Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-17-2009, 11:51 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Uniforms that need used more.

A spin-off of my last thread, this time I'm listing Uniforms that I love, but dont see too much (alts,throwbacks, etc...)

PLEASE CONTRIBUTE (picture would be nice)

10. 90's Lions

9. 90's Colts

8. 1978 Chargers

7. 1978 Saints

6. 80's seahawks

5. 90's Houston Oilers

4. 70's Patriots

3. 90's Falcons

2. 80's Rams

1. 2003 Redskins

I still dont understand why the redskins dont use the 2003 uniforms more often, one of my favorites.

Last edited by BRAVEHEART : 01-18-2009 at 12:08 AM.
BRAVEHEART is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Charger's powder blues.

/thread.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You failed to mention the most consistent uniform in sports. The Packers. You lose.
Or the Powder Blues. Loss x2.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Totally the wrong Chargers uniforms and 10, 9, 3 are awful.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:55 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely agree on the Rams and Falcons.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:56 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
You failed to mention the most consistent uniform in sports. The Packers. You lose.
Or the Powder Blues. Loss x2.
Quote:
this time I'm listing Uniforms that I love, but dont see too much
take a look, it's in a book, reading rainbow.
Old 01-17-2009, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This thread lacks Bills throwbacks in the worst way.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2009, 11:59 PM    (permalink
woodyx02
Rookie

woodyx02 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.woodyx02 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

http://cgi.ebay.com/1999-97-Ultra-Su...ayphotohosting

Any 49er uni that had the white pants i really liked and would like to see them mix it in more.
woodyx02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
This thread lacks Bills throwbacks in the worst way.
Quote:
this time I'm listing Uniforms that I love, but dont see too much
I love the bills throwbacks, but the bills have been wearing them quite a bit this year (which means I cant put them on my list).
Old 01-18-2009, 12:02 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
take a look, it's in a book, reading rainbow.
Well the only time you would see these uniforms is when you go online because I dont think any of them are used anymore.

Old 01-18-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh, either way they are so awesome they deserve mention in this thread :P
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodyx02 View Post
http://cgi.ebay.com/1999-97-Ultra-Su...ayphotohosting

Any 49er uni that had the white pants i really liked and would like to see them mix it in more.
I actually like the silver (really old school) Frisco uniforms, those almost made the list (but I'm a lions homer so...).
Old 01-18-2009, 12:04 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Well the only time you would see these uniforms is when you go online because I dont think any of them are used anymore.
And that's why I made this thread, see now you understand.:)
Old 01-18-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
8. 1978 Chargers

[/IMG]
Those look awful.
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Oh yeah, feel free to post your own.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I love the bills throwbacks, but the bills have been wearing them quite a bit this year (which means I cant put them on my list).
They wear them as much as they're allowed to, twice a year (San Fran and Oakland games this season). It's been that way for 4 years.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:11 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:12 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
They wear them as much as they're allowed to, twice a year (San Fran and Oakland games this season). It's been that way for 4 years.
They should wear them more because the defaults suck (but I already talked about that in the other thread). Bills throwbacks are some of the prettiest in game, but I do get a chance to see them, while the rest on my list I haven't seen in awhile.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:13 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Dont they wear that combination quite a bit? They used it this year right?
Old 01-18-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

not as much as I want them to :( :(

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:20 AM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
not as much as I want them to :( :(
True that, one of my favorite uni's in the league.
Old 01-18-2009, 12:22 AM    (permalink
woodyx02
Rookie

woodyx02 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.woodyx02 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I also think the Ravens need to ditch the Purple and wear the all Black more. It just makes their defense seem scarier.
woodyx02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:40 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants Red Alternates

Ravens Black on Black

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 12:41 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Icon

If you're gonna lose, do it in style.

Old 01-18-2009, 12:55 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so happy the Titans are gonna wear the throw back Oilers uni's next season!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote