Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-28-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, just invite me when you are ready
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 10:57 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll sim when you guys are done. GO BALL STATE! :)
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game, that Allen is scary fast. I didnt even want to kick to him...and whenever I played a lot of man, he just torched my guys.

That was one of the more efficient games I've played in a while. You caught me on good day, I guess. :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:49 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn outlasted Buffalo in a defensive tussle 17-7.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:56 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just beat#1 Florida by 4. Pretty ******* fun

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 12:58 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My game was sooooooo hard for some reason. I won 42-28.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-29-2009, 02:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I got my first commit, a 3 star G. Hopefully that starts a bit of a domino effect.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-29-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have we simmed since last night?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-29-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Yep you play Romo.
Old 04-29-2009, 09:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I lost my Qb for the rest of the season, just like last year. I dont even try to run with him anymore and yet, he still manages to get hurt.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-29-2009, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I lost my Qb for the rest of the season, just like last year. I dont even try to run with him anymore and yet, he still manages to get hurt.
Is that the same one that I knocked out?
Old 04-29-2009, 11:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Is that the same one that I knocked out?
No that was my freshman QB. This is my starting QB who is hurt again.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-29-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Oh damn have you played Buffalo yet?
Old 04-30-2009, 12:27 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Ready to sim. GG Romo

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-30-2009, 01:00 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Just got a 3* cb

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-30-2009, 05:54 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

For some reason its not letting me sign into EA

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-30-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It wouldnt let me when I played Tiger Woods today either. The servers have been down.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-30-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

The servers are back up for me now. Waiting on Romo to play his game then we should be able to sim

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 04-30-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give me a few hours, I want to watch the Sox. I should be done before 10 CT
Old 04-30-2009, 08:27 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I probably have a game too, right? I had a bye during the last week so, I probably have one. I cant recruit/play my game until after the Magic game ends.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-30-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

As soon as Romo gets done we will sim my game next week is my last of the regular season.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Im getting tired of this disc unreadable BS. Was up 30-3 at half then all of sudden this BS. Any1 know something good to use to clean it? Ive just been using water and a cloth

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

Old 05-01-2009, 12:06 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

rubbing alcohol works well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

vinegar works alright.

I had the same problem as you and used that until they updated the menu/system allowing you to download a game onto the hard drive.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:09 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I got my 5 star OLB, #1 OLB and #2 recruit in the country. :)

I also got, a 4 star RB and a 4 star WR.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS