Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-21-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
It'd be cliche, and played out.
i suppose that is true, i have no problem with ours....just thought it would be cool to bring in another one.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
-I like the concept of the Vikings logo/jersey, but I just hate purple so much, I can't stand to look at 'em.
I have kind of an obligation to like them. The purple is what I've known all my life. It's kinda the way See the Packers piss yellow pants and ugly green jerseys.

Quote:
-I've always thought the Eagles were a very curious team. Being from a city like Philly and having a name like the Eagles, the obvious assumption would be that they'd essentially be draped in an American Flag. but, they have the random green/silver combo. Nothing wrong with it. I just would've liked to be in the room when that decision was made. Wonder if Red, White and Blue was a debate at all.
This is a complete guess, but I'd say that they are the Eagles becuase our national bird is an Eagle. And obviously all the big things in our nation's history went down in Philly. Red, white, and blue? Really? Imagine for a second seeing the Eagles in those colors. The green and silver is so BA looking.

Quote:
-Now, biggest pet peeve. when any NFL show has two helmets facing eachother, why the hell wouldn't they always make sure the Steelers' helmet has the logo facing the camera?!?! drives me crazy to see the blank side out and I don't see any reason for it. Every other team has the logo on both sides, so, they can easily make sure both logos are visible, but so many times, i see the black side of the Steelers helmet. also, can somebody please explain to me why they only have the logo on one side?
I for one like the one sided helmet. Yes, I do concur that it pisses me off when they do face it the other way.

I heard somewhere that they tried putting the logo on both sides of the helmet at one point. And no one liked it so they put it back to just one side. IMO it would look dumb and excessive to have a logo on both sides. Think of the vikings without horns. Think of the eagles without the wings. They aren't going to change something that has been that way for so long.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:23 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im just waiting for Seattle to bust out some lime green uniforms

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
i would puke...

not to mention i live in the northwest so im sure EVERYONE would get one of the jerseys.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think we talked about this on IRC before and how awesome that would be. Sorta how Oregon, Cal and Southern Miss, all have yellow uniforms.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I think we talked about this on IRC before and how awesome that would be. Sorta how Oregon, Cal and Southern Miss, all have yellow uniforms.
Lime green though man? come on! that would be disgusting lol
Old 01-21-2009, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Umphr3akCheeshead

Most intimidating Uni's are the Ravens when they wear all black. Everytime I see Ed Reed with a 100 yard return or Ray Lewis laying someone out, it always looks better in black.
Old 01-21-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umphr3akCheeshead View Post
Most intimidating Uni's are the Ravens when they wear all black. Everytime I see Ed Reed with a 100 yard return or Ray Lewis laying someone out, it always looks better in black.
i love the ravens all blacks.

I wish the Eagles would wear theres more.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:00 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Bertuzzi View Post
Personally, I love the Browns jerseys and colour schemes.

I'm with you. I really like the browns jerseys. not as much a fan of their all white though.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
rockio42
Pro Bowler

rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rockio42 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umphr3akCheeshead View Post
yah i also love the B on the pants, total baadass uniform

Check out my twitter @mrocchio42 and check out my radio show on wqqx1490am.com. I'm on every morning with Pro Football HoF voter and NFL regular season awards voter, Howard Balzer. It's always a blast from 9-11.
rockio42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Quote:
They did, for fans though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToughGame View Post

god awful! lol
Old 01-21-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

There's actually a "cooler" looking version you can get for the players. They also have an all-black which looks kind of stupid.

I think the Rams need new uniforms though. The old ones were kind of fun. These ones make me want to go to sleep. Or something. That caramel-ish color is terrible.

Not a big fan of the Vikes but I also don't care for the Bengals. I don't know. It seems like they're trying too hard. Maybe less stripes would be better.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
There's actually a "cooler" looking version you can get for the players. They also have an all-black which looks kind of stupid.

I think the Rams need new uniforms though. The old ones were kind of fun. These ones make me want to go to sleep. Or something. That caramel-ish color is terrible.

Not a big fan of the Vikes but I also don't care for the Bengals. I don't know. It seems like they're trying too hard. Maybe less stripes would be better.
I liked the Rams old helmets a lot more then their current ones.

Quote:
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
Old 01-21-2009, 11:04 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

if the sleeves and pants were all lime green, I would love to see that in a game haha.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
if the sleeves and pants were all lime green, I would love to see that in a game haha.
I think it would be pretty cool to see for one game at least but I don't think I could stand to see it more then once a year lol.

Quote:
Old 01-21-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol and no i didn't make that

Last edited by fenikz : 01-21-2009 at 11:29 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

lol and no i didn't make that
Do not want.