Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 01-19-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Nnamdi Asomugha

Is it realistic to believe that we would be in the market for Nnamdi? Even with the loss of Rex, he could help take our D to the next level. Would it be worth the money to go after a player of Nnamdi's caliber?

Personally I'd be all for it. Discuss.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:48 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not realistic. With Lewis, Suggs, Scott, Brown, and Stover all needing new deals, I can't see the Ravens going out and breaking the bank on a FA.

CB needs to be filled through the draft. The Ravens have to focus on keeping their own talent this offseason.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 06:56 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That thought of that me hard lol, but no I can't see us throwing that kinda money at him, especially with the FA's SmoothCriminal named that we need to re-sign. THOSE IMO are our top priorities for the offseason. Then we can focus on bringing in our players. I just hope and pray Chris McAlister comes back 100% healthy and motivated to play next year. That alone is a huge improvment to our secondary.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:03 AM    (permalink
jkpigskin
Pro Bowler

jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jkpigskin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would so be up for it, if it didnt cost us ray lewis, terrell suggs, jason brown, or stove diddy. I would love to keep scott too but if we need an odd man out, he might be it. nnamdi asomugha is an elite corner, one of the best in the game, and a team with little talent and a lot of money will go after him.

Go Ravens!
jkpigskin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 12:20 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is a dream, but he's not going anywhere. Raiders will franchise him again.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:20 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally, I'd give up 2 out of the 3 LBs to get Nnamdi! He is the best CB in the NFL and we need him badly!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BTW WHY!!!!???? WHY!!!??? Are any of you wanting us to give Stover a new deal? He needs to go and he needs to go now!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 01-20-2009, 07:53 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no way. Keep Stover. Maybe bring another K in but we gotta keep the face of our offense for a decade. He still has it!
Old 01-20-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Raiders will franchise him again.
Which is sad not because I'm a Chiefs fan but a football fan and would love to see him play on a winning team.
Old 01-20-2009, 08:56 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stovers gonna retire.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:25 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Stovers gonna retire.
If there's a God.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 01-22-2009, 06:25 AM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

Our Db's just need to get healthy... Rolle, C-Mac, Reed and Landry and Leonhard, etc. We need to add a younger CB through the draft but if they were healthy during the playoffs it would be us in SB 43 not Pittsburgh...
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 02:29 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefMike View Post
Our Db's just need to get healthy... Rolle, C-Mac, Reed and Landry and Leonhard, etc. We need to add a younger CB through the draft but if they were healthy during the playoffs it would be us in SB 43 not Pittsburgh...
Even if Rolle does get to 100% I don't think he is as good as he used to be, I don't think he can compete with the younger more talented guys at the WR postition. They are all so strong, fast and tall. If Rolle does return next year, I'd love to see us move him to the nickel. As for C-Mac, I don't give 2 shits about that ass. His attitude and mentality isnt fit for this TEAM. Plus he's 32 and has been injured for the past 2 seasons. I'd be happy to get a 4th rounder for his ass. I do think we need to add atleast 3-4 new CB's this offseason and get rid of Ivy. Walker isnt terrible but he definetly ins't starting material, or anywhere close to that.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChefMike View Post
Did they stare down Mason all night and throw terrible interceptions? The game would have remained a loss even with a healthy secondary.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 01-22-2009, 04:47 PM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Even if Rolle does get to 100% I don't think he is as good as he used to be, I don't think he can compete with the younger more talented guys at the WR postition. They are all so strong, fast and tall. If Rolle does return next year, I'd love to see us move him to the nickel. As for C-Mac, I don't give 2 shits about that ass. His attitude and mentality isnt fit for this TEAM. Plus he's 32 and has been injured for the past 2 seasons. I'd be happy to get a 4th rounder for his ass. I do think we need to add atleast 3-4 new CB's this offseason and get rid of Ivy. Walker isnt terrible but he definetly ins't starting material, or anywhere close to that.
Amen. The only problem is we'd have two nickels in Fabian and Samari. I think Fabian can be a good insurance policy in case one of the starters gets hurt (which is always likely), but to me his lack of ability to tackle hurts him a lot. I don't know who we should get, but if Sean Smith can show he can turn with WR's he is far and away my favorite corner prosepect for the Ravens (realistically of course).
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:30 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by coordinator0 View Post
Amen. The only problem is we'd have two nickels in Fabian and Samari. I think Fabian can be a good insurance policy in case one of the starters gets hurt (which is always likely), but to me his lack of ability to tackle hurts him a lot. I don't know who we should get, but if Sean Smith can show he can turn with WR's he is far and away my favorite corner prosepect for the Ravens (realistically of course).
I'd love him as a Raven. Agressive, physical, and tall. We need that badly.