Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-30-2009, 11:42 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im ready to sim.

Also thank I will go buy some of that stuff. How do you save the game to your harddrive?

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:07 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They take up a lot of space, so you have to have some room.

In the main menu go to My Xbox, then slide over to Game Library and select it. In the recent games column, pick whatever game you want to download and hit A. It should give you the option to install onto the hard drive
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:14 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright sweet man thanks. Doing right now.

So when I download it, can I just go return the game since I wont need it anymore? And say when NCAA10 comes out can I delete 09 off my hard drive?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-01-2009, 12:15 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played my game.

and that's a good question. When you install a game, you dont need the disk anymore? I'm not sure about that. Seems like people would just rent games and install them or buy them, install them and return.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh yeah you still need the disk to play.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:19 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
oh yeah you still need the disk to play.
Then whats the point of downloading it then?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-01-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's supposed to make it load faster, your system will be less noisy when playing, the game should run smoother, and if you're having problems with the disk, it may resolve the issue.

So, it's still worth a shot.

It's put to better use with those huge open world games like Fallout 3 and Oblivion but, people use it for a variety of reasons. Like the problem you're having. It may help, it may not.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-01-2009 at 12:27 AM.
Old 05-01-2009, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

no disk read errors at all. I had it happen all the time, but since I play this game the most, I DL'd it. Haven't had one since.
Old 05-01-2009, 01:16 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Ya it seemed to work better after downloading it. Thanks

Just won my last game before the MAC champ game. Cant wait for Kent State

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-01-2009, 01:38 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Ya it seemed to work better after downloading it. Thanks

Just won my last game before the MAC champ game. Cant wait for Kent State
:D

It should interesting. I'll be at full strength for that game so, that's pretty sweet. I just got my other MLB back and my starting QB should be fine unless he gets caught up with a bunch of questionable weeks. That tends to happen sometimes but, I think he'll be good.

Anyone notice the intense battle for the Bednarik and LB of the year awards? Three of our LBs.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2009, 10:56 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Have we simmed? If we have I cant do my recruiting until I get out of school

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-01-2009, 10:59 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So how has the season gone, who is meeting in the MAC Title game? My 360 is in transit as we speak, so it should be another week or two. Anyone care to give me another update on CMU? Thanks!
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
:D

It should interesting. I'll be at full strength for that game so, that's pretty sweet. I just got my other MLB back and my starting QB should be fine unless he gets caught up with a bunch of questionable weeks. That tends to happen sometimes but, I think he'll be good.

Anyone notice the intense battle for the Bednarik and LB of the year awards? Three of our LBs.
You stole my recruits a-hole. Washington is coming away with the Bednarik or I will be pissed.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol...I have been winning the recruiting battles. :D

Legendkiller, I won the East and Raidernation won the West. So, we'll be in the championship. It's pouring here right now and that f's with my connection so I'm hoping it calms down by the time, Raidernation and I play.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2009, 03:16 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

When is a good time to play

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-01-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
When is a good time to play
Whenever, I'm free all day and night.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Whenever, I'm free all day and night.
Alright I get out of school in a hour so that should work

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-01-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Alright I get out of school in a hour so that should work
Alright, sounds good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2009, 04:31 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Im on right now Moth

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-01-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

K, give me a few minutes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2009, 05:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Want me to just finish since it's so late in the game?

edit...I ran the clock out. There was only a minute left in the 3rd and I was up 27.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-01-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 05-01-2009, 05:52 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Gosh my defense sucks. So slow lol. Took me out of my game being down by more than 7. I like to run it more. Hopefully I can add a speed RB and a faster defense and I will be able to compete

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-01-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Gosh my defense sucks. So slow lol. Took me out of my game being down by more than 7. I like to run it more. Hopefully I can add a speed RB and a faster defense and I will be able to compete
Good game...what happened at the end there? Disconnect or did you just quit. haha. :D

Your Rb is good but that one you had last year probably would have hurt my defense a whole lot.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-01-2009, 06:17 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Ya losing my Rb from last year really set me back. But Im close to getting 2 or 3 RB/ATH that will be fast plus another power back. I gotta find a offense that can have 2 or 3 RB in at the same time, but also has good shotgun plays.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-01-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

We are ready to sim now right

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707