Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-20-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bleh, this post = previous post + 1 minute :/
and apparently = next post, as well.
Sign of a bad joke right there.

Last edited by SuperMcGee : 03-20-2009 at 07:53 PM.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post

I'm sure everybody's seen this floating around already, but this is supposedly what the new Lions unis are going to look like
Looks like it belongs in the AFL and not the NFL.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post

I'm sure everybody's seen this floating around already, but this is supposedly what the new Lions unis are going to look like
Get that ish outta here, that's not what the new uni's are gonna look like. I usually don't neg, but you're pushing it mister.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

those unis look the same, just the colors are different, you must be looking at the lions symbol which looks too cartoony like the AFL

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.

49ers throwbacks... They say our new uniforms this year are going to be an updated version of these.

Beauty..
Old 03-20-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here are some better fan made Lions designs.

http://matthiason.deviantart.com/art...cept-112383160

http://matthiason.deviantart.com/art...Away-112382629

http://matthiason.deviantart.com/art...ates-112382265
Old 03-21-2009, 08:23 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Steelers' yellow helmets, but they need to stay an "alternate".

I love the Redskins' yellow helmet alts. Those should be permanent.

Would love to see Pat the Patriot again soon. I think Tedy Bruschi might be the only player on their roster who's worn that uniform in a game.

Old school Bucs uni's are pimpin'.

All of those black alternate jerseys in the NFL need to f'ing go. It's especially wretched when black isn't even among the team's primary colors. The Lions had no business wearing black and neither do the Eagles.

The most hideous uniforms in the NFL are the Titan's light blue on dark blue. Just wretched. You don't 3-tone with white helmets. Wear white pants or go with the unitard look. I do like their all-light blue alt's.
________
Brandy cam

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 07:14 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I like the Steelers' yellow helmets, but they need to stay an "alternate".

I love the Redskins' yellow helmet alts. Those should be permanent.

Would love to see Pat the Patriot again soon. I think Tedy Bruschi might be the only player on their roster who's worn that uniform in a game.

Old school Bucs uni's are pimpin'.

All of those black alternate jerseys in the NFL need to f'ing go. It's especially wretched when black isn't even among the team's primary colors. The Lions had no business wearing black and neither do the Eagles.

The most hideous uniforms in the NFL are the Titan's light blue on dark blue. Just wretched. You don't 3-tone with white helmets. Wear white pants or go with the unitard look. I do like their all-light blue alt's.
I agree that the Eagles whouldn't wear the black uni's, but I loved the Lion's black uni's.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:06 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I loved these Unis. I think we should break them out again.
Old 03-21-2009, 10:41 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That logo is awful. There's nothing wrong with their current logo.

All of the new logos I've seen look like high school or Arena League art.

Also forgot to mention that the Bills should switch to the white helmet throwbacks permanently.
________
Gong bongs

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 07:14 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:11 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post

I love the green uni

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:27 PM    (permalink
gameplaya2435
Rookie

gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.

Eagles Blacks > You
Old 03-21-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Thumper
Pro Bowler

Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thumper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenson86 View Post

Sweet
No sir, that is disgusting. Why would anyone screw with the Colts' away white uni, it is beautiful. I like it even more than their home uni, which is good.

Also, I dig the Texans' alternate home red uni. That is great, especially when their always-packed stadium is awash in red too.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
No sir, that is disgusting. Why would anyone screw with the Colts' away white uni, it is beautiful. I like it even more than their home uni, which is good.

Also, I dig the Texans' alternate home red uni. That is great, especially when their always-packed stadium is awash in red too.
Yeah, I hate the Colts but I love their unis. I'm a sucker for classic uniforms. I feel like I'm going to have a seizure watching some of the kaleidescope type **** that teams wear these days.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NFL needs to let the Buffalo Bills make their retro/throwback uni permanent.

It is a gem, so classy, especially compared to the current unis which are so garrish in design. I heard we might see their away throwback this year, given the 50th anniversary of the AFL. Very interested to see that.

Also not a fan of black jerseys, especially for the Detroit Lions, but some teams make it work like the Iggles and the Jags especially.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:22 PM    (permalink
OregonDucks
Rookie

OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.OregonDucks is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief49er View Post
49ers throwbacks... They say our new uniforms this year are going to be an updated version of these.

Beauty..
I am a raider fan and I love those uni's. They are a thing of beauty
OregonDucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:47 AM    (permalink
gameplaya2435
Rookie

gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.

But you are an Oregon Ducks fan, so your opinion on jerseys means nothing. :p
Old 03-22-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-22-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Those are pretty sweet.

sig by BoneKrusher
GM Vikings
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimDris View Post

I could definitely dig that. Would be a much, much better alternate than those Titans throwback unis.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
The Charger's powder blues.

/thread.
Ugliest. Uniforms. Ever.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:25 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Ugliest. Uniforms. Ever.
I beg to differ. Hate the newer ones but the older ones were nice.

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 03-22-2009 at 04:27 PM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abaddon View Post
Never seen that with the silver numbers.

also I love your sig, but something tells me Mods will give you an infraction. (size).