Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-04-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im gonna be busy until around 8:30 or 9pm west time tonight. Romo will probably be off work by then and MOTh will hopefully be here. Once agan please dont sim until it says Im ready

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At half time of teh Magic/Celts I'll do whatever.

Will Jordan better not leave, ungrateful jerk. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh come on...why did you sim past players leaving? Like 10 guys leave every year. Geez. You couldn't have waited? Now, I have no idea what I lost. All my best players were freshman.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the worst thing about an OD IMO, is that no matter what happens you cannot keep a player if they want to leave. Damn glitch
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats why I think we should never sim until it says every1 is ready.....

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-04-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
the worst thing about an OD IMO, is that no matter what happens you cannot keep a player if they want to leave. Damn glitch
Some do stay. Like my QB last year.

I did my recruiting week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2009, 08:11 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Now we just gotta wait for Menrado

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-04-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I dont even care about losing the RB but, my QB, WR, and OLB. I'll be po'd if I lost them.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2009, 08:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Just let me know when he advances the week in here...I'll be watching the Magic game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2009, 08:19 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

You probably did since he simmed it. Did you lose your 90speed QB? If so that would really suck.

Last year I lost my 2 best players

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-04-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

There is no way for me to check who I lost yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2009, 08:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Ya there is, go to stats, if he is still on your stats then he is staying. If you look on mine is shows your RB on my team stats

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-04-2009, 08:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Ya there is, go to stats, if he is still on your stats then he is staying. If you look on mine is shows your RB on my team stats
Oh, I didnt know that. Thanks man. I will check it out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2009, 08:26 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I dont even care about losing the RB but, my QB, WR, and OLB. I'll be po'd if I lost them.
If you look at your stats and nothing shows up for a player, they're gone.

EDIT: wow late, distracted by the Red Sox game
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 08:28 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Dammit. I lost my HB and OLB. I cant replace the OLB but, i'll be okay RB. That hurts on defense, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Arnt you getting a 5* OLB anyways lol.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-04-2009, 08:32 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Arnt you getting a 5* OLB anyways lol.
Yeah to play opposite the LB I had. Now i have to play like a 60 overall there. haha. My best player on defense just graduated, also an OLB. So I lost both starters.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2009, 08:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Oh damn. Well you can always pick up 3* and 4* during this time with promises. Thats how I do it every year. I get maybe 1 or 2 during season but most of the guys I get are during this time. One week Im not ranked on their list, next Im 3rd or 2nd

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-04-2009, 08:38 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Also I have to leave in 30 mins for basketball pratice and wont get back until 8:30 or 9 pm west time. So please dont sim without me doing my stuff

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-04-2009, 09:28 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm about to sim the week sorry M.O.T.H. the other guys said it was ok.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Lol my pratice was canceled so I guess I get to do my recruiting now.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-04-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Wow

Just got a 5* CB,4* DT, 4* FS, 4*OT,4*OT,3* ATH,3*WR,3*CB

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-04-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yesss...I got my beast FB. 6'0 250 pounds. 3 star with B speed.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-04-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got a 4* WR should help me reload my receiving corps.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Im ready to sim. Right now I have the 5th ranked class

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707