Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 07-29-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well the girl doesnt like long sex, i didnt cum and she got upset. i dont really have a preference bc i only know one kind bc ive only had one partner

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
well the girl doesnt like long sex, i didnt cum and she got upset. i dont really have a preference bc i only know one kind bc ive only had one partner
what does she consider long?
Old 07-29-2009, 05:19 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread is so epic right now.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
This thread is so epic right now.
Lol i agree.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

man... had the scariest sexual experience of my life. i just got a jump off, and this girl is pretty fine, anyway, things start to happen and she takes off her pants. and i stop and stare.
she had a forrest. and i dont mean like a little 5 o clock shadow. i thought her dog was laying in her lap.
kimbo slice would have been proud of the beard she was rocking.
how hairy you ask? she called it chewbacca.
i couldnt even do it. had to zip up and leave.
its times like these i need a wingman, or a sign or something. god. that was horrible.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:05 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackJaxx View Post
man... had the scariest sexual experience of my life. i just got a jump off, and this girl is pretty fine, anyway, things start to happen and she takes off her pants. and i stop and stare.
she had a forrest. and i dont mean like a little 5 o clock shadow. i thought her dog was laying in her lap.
its times like these i need a wingman, or a sign or something. god. that was horrible.
haha lmao she called it chewbaca? actually?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

While i agree that is pretty disgusting, i woulda turned the ***** over and gone at it doggy style. Waterfall on her back, then bounce the F out of there.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
haha lmao she called it chewbaca? actually?
DIRECT QUOTE.
"you like that? (i stop undressing and a facial expression similar to when you learn the twist at end of the 6th sense.) her name is chewbacca".
it could have been cast in the movie, all it needed was the little belt.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DIRECT QUOTE.
"you like that? (i stop undressing and a facial expression similar to when you learn the twist at end of the 6th sense.) her name is chewbacca".
it could have been cast in the movie, all it needed was the little belt.
Ya I would have went from full mast to hiding turtle in about two seconds that's really ****** weird.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:24 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

the weirdest part is, she does not give out the nature lover vibe at all.
i told her that it needed to go or else.
adventures of strange.
Old 07-29-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahhahah now I agree with YFS this thread is so epic right now.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
DIRECT QUOTE.
"you like that? her name is chewbacca".

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Man u turned down sex? Was she ugly in any way besides that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Thanks CJ, i'll never be able to pop wood again. I hate you.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
shes good looking, but its a jump off. and no one wants bad sex from a jump off, it defeats the entire purpose.
and yes CJ, thats a hyperbolic version of what it was like.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:18 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
It sounds like you need to get laid my friend.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChezPower4 View Post
what does she consider long?
good point didnt ask, id say i was going for like 15-20 minutes until i realized i wasnt going to cum. It felt disappointing, i mean shes 22 so i thought itd be better, but i have a feeling that itd be best if i had a girl my age... :/ bothers me bc the first time was good

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
good point didnt ask, id say i was going for like 15-20 minutes until i realized i wasnt going to cum. It felt disappointing, i mean shes 22 so i thought itd be better, but i have a feeling that itd be best if i had a girl my age... :/ bothers me bc the first time was good
That's the worst.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:11 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Quote:
dude. your doing right, i dunno whats up with this chick, thats kinda unusual. i mean i've never heard of a girl who wants short sex. hella strange.
Old 07-29-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
dude. your doing right, i dunno whats up with this chick, thats kinda unusual. i mean i've never heard of a girl who wants short sex. hella strange.
Yeah, they usually dig it but unless she wanted to get somewhere fast. I've had time constraints before. Before english, I had to get in a get out in sometimes as long as 40 minutes and as short as 10. Then I had to drive there right after because there's nothing like going to class feeling like a champ.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Yeah, they usually dig it but unless she wanted to get somewhere fast. I've had time constraints before. Before english, I had to get in a get out in sometimes as long as 40 minutes and as short as 10. Then I had to drive there right after because there's nothing like going to class feeling like a champ.
best feeling EVER. i had an hour and a half between school and hoop practice, and everyday i'd cut with this girl. rolling into practice smiling like a fool.
Old 07-30-2009, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
That's the worst.
no, the worst is when you are drunk and ridiculously horny and cant finish because you are drunk as hell.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2009, 02:21 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
no, the worst is when you are drunk and ridiculously horny and cant finish because you are drunk as hell.
Been there too many times
Old 07-30-2009, 09:19 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
awful situation
Old 07-30-2009, 10:38 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
The worst is when you are so drunk you can't even begin.