Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-31-2009, 12:22 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
I found out a girl I was seeing was bi when I texted her drunk. Too bad I couldn't get her to help pick up a girl for a threesome. She said she was down if I found another girl, but I wasn't quite sure how to go about doing that.

I like drunk texting, something interesting always comes out of it. But I will agree that if you are looking for a relationship, it probably isn't the best way to go about it.
It's hard to get a threesome going without the girl helping you out. I've found it works best if the two girls are friends.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:23 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When i know i'm getting trashed (or am in the process of getting trashed), i give my cell phone battery to my wingman. It keeps me from saying stupid crap to people and looking and/or feeling like an ass in the morning.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
When i know i'm getting trashed (or am in the process of getting trashed), i give my cell phone battery to my wingman. It keeps me from saying stupid crap to people and looking and/or feeling like an ass in the morning.
This is a good strategy....... will have to test to see if it works out ok
Old 03-31-2009, 12:26 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
It's hard to get a threesome going without the girl helping you out. I've found it works best if the two girls are friends.
Yes, so I figured it wasn't worth the effort. But I have always enjoyed drunk texting since that night.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But thats half the fun of getting trashed. But then again, I've given up no being embarrassed. If I **** something up I'll just say oh well and move on. It is definitely the one pro of being emotionally detached...
Old 03-31-2009, 12:31 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
But thats half the fun of getting trashed. But then again, I've given up no being embarrassed. If I **** something up I'll just say oh well and move on. It is definitely the one pro of being emotionally detached...
It does make for some funny stroies
Old 03-31-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I have one of those touch screen phones. Drunk fingers dont work well on those. So I usually end up calling the asterisk.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:17 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Regardless, a 14 year old doesn't have enough life experience to give people advice on damn near anything. Hell, most 22 year olds don't. Honestly, you probably shouldn't be giving relationship advice until you are 25+, which is why I primarily stick to saying honesty and confidence, unless I have been through the specific situation.
Haha I agree, lol. 14 year olds shouldn't be giving advice on dating. lol. Hell, I am 27, and still I am weary of giving advice. But since I guess I am on the older side of the members on here I do give personal experiences and some advice. But people under 20 in my personal opinion, especially 14 years old, shouldn't be giving women advice. Hell, if those guys are smart they would listen to the advice of people older so they can learn and not make the same mistakes. That's what I do when listening to peoples advice older than me.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Haha I agree, lol. 14 year olds shouldn't be giving advice on dating. lol. Hell, I am 27, and still I am weary of giving advice. But since I guess I am on the older side of the members on here I do give personal experiences and some advice. But people under 20 in my personal opinion, especially 14 years old, shouldn't be giving women advice. Hell, if those guys are smart they would listen to the advice of people older so they can learn and not make the same mistakes. That's what I do when listening to peoples advice older than me.
Exactly, I don't have enough world experience to give great advice about anything. The best I can do is give my personal experiences, and the lessons I have learned from people older than me.
Old 04-01-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yes, so I figured it wasn't worth the effort. But I have always enjoyed drunk texting since that night.
kinda reminds me of a story...i was with my wife's extended family for a gathering, and her 18 year old cousin always comes to me for good jokes. ...so, we were exchanging jokes, and i was reaching the bottom of the barrell, so, i told him this one:

person A: would you suck my **** if i cleaned it?

Person B: NO!

Person A: DIRTY CS'ER!!!!!!

so, the guy loved that joke...calls one of his chick friends, and tells her the first part......and the girl pauses and says "umm...ok."

the little dude was so happy.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 02:50 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
so, the guy loved that joke...calls one of his chick friends, and tells her the first part......and the girl pauses and says "umm...ok."

That young man is indebted to you for a long time.

Old 04-01-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
kinda reminds me of a story...i was with my wife's extended family for a gathering, and her 18 year old cousin always comes to me for good jokes. ...so, we were exchanging jokes, and i was reaching the bottom of the barrell, so, i told him this one:

person A: would you suck my **** if i cleaned it?

Person B: NO!

Person A: DIRTY CS'ER!!!!!!

Haha, that is awesome.
Old 04-01-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont really get the joke lol

EDIT: nvm just figured out what CS means...

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 04-01-2009 at 03:31 PM.
Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 11:56 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so there's a girl that lives in my building that is just like perfect in my opinion. i've had a class with her and always make an effort to talk to her whenever i see her but she straight shuts me down. now im not a big pimp but ive always done okay with the ladies and have never been in this type of situation where a girl doesnt even talk to me. i figured she was way out of my league but i still continued to make an effort. so last night me and my friends had a party and another kid, who i dislike but know very well, invites this girl over. she talks with him for hours and eventually leaves without getting with him. this kid is not better looking than me by any means and no one really likes him. the entire time he was just lying away and making her think he's a completely different person than he is. i want to be a dick and just throw him under the bus but i think that's the wrong thing to do. i just dont understand how this kid, who has 0 game and none of the dudes like him, is having more luck with this girl than me. plus now he talks about her 24/7 and all my friends know it pisses me off to no end. life's a *****
Old 04-03-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post
the entire time he was just lying away and making her think he's a completely different person than he is.
What do you mean? What kinds of things was he saying to her?

Old 04-03-2009, 12:58 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What do you mean? What kinds of things was he saying to her?
I didn't make it clear that he is a ridiculous liar. like absurd. some of the things he's claimed to have done is just out of control.

so she basically thinks he is a sensitive guy (which is not anywhere near what he is) and that he is like gods gift. its really hard to explain but i wasnt the only one with this opinion. people would overhear what he was saying and just look at each other puzzled. if i wanted to i could tell this girl who he really is, which is like the opposite of what he seemed like to her, but it would make me look like an asshole as well. ive decided im just going to continue talking to her and just let her discover for herself what he's all about. i just hope its before he has a chance to get with her.
Old 04-03-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so there's a girl that lives in my building that is just like perfect in my opinion. i've had a class with her and always make an effort to talk to her whenever i see her but she straight shuts me down. now im not a big pimp but ive always done okay with the ladies and have never been in this type of situation where a girl doesnt even talk to me. i figured she was way out of my league but i still continued to make an effort. so last night me and my friends had a party and another kid, who i dislike but know very well, invites this girl over. she talks with him for hours and eventually leaves without getting with him. this kid is not better looking than me by any means and no one really likes him. the entire time he was just lying away and making her think he's a completely different person than he is. i want to be a dick and just throw him under the bus but i think that's the wrong thing to do. i just dont understand how this kid, who has 0 game and none of the dudes like him, is having more luck with this girl than me. plus now he talks about her 24/7 and all my friends know it pisses me off to no end. life's a *****
Stuff like that is so subjective. Just be yourself and don't worry about what the other kid is saying or doing. Usually people who change their attitude and self for a girl end up getting caught in the wash somewhere down the line if not earlier, because their true nature comes out. This is true for women too. I know girls who do the same, and after a while, there true nature comes out, and you are saying to yourself, how did I ever think this girl was attractive? So just be yourself, and if that doesn't work, then it's not meant to be.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
The bolded parts are why.

First, she isn't perfect, everyone has their own baggage that they carry with them. Second, the only way someone is out of your league is if you think they are out of your league.

Last edited by someone447 : 04-03-2009 at 01:28 PM.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

i see what you guys mean. my problem with girls has never been looks or personality (i'm not trying to be cocky), it's really my attitude towards girls. when i meet a girl whom im physically and emotionally attracted to i always just assume she's too good for me.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i see what you guys mean. my problem with girls has never been looks or personality (i'm not trying to be cocky), it's really my attitude towards girls. when i meet a girl whom im physically and emotionally attracted to i always just assume she's too good for me.
Stop putting the ***** on the pedestal! Anyways I LOLed at you saying the guy who is with the girl you think is perfect has no game.
Hollywood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tim, I would just forget about this girl. She seems like she sucks. Any person who thinks he or she is too good to talk to anyone isn’t worth bothering with at all. The fact that this d-bag brought her to your party, then started lying through his teeth to (unsuccessfully) try to get with her is low rent. At least she didn’t leave with the bastard. Next time he starts lying to her around you, def throw him under the bus. He’s a tool.

As for how you react to girls you like: Stop it. If you go into a situation with an attractive person and assume you’re not good enough, your fear or insecurity will seep out of you, and she’ll smell it and go away. If you’re confident and know you own the room, you’ll have better success. Not sure if you’re afraid of rejection or what, but you have to get past that or you’ll never get where you want to be.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hollywood is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
The fact that this d-bag brought her to your party, then started lying through his teeth to (unsuccessfully) try to get with her is low rent. At least she didn’t leave with the bastard. Next time he starts lying to her around you, def throw him under the bus. He’s a tool.
I call rubbish. just because he succeeded in getting the girl to go to a party with him and talk to him for hours doesn't make him a D-Bag. Who knows if he was really lying anyways.

No need to throw him under the bus because he is jealous. Man up; don't reduce yourself to a little girl who is going to rat on a guy because you think he is lying to a girl you don't even know.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:44 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood View Post
I call rubbish. just because he succeeded in getting the girl to go to a party with him and talk to him for hours doesn't make him a D-Bag. Who knows if he was really lying anyways.

No need to throw him under the bus because he is jealous. Man up; don't reduce yourself to a little girl who is going to rat on a guy because you think he is lying to a girl you don't even know.
I disagree if you don't know the guy and he's going after the same you are.... Throw his ass under the bus.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Hollywood
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
I disagree if you don't know the guy and he's going after the same you are.... Throw his ass under the bus.
He said he knows the guy well. And what is he going to do? Tell on him? That's a vagina move... just man up and step up your game and steal her but don't tell on him ..."oh oh oh he's lying to you!" if anything you will look worse. The girl is going to be like who are you???
Old 04-03-2009, 03:55 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Listen, Tim has no chance with the girl in his building. She's a big C anyway. His attraction to her is based on the physical, but she's a beyotch. If this guy isn't a friend and is acting like a fraud, call him out. You should call him out because he's being a d-bag, not out of jealousy. I agree there.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote