Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-17-2009, 09:49 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default All-College NFL Teams

I just had this idea and was doing it on Madden. Pick a college and make a team of players from that college that currently play in the NFL or recently retired, you can't put someone like Bronco Nagurski, however let's say you desperately need team spaces you can put in someone like Michael Strahan who recently retired and can probably still play well, or even put in current draftable or likely UDFA prospects for the upcoming draft. Then later we can make a thread to see which team you think would be most successful

I'll start with USC

I cannot decide between a 3-4 and 4-3 so once I list them you tell me.

QB
1. Carson Palmer
2. Matt Cassell
3. Mark Sanchez
4. Matt Leinart
5. John David Booty

RB
1. Justin Fargas
2. Reggie Bush
3. Lendale White
4. Chauncey Washington

FB
1. Uhhhh, move Lenwhale to FB?

WR
1. Steve Smith (NYG)
2. Dwayne Jarrett
3. Patrick Turner
4. Keary Colbert

TE
1. Fred Davis
2. Mike Williams (Finally playing TE)
3. Billy Miller

LT
Sam Baker

LG
Chilo Rachal

C
Ryan Kalil

RG
Deuce Lutui

RT
Winston Justice

LE
1. Lawrence Jackson
2. Kyle Moore

RE
1. Kenechi Udeze (Had cancer but has fully recovered and will be back in football next year)
2. Frostee Rucker

DT
1. Mike Patterson
2. Sedrick Ellis
3. Shaun Cody

LOLB
1. Brian Cushing
2. Claw Matthews
3. Willie Mcginest

ILB
1. Lofa Tatupu
2. Rey Maualuga
3. Junior Seau

ROLB
1. Keith Rivers
2. Kaluka Maiva

CB
1. Terrell Thomas
2. Brian Kelly
3. Cary Harris

FS
1. Taylor Mays

SS
1. Troy Polamalu
2. Sammy Knight

K/P
Current USC Kicker and Punter

I went with USC because I knew they had a lot of prospects, but to my surprise USC really does not have that many players in the NFL. It did not take me long to realize this team was not going to be very good. The All-USC team has a very long term answer at QB, and is set at RB, but maybe Reggie Bush should make the switch to WR, as other than Steve Smith, the WR corp. looks pretty terrible, although Smith, Jarrett, and Turner still have potential. There is no FB, so maybe the switch of Lendale to FB, I am not sure on that one, but w/e. TE Fred Davis is starting, he was my #1 TE in last years draft, he is loaded with potential we will see what he can do. The offensive line is not very good, if Winston Justice is starting... you know it cannot be good, but it is a very young line, Ryan Kalil, Deuce Lutui, Chilo Rachal are all under 25 years old, and they have the potential to become a great O-line together. The defense is where things get a little tricky, maybe a hybrid defense like the Cardinals have is in order, as there are excellent pieces to both sides, although either way the D-line is lacking a bit. Willie McGinest cannot play DE, so I guess I'd put him at SAM, but Cushing will get the start, and now with Lofa Tatupu and Rey Maualuga, I think it is we should run a 3-4 to get both these players on the field. The CBs are awful, although TT has nice potential, and the safety duo is pretty nice with Taylor Mays freeing up SS Troy Polamalu to make plays.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:06 AM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

The USC defense could be pretty damn beastly lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:11 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneToughGame View Post
The USC defense could be pretty damn beastly lol.
The whole team is really young, right now it might not be amazing but in a few years it can be.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 01-17-2009, 10:22 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sure, why not:

QB-Troy Smith, Todd Boeckman
RB-Chris Wells, Antonio Pittman
WR-Santonio Holmes, Terry Glenn, Drew Carter
WR-Ted Ginn Jr., Joey Galloway, Brian Hartline
WR-Anthony Gonzalez, Michael Jenkins, Brian Robiskie
TE-Ben Hartsock, Rory Nicol
LT-Orlando Pace
LG-Rob Sims
C-Nick Mangold
RG-Shane Olivea, Adrien Clarke
RT-Alex Boone, Kirk Barton

DE-Will Smith, Vernon Gholston, Jay Richardson, Darrion Scott, Simon Fraser
DT-Ryan Pickett, (Dan Wilkinson), Tim Anderson, Kenny Peterson
LB-Mike Vrabel, AJ Hawk, James Laurinaitis, Na'ill Diggs, Matt Wilhelm, Marcus Freeman, Bobby Carpenter
DB-Nate Clements, Antoine Winfield, Donte Whitner, Chris Gamble, Malcolm Jenkins, Shawn Springs, Ashton Youboty, Will Allen

K-The Nuge
P-Sander?
KRS-Ginn Jr.

Yes I know, we are the NFL DB factory.

I would like to see someone do a Florida State and a Miami one, then we'd have the 3 teams with the most NFL players (OSU, FSU, and MIA) and we could see how they stack up.

Last edited by keylime_5 : 01-17-2009 at 10:34 AM.
keylime_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
sure, why not:

QB-Troy Smith
WR-Santonio Holmes, Terry Glenn
WR-Ted Ginn Jr., Joey Galloway
WR-Anthony Gonzalez, Michael Jenkins
LT-Orlando Pace
LG-Rob Sims
C-Nick Mangold
RT-Alex Boone

DT-Dan Wilkinson, Tim Anderson, Kenny Peterson
LB-Mike Vrabel, AJ Hawk, James Laurinaitis, Matt Wilhelm, Marcus Freeman, Bobby Carpenter
DB-Nate Clements, Antoine Winfield, Donte Whitner, Chris Gamble, Malcolm Jenkins, Shawn Springs, Ashton Youboty

K-The Nuge
P-Sander?
KRS-Ginn Jr.

If only there was a decent DT, that defense would be sick. The WR corp. is pretty damn good.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 01-17-2009, 10:31 AM    (permalink
OneToughGame
Veteran

OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.OneToughGame is so money.

Quote:
sure, why not:

QB-Troy Smith
WR-Santonio Holmes, Terry Glenn, Drew Carter
WR-Ted Ginn Jr., Joey Galloway, Brian Hartline
WR-Anthony Gonzalez, Michael Jenkins, Brian Robiskie
LT-Orlando Pace
LG-Rob Sims
C-Nick Mangold
RT-Alex Boone

DT-Ryan Pickett, Dan Wilkinson, Tim Anderson, Kenny Peterson
LB-Mike Vrabel, AJ Hawk, James Laurinaitis, Na'ill Diggs, Matt Wilhelm, Marcus Freeman, Bobby Carpenter
DB-Nate Clements, Antoine Winfield, Donte Whitner, Chris Gamble, Malcolm Jenkins, Shawn Springs, Ashton Youboty, Will Allen

K-The Nuge
P-Sander?
KRS-Ginn Jr.

I hate Rob Sims with a passion.... Other then him. I'd be scared to pass against that team lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tebowfan85 View Post
too bad the Sea hawks are starting Hasselback and not Whitehorsest (sp)They are gonna loose any ways .
OneToughGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:35 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
If only there was a decent DT, that defense would be sick. The WR corp. is pretty damn good.
i edited it, Ryan Pickett was left off originally.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:37 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
i edited it, Ryan Pickett was left off originally.
Yeah now although that D-line is average at best, the LBs and DBs are sick.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 01-17-2009, 12:00 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Notre Dame:
QB Brady Quinn
RB Julius Jones
FB Ask Jerome Bettis to come out of retirement ;)
WR Arnaz Battle David Givens (would actually take the current ND receivers over them)
TE John Carlson Antony Fasano (and a whole bunch)
OT Ryan Harris Jordan Black
OG Sean Mahan Mike Gandy
C Jeff Faine John Sullivan
DE Justin Tuck Anthony Weaver
DT Renaldo Wynn Trevor Laws
OLB Rocky Boiman bertrand berry
MLB Mo Crum Jr
CB Chinedum Ndukwe Allen Rossum
S Tom Zbikowski David Bruton
P Hunter Smith
K John Carney

(I'd be tempted just to play all our TE's ;))

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin

Last edited by wicket : 01-17-2009 at 12:10 PM.
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

John Carney was a Domer wasn't he?
Old 01-17-2009, 12:10 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
John Carney was a Domer wasn't he?
awesome thank bra

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:15 PM    (permalink
narf029
Rookie

narf029 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.narf029 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

You could use Quinn Pitcock for OSU as well. Didn't he play at a moderately high level for a rookie before he retired?
narf029 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just thinking of Tennessee of the top of my head with Peyton Manning, big John Henderson and Albert Haynesworth...

QB: Peyton Manning
HB: Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry
FB:
WR: Donte Stallworth
WR: Robert Meachem
TE: Jason Witten
TE2: David Martin
T: Chad Clifton
G: Arron Sears, Anthony Herrera
C: Scott Wells
DE: Shaun Ellis, Leonard Little, Turk McBride
DT: Albert Haynesworth, John Henderson, Darwin Walker
OLB: Omar Gaither, Kevin Burnett
MLB: Jerod Mayo
CB: Jonathan Wade, Jabari Greer
FS: Jason Allen, Deon Grant
SS: Gibril Wilson
K:
P: Dustin Colquitt

I'm probably missing a bunch, let's have a tennessee fan fill it in
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:24 PM    (permalink
cdub11
Veteran

cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cdub11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas

QB Vince Young, Chris Simms
RB Ricky Williams, Jamaal Charles, Cedric Benson, Selvin Young, Priest Holmes
FB Ahmard Hall
WR Roy Williams, Limas Sweed, Quan Cosby
TE Bo Scaife, David Thomas, Jermichael Finley
OL Justin Blalock, Leonard Davis, Kasey Studdard, Derrick Dockery, Lyle Sendlein, Tony Hills, Johnathan Scott

DE Brian Orakpo, Tim Crowder, Corey Redding, Brian Robison
DT Shaun Rodgers, Frank Okam, Casey Hampton, Rod Wright, Roy Miller, Marcus Tubbs
LB Derrick Johnson, DD Lewis, Sergio Kindle
DB Quentin Jammer, Aaron Ross, Nathan Vasher, Michael Huff, Michael Griffen, Cedric Griffin, Tarrell Brown

Last edited by cdub11 : 01-17-2009 at 03:28 PM.
cdub11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Just thinking of Tennessee of the top of my head with Peyton Manning, big John Henderson and Albert Haynesworth...
Don't forget Justin Harrell
Old 01-17-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The U

QB
1. Ken Dorsey

RB
1. Clinton Portis
2. Frank Gore
3. Willis McGahee
4. Edgerrin James

WR
1. Andre Johnson
2. Reggie Wayne
3. Santana Moss
4. Devin Hester
5. Roscoe Parrish

TE
1. Kellen Winslow Jr.
2. Greg Olsen
3. Jeremy Shockey

LT
1.Bryant McKinnie

LG
Vernon Carey

C
1.Brett Romberg

RG
1.Sherko Haji-Rasouli

RT
1.Eric Winston

LE
1. Calais Campbell

RE
1. Baraka Atkins
2. Jerome McDougle

DT
1. Vince Wilfork
2. Warren Sapp
3. Damoine Lewis
4. William Joseph

LOLB
1. Jon Beason

ILB
1. Ray Lewis
2. Jonathan Vilma
3. Nate Webster

ROLB
1. DJ Williams
2. Rocky McInstosh

CB
1. Antrel Rolle
2. Kelly Jennings
3. Phillip Buchanon

FS
1. Ed Reed

SS
1. Brandon Merriweather
2. Kenny Phillips

K/P
Jeff Feagles

RS
Devin Hester
Old 01-17-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Virginia Tech

QB Michael Vick...
RB Kevin Jones, Lee Suggs, Brandon Ore
WR Eddie Royal, David Clowney, Ernest Wilford, Josh Morgan
TE Jeff King
T Duane Brown, Brandon Frye
G Will Montgomery, Matt Lehr
C Jake Grove
DE Darryl Tapp, Chris Ellis
DT Jonathan Lewis, Carlton Powell
LB Xavier Adibi, Vince Hall
CB DeAngelo Hall, Brandon Flowers, Macho Harris
S Aaron Rouse, Vincent Fuller
K Shayne Graham

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

For UM the DEs, can be Calais Campbell, Eric Moncur, Baraka Atkins, and Jerome McDougle, not great, but Campbell and Atkins have some potential.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 01-17-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texas A&M:

QB - Stephen McGee, Reggie McNeal
RB - Mike Goodson
TE - Martellus Bennett, Dan Campbell
WR - Robert Ferguson, Jason Carter, Dante Hall
OL - Corey Clark, Seth McKinney, Steve McKinney, Alan Reuber, Billy Yates
C - Cody Wallace, Geoff Hangartner

DE - Ty Warren, Chris Harrington
DL - Pat Williams, Johnny Jolly, Rocky Bernard, Ron Edwards, Red Bryant, Michael Montgomery
CB - Sammy Davis, Aaron Glenn
S - Melvin Bullitt

LS - Don Muhlbach
K/P - Shane Lechler

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Last edited by Brent : 01-17-2009 at 03:15 PM.
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tennessee Vols

QB- Peyton Manning, Erik Ainge, Tee Martin
HB- Jamal Lewis, Travis Henry, Cedric Houston, Travis Stephens, Arian Foster
FB- Troy Fleming, Shawn Bryson, Cory Anderson
WR- Donte Stallworth, Robert Meachem, Kelly Washington, Eric Parker, Peerless Price, Cedrick Wilson, Mark Jones
TE- Jason Witten, Brad Cottam, David Martin
O-Line- Chad Clifton, Aaron Sears, Trey Teague, Anthony Herrera, Cosey Coleman, Fred Weary, Scott Wells, Rob Smith, Eric Young, Anthony Parker
DE- Leonard Little, Parys Haralson, Shaun Ellis, Robert Ayers, Turk McBride
DT- John Henderson, Albert Haynesworth, Justin Harrell, Darwin Walker, Tony McDaniel, Rashad Moore, Aubrayo Franklin, Jesse Mahelona
LB- Jerod Mayo, Omar Gaither, Kevin Burnett, Al Wilson, Eddie Moore, Rico McCoy
DB- Eric Berry, Jason Allen, Gibril Wilson, Deon Grant, Rashad Baker, Johnathan Wade, Jabari Greer, Julian Battle, Jonathan Hefney
K/P- Dustin Colquitt, James Wilhoit

I cheated a little and added Eric Berry and Rico McCoy, but oh well.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB: Philip Rivers
RB: Andre Brown
FB: Oliver Hoyte

WR: Jerricho Cotchery
WR: Torry Holt
TE: Marcus Stone

OT: Sean Locklear
OG: Curtis Crouch (well...)
C: LeRoy Harris
OG:
OT: Scott Kooistra

DE: Mario Williams
DT: Tank Tyler
DT: John McCargo
DE: Manny Lawson

OLB: Oliver Hoyte (play both ways lol)
MLB: Stephen Tulloch
OLB: Pat Thomas

CB: Brian Williams
FS: DaJuan Morgan
SS: Adrian Wilson
CB: AJ Davis

K/P: Steven Hauschka

well, they might be better than the Lions
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:46 PM    (permalink
EarthWindandFire
Rookie

EarthWindandFire smells like sex panther.

Georgia Bulldogs

QB- Matthew Stafford, DJ Shockley
RB- Knowshon Moreno, Danny Ware
WR- Reggie Brown, Hines Ward
TE- Ben Watson, Randy McMichael, Leonard Pope
OT- Jonas Jennings, George Foster, Jon Stinchcomb
OG- Max Jean Gilles
C- ???
DE- Charles Grant, Robert Geathers, Phillip Daniels, Chris Clemons
DT- Marcus Stroud, Richard Seymour, Kedric Golston
OLB- Thomas Davis, Boss Bailey
MLB- Will Witherspoon
CB- Champ Bailey, Asher Allen, Paul Oliver
S- Jermaine Phillips, Sean Jones, Tim Jennings
K- John Kasay
P- ???

Not a bad team overall.....need a pivot and a punter and they are set
EarthWindandFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

FSU

QB
1. Brad Johnson

RB
1. Leon Washington
2. Warrick Dunn
3. Lorenzo Booker
4. Travis Minor

WR
1. Anquan Boldin
2. Laveranues Coles
3. Javon Walker
4. Chris Davis

TE
Can Anquan Boldin play TE?

LT
1. Walter Jones
2. Mario Henderson

LG
1. Montrae Holland

C
Current center on the Seminoles

RG
1. Alex Barron

RT
1. William Thomas

LE
1. Greg Spires
2. Travis Johnson

RE
1. Everette Brown
2. Eric Moore

DT
1. Darnell Dockett
2. Brodrick Bunkley
3. Greg Peterson
4. Letroy Guion

OLB
Ernie Sims

MLB
Lawrence Timmons

OLB
1. Derrick Brooks
2. Geno Hayes

CB
1. Bryant McFadden
2. Antonio Chromartie
3. Samari Rolle
4. Pat Watkins

FS
Dexter Jackson

SS
1. Chris Hope
2. Michael Boulware

K/P
Sebastian Janikowski

I think that defense would be sick and the wide receiver corp. is too.

Bone Krusher, the best
Old 01-17-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wisconsin

Red= To be drafted
Blue= Retired

QB
1. Jim Sorgi
2. Brooks Bollinger

RB
1. Brian Calhoun
2. Ron Danye
3. PJ Hill

FB
1. Chris Pressley

WR
1. Lee Evans
2. Chris Chambers
3. Jonathan Orr
4. Brandon Williams
5. Ahmad Merritt

TE
1. Owen Daniels
2. Travis Beckum
3. Jason Pociask

OT
1. Joe Thomas
2. Mark Tauscher
3. Eric Vandenheuvel

C
1. Casey Rabach
2. Al Johnson

G
1. Dan Buenning
2. Kraig Urbik
3. Andy Kemp

DT
1. Ross Kolodziej
2. Jason Jefferson

DE
1. Erasmus James
2. Jonathan Welsh
3. Matt Shaughnessy

LB
1. Alex Lewis
2. Nick Greisen
3. DeAndre Levy

CB
1. Scott Starks
2. Jamar Fletcher
3. B.J. Tucker

S
1. Jim Leonhard
2. Troy Vincent

K
1. Taylor Mehlhaff

P
1. Ken Debushe

LS
1. Mike Schneck
2. Matt Katula

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Last edited by PackerLegend : 01-17-2009 at 01:07 PM.
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
EarthWindandFire
Rookie

EarthWindandFire smells like sex panther.

Michigan Wolverines

QB- Tom Brady, Brian Griese
RB-Mike Hart, Chris Perry
WR- Amani Toomer, Braylon Edwards, Steve Breaston, Mario Manningham, Jason Avant
TE- Jerame Tuman, Mark Campbell
OT- Jeff Backus, Jake Long, John Runyan, Jon Jansen
OG- Steve Hutchinson, David Baas
C- ???
DE- LaMarr Woodley, Brandon Graham?
DT- Alan Branch, Gabe Watson
OLB- Shawn Crable, Larry Foote, Shantee Orr, Cato June
MLB- David Harris, Victor Hobson
CB- Charles Woodson, Ty Law, Leon Hall
S- Marlin Jackson, Jamar Adams
K- Jay Feely
P-???