Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 08-01-2009, 10:24 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
People on this board, not yet aged 18 years. Take heed.
Whatever, everyones an idiot. There is a certain level of sexual maturation you will not achieve until they become active. Education is what is needed for these kids. People are going to get hurt and this is how they will learn the best. Study after study shows that people wish they had waited for their first time. This is more hindsight is 20/20 then actually benefiting from waiting because they are more sexually mature.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I figured I could give a perspective of kids my age, as that seems to be the topic right now. Take note that I live out in the middle of nowhere, so I'm sure things are different in the city and such.

There are skanks and guys my age having eex, but there aren't a whole lot around here, and most are juniors or seniors in high school. And they get made fun of and are considered losers, not part of the "cool" crowd.

To an extent it's the same with drinking. Drinking is a lot more common around here and I don't know of any juniors or seniors at my school that don't drink. There are a few kids my age (going to be sophomore) that drink, but again, they get made fun of a fair amount, and are forced to hang out with older kids.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Last edited by DeepThreat : 08-01-2009 at 11:26 AM.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:26 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
I figured I could give a perspective of kids my age, as that seems to be the topic right now. Take note that I
Take note that you what?
Thank you for your stunning perspective.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:17 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I accidentally hit submit. I edited it.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
I figured I could give a perspective of kids my age, as that seems to be the topic right now. Take note that I live out in the middle of nowhere, so I'm sure things are different in the city and such.

There are skanks and guys my age having eex, but there aren't a whole lot around here, and most are juniors or seniors in high school. And they get made fun of and are considered losers, not part of the "cool" crowd.

To an extent it's the same with drinking. Drinking is a lot more common around here and I don't know of any juniors or seniors at my school that don't drink. There are a few kids my age (going to be sophomore) that drink, but again, they get made fun of a fair amount, and are forced to hang out with older kids.
That's kind of different from my town. I graduated last year from high school and it was never like that. People never made fun of you if you didn't partake in certain activites, it was just personal preference. Of course, there were groups weeded out, no pun intended, for those things exactly but in the more popular groups there were a few who didn't drink / smoke / have sex and they weren't judged within the group.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 03:27 PM    (permalink
StackJaxx
Rookie

Location: only gangstas read this. congratulations on being gangsta.
StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.StackJaxx wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

went to the club last night, im pretty sure i had sex with the revlon factory last night.

PM me for sigs.
StackJaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
There are people who still do. Don't fool yourself in thinking that some things have changed that much. The difference is that the filters have deteriorated, but sex was being pushed back "in the day" as well. As is always the case, older groups see how blatant it is being pushed. I have a feeling those 14 year old girls were there when you were that age also, you just didn't see it.
There were definitely girls who were like that at 14 when I was 14. It's just that it wasn't happening to you so you didn't realize it was going on. I had a girl offer to give me head at this party in 8th grade, I turned it down. I'm still not sure if that was a good idea or not.
Old 08-02-2009, 10:53 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just started work with a chick that is my age (17) and she is smoking hot. Let me say it again, freaking hot. Third time, really hot. I just want you to know, she's an 11. She is a crazy partier (Her parents have been out of town for the past month. All her friends know where the spare key is, so they're is a party 24/7 at her house, even when she's not there. College kids sleep over at her house and stuff). Her Mom doesn't even care when she smokes pot infront of her.

Now, me on the hand, I'm just an average joe. I'll have the occasional beer, but I'm no crazy partier. I don't do weed (Just a choice).

I really don't know how to handle the situation. She is not a bimbo; she's actually cool to talk to. However, every time I talk to her, I feel like a complete loser. I feel like I am the most uninterseting person on the planet when I talk to her. (Keep in mind, I work at a place that is extremely slow. There is nothing to do, but talk to the person you work with. There's only two people working per shift). I really want to know what to do fast, because I have only worked with her 2 times. I still have a chance to change my personality. (Don't say "Be yourself", because I'm truly not like my true, fun, self when I work with her). It's not that easy to be my true self when working with her. I'm not like this. Every time she asks me a question, my response is "Yeah, or Nah". I can't even elaborate, and I don't know why I can't when I talk to her. But it's tough to be myself because she is so freaking hot. I never thought I could be intimidated by someone's hottness. It's becoming pretty awkward. I just want to stop it before it get's any worse. Please I need some advice.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!

Last edited by TheBuffaloBills : 08-02-2009 at 10:56 PM.
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBuffaloBills View Post
Please I need some advice.
Keep the conversation about her! You're 17 so it isnt like you have a whole lot of real life experiences, and ****, so, you cant keep it all about that. Honestly, just keeping a conversation going is good enough for your age group.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:08 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Keep the conversation about her! You're 17 so it isnt like you have a whole lot of real life experiences, and ****, so, you cant keep it all about that. Honestly, just keeping a conversation going is good enough for your age group.
I'll try my best, but I have 0 confidence. It's not like we're on a date or anything, but its sort of at that awkward part. Hopefully It'll get better.

Old 08-02-2009, 11:09 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I just started work with a chick that is my age (17) and she is smoking hot. Let me say it again, freaking hot. Third time, really hot. I just want you to know, she's an 11. She is a crazy partier (Her parents have been out of town for the past month. All her friends know where the spare key is, so they're is a party 24/7 at her house, even when she's not there. College kids sleep over at her house and stuff). Her Mom doesn't even care when she smokes pot infront of her.

Now, me on the hand, I'm just an average joe. I'll have the occasional beer, but I'm no crazy partier. I don't do weed (Just a choice).

I really don't know how to handle the situation. She is not a bimbo; she's actually cool to talk to. However, every time I talk to her, I feel like a complete loser. I feel like I am the most uninterseting person on the planet when I talk to her. (Keep in mind, I work at a place that is extremely slow. There is nothing to do, but talk to the person you work with. There's only two people working per shift). I really want to know what to do fast, because I have only worked with her 2 times. I still have a chance to change my personality. (Don't say "Be yourself", because I'm truly not like my true, fun, self when I work with her). It's not that easy to be my true self when working with her. I'm not like this. Every time she asks me a question, my response is "Yeah, or Nah". I can't even elaborate, and I don't know why I can't when I talk to her. But it's tough to be myself because she is so freaking hot. I never thought I could be intimidated by someone's hottness. It's becoming pretty awkward. I just want to stop it before it get's any worse. Please I need some advice.
Man up and start cracking jokes..

But really, talk about every day stuff going on. Pop culture, school, how much you hate the job, normal **** like that. You don't have to be some hilarious/cool/amazing guy to get in with her. Just make conversation to pass the time. Most girls love to talk about themselves, just keep the questions coming and pop in every now and then with a witty line or too. Just get comfortable with her. And just because she's hot doesn't mean she's any different than you, she probably shares similar interests and laughs at stuff you laugh at.

Just keep it simple! She probably wants conversation just as bad as you!

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JF4 View Post
Man up and start cracking jokes..

But really, talk about every day stuff going on. Pop culture, school, how much you hate the job, normal **** like that. You don't have to be some hilarious/cool/amazing guy to get in with her. Just make conversation to pass the time. Most girls love to talk about themselves, just keep the questions coming and pop in every now and then with a witty line or too. Just get comfortable with her. And just because she's hot doesn't mean she's any different than you, she probably shares similar interests and laughs at stuff you laugh at.

Just keep it simple! She probably wants conversation just as bad as you!
Good, I'm going to take that and run with it.

Old 08-03-2009, 01:32 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my female friend just broke up with her bf and now has asked me twice to hangout with her later on this week.

This could be a good week.
Old 08-03-2009, 01:34 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Had that same situation when i was about 16. Probably the last time i enjoyed work. My only advice is don't over think it and just enjoy it, you get to hang out with a glamour for hours on a regular basis. Just try to project a more confident version of yourself and you'll be fine. Whilst girls are vein, i think their vanity is more directed towards confidence, unlike us morons who are just attracted to nice looking vagina's.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 02:11 AM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
So my female friend just broke up with her bf and now has asked me twice to hangout with her later on this week.

This could be a good week.
You know what you gotta do
Old 08-03-2009, 02:26 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Hungry puppy has to learn how to front and swagger.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 07:15 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Whatever, everyones an idiot. There is a certain level of sexual maturation you will not achieve until they become active. Education is what is needed for these kids. People are going to get hurt and this is how they will learn the best. Study after study shows that people wish they had waited for their first time. This is more hindsight is 20/20 then actually benefiting from waiting because they are more sexually mature.
well for a guy i dont see why having it earlier than 18 is that bad when the girl is sober and you both actually liked eachother. It felt good, the second time was my disappointment

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:36 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This girl i know keeps texting me and calling me to hang out. Two weeks ago i took her out dancing, and we hung out afterwards for a while. So after that i didn't text or call her for like four days, and in that time she ended up getting back together with her boyfriend. Mind you, at no point do i have any emotional attraction to this girl, she's just a cool, kinda cute girl to kick it with.

So, now that she's back with her boyfriend, she's calling and texting off the hook wanting to hang out. She even wanted to come over to my house at 2 in the morning on Saturday, and was disappointed when i told her no. WTF?
Old 08-03-2009, 11:06 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
WTF?
to quote the famous Snoop Dogg, "bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:16 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
to quote the famous Snoop Dogg, "bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks"
Truer words have never been spoken.

Seriously though, i think she wants my nuts, bad. I'm gonna make her dump her boyfriend, then hit it and quit it. That'll teach her.
Old 08-03-2009, 11:22 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buffalo, girls vary in shape, size, hotness, wetness, taste, smell, intelligence, etc. But you have to come correct when you talk to any of them. Regardless of who they are, you have to show confidence in yourself, or you'll be uninteresting. Obviously, she intimidates you. She's just a girl. She just happens to be super hot. No matter. Get to know her and get her to set you up with her less hot friends.

If you are that intimidated by her and she has college guys over, there's little chance you can hit it. However, there's no reason why you can't be friendly and develop some kind of positive relationship with her.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 11:35 AM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Metsox, your lady friend likely wants to bang you. Or, she had so much fun dancing, she wants to do it again. If you enjoy her company and can keep it on a level that works for you, go for it.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:02 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
So, now that she's back with her boyfriend, she's calling and texting off the hook wanting to hang out. She even wanted to come over to my house at 2 in the morning on Saturday, and was disappointed when i told her no. WTF?
I canceled on her Saturday AND Sunday, and she just texted me a little while ago telling me she was gonna be in the area and wanted to come over. Persistent this little kitty.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:58 PM    (permalink
ChezPower4
Pro Bowler

ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChezPower4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I canceled on her Saturday AND Sunday, and she just texted me a little while ago telling me she was gonna be in the area and wanted to come over. Persistent this little kitty.
Is she ugly?