to set it up the best for making it a good social party place.

Its a pretty big room and right now we have 2 couches surrounding a table for card games/drinking games like quarters and hockey also we have about 3 rolling chairs placed around the table. Pong table for beer pong. 2 TVs for when its just us guys or movie night.

Games we play now:
Kings Cup
Speed quarters
Beer Pong
Hockey

So how could we turn this into a good atmosphere to party and any games you guys suggest for our table/ pong table. This is more like party advice but some relationships will hopefully emerge if we can get this thing rockin. Im trying to make this as social and girl friendly as possible.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Alcohol+Draft Forum= Fneuniest timez evverzzz
Primetime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primetime21 View Post
So my friends and I are setting up this party room at this kid's house where its cool if we drink and all that good stuff, but Im thinking I need some suggestions from the pros on how to set it up the best for making it a good social party place.

Its a pretty big room and right now we have 2 couches surrounding a table for card games/drinking games like quarters and hockey also we have about 3 rolling chairs placed around the table. Pong table for beer pong. 2 TVs for when its just us guys or movie night.

Games we play now:
Kings Cup
Speed quarters
Beer Pong
Hockey

So how could we turn this into a good atmosphere to party and any games you guys suggest for our table/ pong table. This is more like party advice but some relationships will hopefully emerge if we can get this thing rockin. Im trying to make this as social and girl friendly as possible.
Beer
Beer Pong
Flip Cup
Music

Thats all you really need. Hell, all you REALLY need is the beer and music.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Beer
Beer Pong
Flip Cup
Music

Bitches love them some flipcup.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Im trying to make this as social and girl friendly as possible.
Just make sure that people can talk over the music. So what you might want to do is have the place where the keg would go on the opposite side of the room as the speakers.

Old 03-05-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

... and a Jimmy Buffett CD. Live from Fenway preferably.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Beer
Beer Pong
Flip Cup
Music

And make sure to keep the place CLEAN! Rooms dedicated strictly to partying get dirty very, very fast, and girls hate grimey places.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
And make sure to keep the place CLEAN! Rooms dedicated strictly to partying get dirty very, very fast, and girls hate grimey places.
I assumed they would clean up the day after the party.
Old 03-05-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Primetime21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Good call. We spent almost 2 hours cleaning it today and we found some pretty disturbing things.

I really wish their was a simple way to make his house a little more social but Im thinking it has something to do with the girls who are there. You guys know the type that group together and all have that high pitched and annoying laugh. Hardest thing seems to find the right girls to party with, at my high school that anyway.
Quote:
players intsimy latieres are sutpdi. the players areat all unituw/ o dpmt ebem aer about wat the lpater aare calling themeslves of whatever, terhera will Its sutpid/ neever be anothe said playerm. rscj p;syhyrt uniyeee, snf rhyrtrgotr, each player autntiwue for each syste,. /
Old 03-05-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

I have partied in some weirdd places. All you need is beer my man.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:21 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good call. We spent almost 2 hours cleaning it today and we found some pretty disturbing things.

I really wish their was a simple way to make his house a little more social but Im thinking it has something to do with the girls who are there. You guys know the type that group together and all have that high pitched and annoying laugh. Hardest thing seems to find the right girls to party with, at my high school that anyway.

If you throw a party with the promise of an open house + beer. Everyone is going to head on over.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Seriously, the house down the street from us invited 75 and ended up with over 200 at one point. It was a legit party.

Old 03-05-2009, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Primetime21
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
If you throw a party with the promise of an open house + beer. Everyone is going to head on over.
I guess party isnt really the term to describe what I was going for. Just a good sized get together with about 12-16 people and we are cheap so BYOB.
Quote: