Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

Old 01-16-2009, 11:03 AM    (permalink
Biscuit
Rookie

Biscuit hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default With Schwartz now ... Is the #1 NOT a QB?

Everyone is penciling in Matt Stafford to Detroit, now with Sanchez declaring he too will get some love for that spot. Both are underclassman. They will not compete at the Senior Bowl. They have less game tape to dissect. They will only show what they have in highly scripted and practiced workouts, which will dazzle on lookers. Stafford's arm strength will be showcased, and some will compare the "wow" factor to Jamarcus'.

The issue with Detroit is hiring Schwartz who is coming from Tennessee. He has lived what has happened with Young and what that results can come from a veteran QB, like Collins. Also, Schwartz is bringing in an entirely new defense. Detroit plays Tampa-2/Cover-2. The Titans play a standard 4-3, which plays a lot of man-to-man and doesn't blitz much, relying on the front four to pressure the QB. That is Schwartz's strength, the Lions defense will need to go under a complete overhaul to match Schwartz's philosophy. There probably will be no DL, even after the combine, to warrant the #1 pick. None of them that could fit Schwartz's scheme. The Titans had success running the ball, with a solid OL and two excellent tackles.

I could easily see the Lions going OL with their first pick pushing Gosder inside and/or Backus gone or to the right ...

At the end of the day, if the Lions believe in the motto that you can never pass on a franchise QB when you have none, it will probably be a QB.

Detroit should go OL with the pick though, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did. If the Lions go OL that will shake up the rest of the draft.
Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:09 AM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Wasn't like one of his first lines to replace the quarterback who last led Detroit to the playoffs? I'd say its a big priority

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think it will matter. Schwartz is the head coach now, and he has to worry about building both sides of the ball.

If the organization as a whole feels that Stafford is worthy of #1, then I still think that's the direction they take.

If there was an Albert Haynesworth-type DT worthy of #1, then it might be different, but there isn't a stud defender for Schwartz to have his heart set on.
Old 01-16-2009, 11:33 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post
Everyone is penciling in Matt Stafford to Detroit, now with Sanchez declaring he too will get some love for that spot. Both are underclassman. They will not compete at the Senior Bowl. They have less game tape to dissect. They will only show what they have in highly scripted and practiced workouts, which will dazzle on lookers. Stafford's arm strength will be showcased, and some will compare the "wow" factor to Jamarcus'.

The issue with Detroit is hiring Schwartz who is coming from Tennessee. He has lived what has happened with Young and what that results can come from a veteran QB, like Collins. Also, Schwartz is bringing in an entirely new defense. Detroit plays Tampa-2/Cover-2. The Titans play a standard 4-3, which plays a lot of man-to-man and doesn't blitz much, relying on the front four to pressure the QB. That is Schwartz's strength, the Lions defense will need to go under a complete overhaul to match Schwartz's philosophy. There probably will be no DL, even after the combine, to warrant the #1 pick. None of them that could fit Schwartz's scheme. The Titans had success running the ball, with a solid OL and two excellent tackles.

I could easily see the Lions going OL with their first pick pushing Gosder inside and/or Backus gone or to the right ...

At the end of the day, if the Lions believe in the motto that you can never pass on a franchise QB when you have none, it will probably be a QB.

Detroit should go OL with the pick though, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did. If the Lions go OL that will shake up the rest of the draft.
I think you're on to something. Not only is Schwartz a guy who lived with the VY scenerio he is also a big stat guy. Pop quiz in the past 15 years how many underclassman QB's succeeded in the NFL?

Ben Rothlesburger that's it.

While other Jrs like Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, Vince Young, Rex Grossman, Aaron Rogers ect all suck or are Mediocre at best. I forget was JaMarcus Russell a early entry to the draft too?

The line that'll stick in everyone's head is the Bobby Lane comment but he also said build from the inside out.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
CroomDawgs
Veteran

CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.CroomDawgs is so money.

Aaron Rodgers looked good to me this year...not his fault his defense blows.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
LOL props to Paul
CroomDawgs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Aaron Rodgers looked good to me this year...not his fault his defense blows.
I'll give you that but still the odds are not in these kid's favor.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-16-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
detroitsports
Rookie

detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.detroitsports wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Just from hearing Schwartz talk about the QB position, I got the feeling that he might want to keep Kitna.
detroitsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think our relationship with kitna has to be ruined. i know he was on IR and any talk about him being healthy starts with an internal investigation against us, but still.....we put him on IR so we could play our young guys and he wasn't happy about it.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kitna won't return. Schwartz has no personal relationship with Kitna, so he's no different than any other Free Agent QB out there in that regard. Remember that it was Mayhew and not Millen who placed Kitna on IR. That's pretty telling of Martin's beliefs about Jon.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:51 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biscuit View Post

Actually the Titans play a Cover 2 not a basic 4-3. They don't play a whole lot of man to man but rely mostly on a zone defense. As for the Titans success, they drew one of the easiest schedules in the NFL and begain to have some problems when they played the meat of their schedule including the playoffs.
Collins really didn't take them anywhere except to a one and out playoff appearance. Oh by the way, the 4 teams left in the playoffs are all solid at QB.
As for Young, he took the Titans to the playoffs in 2007 and almost made the playoffs as a rookie QB in 2006.
As I have said all along, if Stafford enters the draft as a player ranked in the top 3, he will be Detroit's pick. Of course, that has yet to be decided. The Lions will need 3 years to be competitive, one draft is just the beginning.
Old 01-16-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith are gonna be anything more than just good left tackles (neither elite, but both good enough to make a pro bowl from time to time and solidify a left tackle spot, like Tra Thomas for example), and I don't think either is gonna be a top 5 pick. Andre Smith has such upside that he will be a top 5 pick, but I think Matthew Stafford is a safer pick than Smith is at left tackle. Smith I think will end up at right tackle or guard before he ends up being a great left tackle. Stafford takes risks, but I think before all's said and done he's gonna grade out higher than Jay Cutler did.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
I think you're on to something. Not only is Schwartz a guy who lived with the VY scenerio he is also a big stat guy. Pop quiz in the past 15 years how many underclassman QB's succeeded in the NFL?

Ben Rothlesburger that's it.

While other Jrs like Akili Smith, Ryan Leaf, Vince Young, Rex Grossman, Aaron Rogers ect all suck or are Mediocre at best. I forget was JaMarcus Russell a early entry to the draft too?

The line that'll stick in everyone's head is the Bobby Lane comment but he also said build from the inside out.
Actually Vick, Alex Smith, VY and Russell are the only QB's ever drafted as juniors. Most of the QB's you mention were all drafted as seniors. Of these 4, only Smith looks to be a complete bust, so your argument is just full of so many holes it is rather ridiculous.
Close to 50% of starting QB's in the NFL were drafted in round 1, 3% were drafted in round 2 and it gets a lot worse in rounds 3-7. So tell me again why it is foolish to draft a QB #1 overall if you don't have one.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Maybe Next Year Millen2
Veteran

Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe Next Year Millen2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Actually the Titans play a Cover 2 not a basic 4-3. They don't play a whole lot of man to man but rely mostly on a zone defense. As for the Titans success, they drew one of the easiest schedules in the NFL and begain to have some problems when they played the meat of their schedule including the playoffs.
Collins really didn't take them anywhere except to a one and out playoff appearance. Oh by the way, the 4 teams left in the playoffs are all solid at QB.
As for Young, he took the Titans to the playoffs in 2007 and almost made the playoffs as a rookie QB in 2006.
As I have said all along, if Stafford enters the draft as a player ranked in the top 3, he will be Detroit's pick. Of course, that has yet to be decided. The Lions will need 3 years to be competitive, one draft is just the beginning.
The Titans had no problem beating down Pittsburgh in December when Homefield was on the line. Unfortunately, they faced a hot/very good Baltimore team and Chris Johnson got hurt(who did well in the 1st half). Plus that week off sometimes hurts you and the Titans had their worst game of the year for turnovers.

Collins is a game manager at best in these late stages in his career. When asked to carry a team he couldn't against a very very good defense with no WRs. All the more reason we need to get that franchise QB in Detroit as soon as possible(because the crop of free agents/players on our roster are worse than Collins) but more importantly a decent defense built up in Detroit. Schwartz has some experience coaching good defenses early in Tennessee, last 2 years and some rebuilding defenses. He's developed some players like Tulloch and Finnegan into pretty good players.
Maybe Next Year Millen2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
I don't think Eugene Monroe or Jason Smith are gonna be anything more than just good left tackles (neither elite, but both good enough to make a pro bowl from time to time and solidify a left tackle spot, like Tra Thomas for example), and I don't think either is gonna be a top 5 pick. Andre Smith has such upside that he will be a top 5 pick, but I think Matthew Stafford is a safer pick than Smith is at left tackle. Smith I think will end up at right tackle or guard before he ends up being a great left tackle. Stafford takes risks, but I think before all's said and done he's gonna grade out higher than Jay Cutler did.
Detroit will only draft Stafford if he ranks in the top 3 to 5 players in the draft. I don't think he will rank above Cutler overall who came out in a strong draft year and who came out as a senior. Pro scouts are going to be leery about Stafford since he is only a junior and they have far less to go on. He's a lot rawer than Cutler and it is really tough to peg how teams will rank him.
I love him and his potential but I'm not some GM who will have to stake his career on the pick.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maybe Next Year Millen2 View Post
The Titans had no problem beating down Pittsburgh in December when Homefield was on the line. Unfortunately, they faced a hot/very good Baltimore team and Chris Johnson got hurt(who did well in the 1st half). Plus that week off sometimes hurts you and the Titans had their worst game of the year for turnovers.

Collins is a game manager at best in these late stages in his career. When asked to carry a team he couldn't against a very very good defense with no WRs. All the more reason we need to get that franchise QB in Detroit as soon as possible(because the crop of free agents/players on our roster are worse than Collins) but more importantly a decent defense built up in Detroit. Schwartz has some experience coaching good defenses early in Tennessee, last 2 years and some rebuilding defenses. He's developed some players like Tulloch and Finnegan into pretty good players.
I certainly like the hire. However Shwartz will have only a passing input into the draft. Mayhew will be the last voice who decides who we will pick. I do expect us to draft a QB. For better or worse, a QB generates a lot of fan interest and sells tickets and generally gives a GM 3 years before fans start asking questions should the QB fail. Schwartz with a brand new QB will probably bring a lot of fans back to buying tickets even though Stafford might not play for a year. Filling the stadium is a top priority for any GM. Remember WCF put up with Millen as long as the stadium was filled and only fired him when he could no longer keep the fans buying tickets. Just another reason drafting a QB is very likely.
Old 01-16-2009, 04:30 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broth223 View Post
again you need to remeber VY is 18-11 in the nfl. Almost carried his team to the playoffs as a rookie and he probably would have if they played him before week 8. VY will be the franchise QB of the titans and if he isnt i would take him on the lions anyday
Old 01-16-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Biscuit
Rookie

Biscuit hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Actually the Titans play a Cover 2 not a basic 4-3. They don't play a whole lot of man to man but rely mostly on a zone defense.
No they don't. They may have it in their package, like all teams do. But they do not run a base Cover-2 and they do play man. The Titans play a standard 4-3, which plays a lot of man-to-man and doesn't blitz much, relying on the front four to pressure the QB. They like the Giants put so much pressure on the QB, especially through the middle (and can pop pockets), they have little reason to run zone as their base and can play man. The Giants dial in more blitz then the Titans.
Biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

while i still think its stafford at #1, i think #20 and maybe 33 or whatever will be seniors that he meets at the senior bowl. i'm thinking james laurinaitis, michael johnson, duke robinson, etc. stafford for the franchise, then 2 premium picks for the coach after he spends a full week with all these guys.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Actually Vick, Alex Smith, VY and Russell are the only QB's ever drafted as juniors. Most of the QB's you mention were all drafted as seniors. Of these 4, only Smith looks to be a complete bust, so your argument is just full of so many holes it is rather ridiculous.
Close to 50% of starting QB's in the NFL were drafted in round 1, 3% were drafted in round 2 and it gets a lot worse in rounds 3-7. So tell me again why it is foolish to draft a QB #1 overall if you don't have one.
You're right in the fact that most starting QBs in the league are drafted in the first round. But the success rate of JUNIOR QB's taken in the first round is shotty at best.

teve McNair - Senior
Kerry Kollins - Senior

No first round QB taken

Jim Druckenmiller - Senior

Peyton Manning - Senior
Ryan Leaf - Junior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Leaf's Wikipedia Page
That year, Leaf was a finalist in balloting for the Heisman Trophy, given annually to the "most outstanding"
player in American college football, as voted by media figures and former players. He finished
third in the voting, behind winner Charles Woodson of Michigan and fellow quarterback Peyton Manning of T
ennessee. He was also selected as the Pac-10 offensive player of the year, was a first-team
All-American, and had the second-best national passer rating.[7][8] Following the Rose Bowl,
Leaf announced that he would forgo his senior year at Washington State and turn professional.

Tim Couch - Junior

[quote=Wikipedia]Following his junior season in 1998, Couch announced he would leave Kentucky to
enter the NFL draft early.

[/qupte]

Donovan McNabb - Senior
Akii Smith - Senior
Chad Pennington - Senior

Michael Vick - RS Sophmore

David Carr - Senior
Joey Harrington - Senior
Patric Ramsey - Senior

Carson Palmer - Semopr
Byron Leftwich -Senior
Kyle Boller - Senior
Rex Grossman - Junior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiki
Under the helm of Ron Zook, Grossman decided to forego his final year of collegiate eligibility and declared
for the NFL Draft. Grossman achieved many feats during his collegiate car

Eli Manninh - Senior
Philip Rivers -Senior
Ben Rothlesburger - ???

Alex Smith - Junior
Aaron Rogers - Junior

Jason Campbell - Senior

Vince Young - Jr.
Matt Leinart - Sr.
Jay Cutler - Sr

And there I will stop to stay with the 3 year rule

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-16-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bobby Lane comment kinda gave everyone a big hint....
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
The Bobby Lane comment kinda gave everyone a smoke screen....
Fixed it for you

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 01-16-2009, 11:02 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a smoke screen for a smoke screen.

The Schwartz is not strong with you.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:06 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CroomDawgs View Post
Wasn't like one of his first lines to replace the quarterback who last led Detroit to the playoffs? I'd say its a big priority
YOU CAN'T REPLACE SCOTT MITCHELL!!! Or maybe it was Rodney Peete. Probably Rodney Peete.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingboy2999 View Post
YOU CAN'T REPLACE SCOTT MITCHELL!!! Or maybe it was Rodney Peete. Probably Rodney Peete.
Gus Frerotte in '99. And you can't replace that magical man...................

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 09:24 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579 View Post
Gus Frerotte in '99. And you can't replace that magical man...................
Bah!!!!!!!

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote