Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-17-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be pissed if Spags leaves the giants and McDermott joins them.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
I would be pissed if Spags leaves the giants and McDermott joins them.
Why? You should be happy that Spagnuolo is out of the division. McDermott would be gone from Philly no matter what.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:20 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question...what's so special about McDerrmot or Palmer?

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Why? You should be happy that Spagnuolo is out of the division. McDermott would be gone from Philly no matter what.
I mean I would be pissed if we finally got Spags out of the division then one of my other favorite coaches goes to the g men.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:41 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I doubt McDermott goes to the Giants but woudlnt put it past them.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:18 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I mean I would be pissed if we finally got Spags out of the division then one of my other favorite coaches goes to the g men.
Your sig is inaccurate. Quentin Mikell isn't an all pro, not associated press anyway.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown View Post
Your sig is inaccurate. Quentin Mikell isn't an all pro, not associated press anyway.
He was second team all pro in something, that's good enough for me lol.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
toonsterwu
Legend

toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.toonsterwu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Spags fit here defensively, and I'll be curious how he utilizes his talent. I'd like to see Carriker be allowed to attack, and I wonder if he may move Long all over the place, depending on situation. It's a good defensive fit. Now, I've got no idea who he'd go with offensively, so we'll have to wait and see.
toonsterwu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
gameplaya2435
Rookie

gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.

lulz @ Giants fans taking credit for Spags' genius. He's a Jim Johnson man who just made a pitstop in NY.

As for the Rams' new offensive co-ordinator with former Head Coach experience....Mike Martz!! :p
Old 01-17-2009, 08:52 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boooo!!! I hate Garrett. Get him outta Dallas!!!
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He was second team all pro in something, that's good enough for me lol.
He got 1 all pro vote. That doesn't mean he was second team.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love the hire. The Rams actually seem to have some talent on hand, they just have not had a HC who could utilize it. This team could movr up quickly.
Old 01-17-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now the question is...will he bring back Atogwe and Bartell..

Personally, with the coaching those two have had, there already real good players, now with this staff, I'd love to see what there game will elevate too!

The Chief.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, this ****ing sucks on all cylinders.

But then again, it has been a year and I am still on a Super Bowl high. Let's see how the next year plays out before I get really upset with anything that happens with the Giants.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameplaya2435 View Post
lulz @ Giants fans taking credit for Spags' genius. He's a Jim Johnson man who just made a pitstop in NY.

As for the Rams' new offensive co-ordinator with former Head Coach experience....Mike Martz!! :p
Despite my pure hatrid of Michael Fucktard Martz, I would not mind him coming back. Would rather have some1 new though.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
Now the question is...will he bring back Atogwe and Bartell..
As long as they can make it work contractually under the cap, he should. They should be able to franchise Atogwe (tag price for a safety shouldn't be huge) and then sign Bartell long-term. Then maybe Spags can lure James Butler away from the Giants? Might be wishful thinking but we could certainly use an upgrade at SS.
Old 01-18-2009, 01:09 AM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post
As long as they can make it work contractually under the cap, he should. They should be able to franchise Atogwe (tag price for a safety shouldn't be huge) and then sign Bartell long-term. Then maybe Spags can lure James Butler away from the Giants? Might be wishful thinking but we could certainly use an upgrade at SS.
James Butler wouldn't upgrade anyones SS situation. He wears ankle weights during games...
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 01:18 AM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

We have Corey Chavous and Todd Johnson, he'd be an improvement.

The Chief.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:01 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGSeiler View Post
that'd actually make a lot of sense. Spags loves Butler and calls him the "QB of our secondary" and the Rams could use a vet like Butler back there.

THEN the Giants start Kenny Phillips and draft Courtney Greene for depth as our oft-used 3rd safety!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 09:38 AM    (permalink
NGSeiler
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NGSeiler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
James Butler wouldn't upgrade anyones SS situation. He wears ankle weights during games...
Quote:
Originally Posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
We have Corey Chavous and Todd Johnson, he'd be an improvement.
Precisely.
Old 01-18-2009, 09:44 AM    (permalink
PossumBoy9
Rookie

PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.

James Butler's grandmother would be an upgrade for the Rams at SS.
PossumBoy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:04 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossumBoy9 View Post
James Butler's grandmother would be an upgrade for the Rams at SS.
James Butler's grandmother would be an upgrade over James Butler at SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 10:48 AM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahaha she most certainly would scotty. i can't stand Butler. someone is going to overpay him this off-season and will be complaining by TC about this guy
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:26 AM    (permalink
PossumBoy9
Rookie

PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.PossumBoy9 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
James Butler's grandmother would be an upgrade over James Butler at SS
Thanks for the tip. :)
PossumBoy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Butler is a good safety. Played his assignments well, and basically is the Antonio Pierce of the secondary. Great athlete for his size as well.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote