Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-19-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
She might just think you're cute in the young kind of way. It's hard to tell with high school chicks. Don't do anything that will make it awkward for the next 2 years cause remember you go to high school with this girl. Chances are she tells her friends, they tell their friends, etc,.

Im off to watch this movie. I'll let you know how it goes
It isn't like she's a senior looking at me, shes only 1 year, and I am not 100% sure she knows.

EDIT: Did you mean like cute as in that shes older than me, or like cute as she think I am cute?

Bone Krusher, the best

Last edited by Malaka : 04-19-2009 at 07:31 PM.
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I am 15 and in ninth grade.

EDIT: Forgot to mention shes in 10th.
im in 10th, i had a problem with upperclass girls, dated an 11th grader who was an absolute ***** and attention *****, and it ended just because i was a freshmen.

as for the sticking like glue thing, i know it works, i just dont want to do it.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
im in 10th, i had a problem with upperclass girls, dated an 11th grader who was an absolute ***** and attention *****, and it ended just because i was a freshmen.

as for the sticking like glue thing, i know it works, i just dont want to do it.
I could have been in 10th when I moved down to Florida, if I took a test but I was too lazy... I knew I would have passed... but this a really big school, knowing a lot of people, is still not much in school, so if she did that it would be because of her friends, but I have been friends with her friends before I knew her... so I think I am good with that.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-19-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

****! I just found out that this girl is friends with the last girl I was talking too, and that did not end up so well... I mean we don't hate each other, but it didn't work out...

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-19-2009, 11:05 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
****! I just found out that this girl is friends with the last girl I was talking too, and that did not end up so well... I mean we don't hate each other, but it didn't work out...
I wouldn't worry about it too much

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I wouldn't worry about it too much
I hope you're right, its just kinda weird...

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-20-2009, 12:46 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ever hang out with a girl when her parents are home? Yeah, that just happened.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 02:44 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Ever hang out with a girl when her parents are home? Yeah, that just happened.
Thanks for bringing me back to high school.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 03:33 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

reading malaka's plight and what TJ just said, I cant help but remember high school and it's not fun haha

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 09:25 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 month left for me!

and on subject I hate how complex people make stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
Thanks for bringing me back to high school.
Haha, yeah. But that's why high schoolers have cars, isn't it? I know I really only used it to get laid when both sets of parents were home or at lunch time.
Old 04-20-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
reading malaka's plight and what TJ just said, I cant help but remember high school and it's not fun haha
Worst thing is, I'm not in high school

Old 04-20-2009, 02:43 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Worst thing is, I'm not in high school
Well that just ******* sucks then.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:56 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Isn't this like the 4th girl I have asked SWDC for help with in the last 5months lmao!

I remember IRC, she lived too far away never worked out, then I remember the other a girl a few pages back waited a bit too long and am stuck in the friend zone, and now this one.

I guess I am acting really dumb, because when I saw her today and said hello to each other and stuff I just didn't feel that close to her, or that she doesn't really like me, ah my teenage second guessing brain, I did manage to get her number last night on Facebook, I won't text her until Thursday, then hopefully she will go with me to this club, and then I will try to hook up with her. Am I doing things right? or no

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-20-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
Isn't this like the 4th girl I have asked SWDC for help with in the last 5months lmao!

I remember IRC, she lived too far away never worked out, then I remember the other a girl a few pages back waited a bit too long and am stuck in the friend zone, and now this one.

I guess I am acting really dumb, because when I saw her today and said hello to each other and stuff I just didn't feel that close to her, or that she doesn't really like me, ah my teenage second guessing brain, I did manage to get her number last night on Facebook, I won't text her until Thursday, then hopefully she will go with me to this club, and then I will try to hook up with her. Am I doing things right? or no
Don't try to buy her.
Don't try to hook up with her unless its clear it is mutual. Hand behind the head while dancing or other obvious actions.
At the club, don't get mad if she dances with other dudes. Well atleast don't show it.

Old 04-20-2009, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Don't try to buy her.
Don't try to hook up with her unless its clear it is mutual. Hand behind the head while dancing or other obvious actions.
At the club, don't get mad if she dances with other dudes. Well atleast don't show it.
I am not trying to buy her for sure not.

I won't get mad if she dances with other guys, trust me I have seen other girls I like dance with guys, I don't get jealous, well I do a bit but I don't show it very much.

Well on friday I'll definitely dance with her, and then turn her around, then we'll see what happens. I just guess right now I am being an average teenager having doubts... I am not 100% sure she really does like me, but we gotta take chances, should I text her at all this week, or no, or what... I am lost.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 04-20-2009, 03:50 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think im giving up on mine, i think she wants this senior who is a sad excuse for a senior seeing how he grabs guys asses and looks pretty weird and scrawny. Just because hes a senior, she did the same thing last year.

Ah well now im not talking to her ever again because she tries to convince herself im her best friend/brother although i dont talk to her/see her much and have never really before a month ago.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
she tries to convince herself im her best friend/brother although i dont talk to her/see her much and have never really before a month ago.
You know she is convincing herself of that or is that want you want it to be? Honestly, it sounds like you are in the Friend Zone.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:
You know she is convincing herself of that or is that want you want it to be? Honestly, it sounds like you are in the Friend Zone.
she hooked up with me twice and asked me to come to my house, i think we're past the friend zone here.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2009, 04:08 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
she hooked up with me twice and asked me to come to my house, i think we're past the friend zone here.
Then you're in the booty call zone. Success!

Old 04-20-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
I am not trying to buy her for sure not.

I won't get mad if she dances with other guys, trust me I have seen other girls I like dance with guys, I don't get jealous, well I do a bit but I don't show it very much.

Well on friday I'll definitely dance with her, and then turn her around, then we'll see what happens. I just guess right now I am being an average teenager having doubts... I am not 100% sure she really does like me, but we gotta take chances, should I text her at all this week, or no, or what... I am lost.
Good.
Better.
Text her sometime this week, its only Monday so wait until like Wednesday, maybe Thursday to text her to see what she is doing this weekend. That way its not early in the week where the event loses its appeal because of how long they have to wait. And early enough as to where you will probably be the first one to make plans therefore she doesnt have something set up already.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:
Then you're in the booty call zone. Success!
lol i guess, although it was awhile ago

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 04-20-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

Quote:
lol i guess, although it was awhile ago
Talk to her and say long time no talk or something dumb and say you have some catching up to do. Some small talk to rekindle the flames. Cant just sit back and wait.

Old 04-20-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what your problems is Malaka, your attracted to bastards. Bastard girls.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 04:17 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

Quote:
Talk to her and say long time no talk or something dumb and say you have some catching up to do. Some small talk to rekindle the flames. Cant just sit back and wait.
yeah but honestly shes just annoying and dumb in my eyes now. I guarantee you if i give another girl a minute of attention and she sees it she'll be s-ing my d in no time. (figuratively but wouldnt be surprised if she did although she hasnt before with anyone)

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: