Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-19-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
My original question I posed was do you think this changes whether or not he gets traded.

I've seen it on nearly every sports show I watched this morning so somebody cares obviously...I am not basing my opinions on "wrong facts", it's been reported by multiple sources that he left the field before the celebration, and I said if he did that I felt it was disrespectful.
yes and ur opinion of it being disrespectful is wrong

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
the FIRST WORDS of your post were "If it was TO or Chad Johnson it would be all over the news but not my words". can't imagine why anyone would've thought you had an agenda having to do with a cowboys player.

Again, for the 3rd time, I don't even like TO, so what point are you trying to make? That I'm a Cowboy fan so I'm sticking up for TO and mad because another WR doesn't get the press he does? I already pointed out that TO would be getting more press because of his prior history, so I agree with you in those regards, but I don't have a "hidden agenda", I just posted the article of his views on the situation...I never went so far as to call Boldin trash or a POS, I just said what he did was IN MY HONEST OPINION disrespectful, could care less if you agree or not but that's why were all here anyway.

Quote:
it was actually a pretty well founded assumption, based on above.

Again nice to know you can make assumptions then try to make a point of blasting me for "assuming" I did.

Quote:
and i think you're completely incorrect and that it wasn't disrespectful at all. i further posted why. answer the question: do you also think all hokecy players are classless or disrespectful? they won't even accept the trophy for winning what isn't really a meaningful game.
That is fine and I respect your opinion and I disagree...As far as the hockey analogy, all situations are different...I felt with everything that led up to the end of the game, amounted with how long its been since Arizona has made the game, and being at home, that this celebration meant a little more then your average NFC championship celebration, so the fact that he was more concerned with playing time then what that organization just accomplished I find that selfish.

Quote:
it's a complete non-story that only has relevance if you live in the ESPN world of soap opera sports. a player was angry he didn't play and left the field when the game ended. ZOMG the world is ******* ending. and stop being dishonest, if you'd wanted to make an "anquan boldin trade" thread, you could've bumped any one of the 60 other threads the reference the move.

I hate talking to people who use internet talk, it's so funny how you've came in with all this ignorant post going "ZOMGZZZ HE WASNT THER EFOR THE TRPLHY THE WHOLDS OVAR!!!!"

Who has came in here talking like that at all? I was more concerned with whether or not he got traded, I just said that I felt his actions were disrespectful afterward, but how does any of that correlate with what your trying to be "cute" with...Let's not over-exaggerate and then act like I was the one who did so, again if you have any evidence that I or anyone else acted like the world was ending, or used that silly internet talk then show me, but again that's why your a troll.

Quote:
or should i post a thread about how the broncos are the worst franchise ever, that jay cutler is a piece of human trash, and then leave one line at the end asking if they should draft a running back in the first roun, just so i can later claim that the thread is really about drafting a running back, in spite of the fact that 99.9% of my initial post has absolutely nothing to do with that.

Or maybe you could re-read my last post which stated if you don't have anything meaningful to add to the thread you should stop posting...This has nothing to do with the thread and all you do is come around posting useless nonsense like this getting threads off topic.

Quote:
i'm sorry, i didn't realize disagreeing with everything you've said wasn't "useful". is it only "useful" if i agree with you? who gets to define "useful"?

i've now twice suggested that his leaving the field wasn't relevant, is a non-story and only matters if you're trying to suggest that people treat owens unfairly. you have yet to rebut any of that with anything more than the implication that i'm an idiot or that none of my response is useful.

so who looks silly, again?

No, it's useful when you have an opinion on what the topic is about, useless is bringing up a million analogies that have nothing to do with the topic, or "jumping to conclusions" as you've done a good job of lately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
yes and ur opinion of it being disrespectful is wrong
I didn't know opinions could be wrong but thanks for playing...I'm not the only one who feels that way and for all you know some team mates may feel the exact same way...It's not a big deal, but it's just my personal opinion and your nobody to say it's wrong.

Quote:
Old 01-19-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I didn't know opinions could be wrong but thanks for playing...I'm not the only one who feels that way and for all you know some team mates may feel the exact same way...It's not a big deal, but it's just my personal opinion and your nobody to say it's wrong.
omggzzzz izzzzzz meeee opiiiiiiiniiioooooooonnnnnnn ME NOT WRONGGGG!!!!

Did u even read?

Quote:
I never went so far as to call Boldin trash or a POS,
read ur title...

Last edited by Gay Ork Wang : 01-19-2009 at 01:02 PM.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:03 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why this is a big deal at all. He left the field AFTER the game was over. Let me repeat that for all of you who seem a little slow and think this is somehow characteristic of a petulant brat, he left the field AFTER the game was over. He got into a heated exchange with his coach. The first happens EVERY GOD DAMN GAME! While the second happens nearly as much. This is just making mountains out of molehills.

We hear enough about TO's antics, many of which have absolutely no bearing on the team he is with. If everyone would stick to football rather than the meaningless crap that surrounds it. I can damn near promise you that not a single player on the Cardinals team, Boldin include, is even thinking about what happened yesterday.

Quote:
This is one of my biggest pet peeves. YES OPINIONS CAN BE WRONG!. Napoleon was of the opinion it was a good idea to invade Russia, Hitler had the opinion that Jews caused the depression in Germany, I am sure that someone thinks Tavaris Jackson is a better QB than Brett Favre was. The fact of the matter is, OPINIONS CAN BE WRONG!

Last edited by someone447 : 01-19-2009 at 01:06 PM.
someone447 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He feels disrespected. I don't think he's a cancer or anything and any other team in the NFL would love to have Boldin on their roster.
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:11 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
they won't even accept the trophy for winning what isn't really a meaningful game.
Every game is a meaningful game. Week 17 at 5-10 is a meaningful game. These guys are professional competitors. Winning is what drives them. The NFC Championship is a meaningful game. How can you possibly say its not? Without winning the NFC, you can't win the Super Bowl. I would say that gives it meaning. And for an organization like Arizona, winning the NFC is absolutely an accomplishment with great "meaning". There is a pride with winning every game- and taking the title of an entire conference is a great feat in the most competitive league in the world. You can say that in the history books "it doesn't mean squat unless they win the Super Bowl" but for this team, these players, these coaches, and these fans, it will always mean something.

Scoring in the NFL is not easy. People are so quick to blast play-calling when it doesn't work at certain times. I completely understand what Haley was trying to do in the second half- and of course when it didn't work that well it's easy to say it was questionable strategy. The bottom line is- he helped the offense to 32 points against a good defense and using the multiple-TE, one-WR formation on the final drive PRODUCED THE GAME WINNING SCORE. The end result is not always the ultimate barometer, but when the clock strikes zero and you're going to the Super Bowl- it's hard to second-guess the guy who coordinated the 30+ point effort.

In Boldin's defense, he wants to be out there- and that's fine. But in Haley's eyes- that package gave them the best chance to win the game- and they did win. Boldin has every right to believe he could have done more to help the team- but his goal (ideally) should be to win the game- which he did. It's difficult to understand a guy who helped achieve an amazing run to react the way Boldin did, but to each his own- speaks to his value as a teammate, but that's just my opinion as someone who values winning as a team and not individual success.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:13 PM    (permalink
summond822
Veteran

summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.summond822 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benchod View Post
Boldin requested a trade earlier in the season. He really wants out, even with the success that the team is having this season. They tried negotiating an extension earlier and they couldn't come to an agreement because of the crazy contract they gave Fitzgerald.
I can't believe that people are ripping Boldin. He looked over at his teammate, Fitz, and saw him getting paid huge money. Naturally he wanted a piece of that. So what if he left the game early? It's his life, his decision. Yes he got into an argument, but who doesn't. It's not like he was the only one who went over and yelled at the offensive coordinator during the game. However, as to why Kurt Warner wasn't upset, this was a redemption for him. He's the QB, he has to be the first one to take the trophy most of the time.

Going to the Super Bowl is special, I'll give you that. However, there may be other circumstances that we don't know about as to why he left. If he did just leave because he was still upset about not playing, can you really blame him? He's a football player, not an actor. If he is upset, then why should he have to stick around and drag the rest of his teammates out of their celebrating states of mind?

I disagree with the statement that he wants out of Arizona, but he knows that as long as he is in Arizona, he isn't going to get paid. They won't tie up that much money into the WR spot, no matter how deserving Boldin is. The Cardinals won't trade him though. He's too good. Boldin is one of the top WR's in the game and he wants to be paid like one.

But on the rare chance that they actually do trade him, the Seahawks would welcome him with open arms.

University of Washington Huskies: 7-6
summond822 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Every game is a meaningful game. Week 17 at 5-10 is a meaningful game. These guys are professional competitors. Winning is what drives them. The NFC Championship is a meaningful game. How can you possibly say its not?
so why arent we bitching about them not cheering after every game?

Old 01-19-2009, 01:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
so why even bother mentioning that TO would've gotten more press? it's completely irrelevant if we're discussing whether what boldin did was disrespectful OR adds fire to the trade speculation.

i blasted you for making an unfounded/wild assumption. i made an assumption based on fairly obvious evidence. but keep twisting the words that i actually said to make the two situations comparable.

did he only leave the field because of the disagreement? has he been quoted as saying that? what difference, exactly, would "partying" have made in the grand scheme of things?

no one, which isn't the point or i would've directly quoted it. the implication is that you've completely overblown a meaningless situation, much like someone who uses "ZOMG" would have. was that too complex a comparison for you?

*yawn* like i said, you added a single line about trades to a post about his actions. and now you want to claim it's all about the trades? i'll be happy to clean up this thread and remove any information that doesn't deal specifically with trade possibilities, as well as merging it with the other boldin trade threads, if that's really want you want to discuss.

so again, i'm a troll because i disagree with you? and because you post nonsense like the above and i disagree with that? if you think it's off-topic, you should likely NOT be the one who starts posting it.

every single part of my initial response to you had to do with why this wasn't a big deal, and then i asked if you had another motive. and that to you is trolling? that's absolutely pathetic and either indicates a tenuous grip on reality, or another secondary agenda. but hey, i think you're wrong about boldin. i must be a troll!! and you wonder why i characterize you as a "ZOMG" poster.

from my earlier post, before YOU went off-topic:

so, which part of this is meaningless, or doesn't have to do with the two quotes from your OP? please quote them and justify. or stop suggesting that i'm trolling your thread just because i think you're wrong. can't do it? then stop repeating the same moronic nonsense as if the repetition somehow makes it true.

as above? where i posted about the topic? then YOU drove it off-topic by calling my post nonsense and calling me a troll? well done.

To sum it up for you: I hate TO and don't want him on the Cowboys next year, I respect Boldin alot more but felt like not staying for the celebration was over the top, no it wasn't a big deal but I didn't think it had to be groundbreaking to make a thread, and I understand every argument saying otherwise.

You've said your peace I've said mine, were done now.

Quote:
Old 01-19-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
so why arent we bitching about them not cheering after every game?
I would have the same opinion of Boldin as a teammate if he did this after any game that ended in a win.

This one was magnified because there was a gigantic celebration...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boldin's sweet.
Old 01-19-2009, 01:24 PM    (permalink
AtariBigby
Veteran

AtariBigby AtariBigby AtariBigby

Quote:
i'm sorry, i didn't realize disagreeing with everything you've said wasn't "useful". is it only "useful" if i agree with you? who gets to define "useful"?

so who looks silly, again?
I've tried to point out that there are a big group of frequent posters here who think that everyone is supposed to agree with what they think, or else they'll pout (and dish out negative rep).
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who sees this.

The sad thing here for me, and Longhorn, is that I actually agree with him on this one. Boldin's actions DURING the game and afterwards were dispicable. You would never see anyone act like that 20, 30, 40 years ago in football. But he's a WR, a diva, he's got an agenda (new contract $), and that's how it goes with those guys these days.

I was thrilled to see Todd Haley's offense come thru and win it with HIS PLAYCALLING. He didn't need Boldin to beat Carolina, or Philly.

Send Boldin to Chicago, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Oakland, or Miami.
AtariBigby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariBigby View Post
I've tried to point out that there are a big group of frequent posters here who think that everyone is supposed to agree with what they think, or else they'll pout (and dish out negative rep).

The sad thing here for me, and Longhorn, is that I actually agree with him on this one. Boldin's actions DURING the game and afterwards were dispicable. You would never see anyone act like that 20, 30, 40 years ago in football. But he's a WR, a diva, he's got an agenda (new contract $), and that's how it goes with those guys these days.

I was thrilled to see Todd Haley's offense come thru and win it with HIS PLAYCALLING. He didn't need Boldin to beat Carolina, or Philly.

lols, u were just wrong, and u were the one doing it lol

Old 01-19-2009, 01:40 PM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's a pretty dick move. Keep this kind of **** between you and the coordinator. No need to make yourself a big media target by storming out. I don't really mind that he yelled at Todd Haley, but being a whiny little ***** and running out is dumb.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
Damn! I guess the Cardinals should just trade him to Philly then. :D
i would do awful awful things!
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtariBigby View Post

Wow you arent very intelligent are you? I'm sure most people like myself posted why we neg repped you and it wasnt because of right or wrong, it was the way you were acting, after the fact you made some horrible comparisons and acted like a 14 year old. Then tried pretending you were older then all of us by calling us names like children, and that you didnt remeber high school or jr. high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bears will gladly take him... Boldin, Hester, all that is missing is a legit QB, an OLine, and a defense.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
The Bears will gladly take him... Boldin, Hester, all that is missing is a legit QB, an OLine, and a defense.
Sanchez? lol
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God I hope this bad blood bleeds into the super bowl

Thank you Lebron James, you are truly a King Among Men.

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's really a tough situation. It happens at all levels of college as well. I had that happen to me with one of my senior TEs in college. He wasn't getting touches in the new spread system, and throw the biggest hissy fit known to man. Then quit the team, and a couple days later asked to come back. This was at th D3 level. I can only imagine the headache these pro coaches have to deal with.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 01:59 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
Sanchez? lol
one can only hope...

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Anquan Boldin would look good wearing Blue. And in NY he wouldn't have to party on the field, hell we'd be happy if he just shanked Killdrive and then dipped out until the next practice.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:08 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think anyone is arguing that Boldin has the right to leave the field after the game, but doesn't this in essence make him a horrible teammate? And locker room cancer etc.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
Anquan Boldin would look good wearing Blue. And in NY he wouldn't have to party on the field, hell we'd be happy if he just shanked Killdrive and then dipped out until the next practice.
I wouldn't want him on our team.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote