Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-05-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LMAO
126-21
I had 9 total ints in the game, 7 returned for tds. Had a 100 yard punt return for TD, QB had 7 tds passing. Ran the ball 8 times combinded for 130 yards. I had almost 400 yards combined on the int returns

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 11:55 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

QB is hurt for the seaon. But I got that 5* recruit to replace him. He was 16 for 19 with 5 tds. Had 2 100yard rushers and a total of 3 returned kicks for tds

My Raiders Mock

Old 05-06-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I play Menardo then you in back to back weeks. geez. I also play Florida, not too long after that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:39 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Oh ya i looked at ur schedule last night. thats a tough 3 game strech

My Raiders Mock

Old 05-06-2009, 12:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually had a tough game last game too because, Arkansas is like a 90 overall for some reason and my team cant tackle. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2009, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I actually had a tough game last game too because, Arkansas is like a 90 overall for some reason and my team cant tackle. lol.
Can you play at around 2:30 pacific?
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Yeah that's fine.

edit...Just message me on here. I have to leave now but, I should be back by then. If not, it would have to be after the Magic/Celtics game sometime.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-06-2009 at 03:33 PM.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I can play whenever Menardo.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am on now give me 5
Old 05-06-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

okay, i have to recruit anyway, I'll get on.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2009, 10:56 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm not one to complain but, this is so annoying. Menardo's connection is terrible. I have to push the button a thousand times to pass or tackle. It's a constant disadvantage. I can barely even change guys on defense.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2009, 11:10 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Thats how it was for me last season. Before it seemed pretty good

MOTH can we play tonight? I am going to be busy all 2marrow.

My Raiders Mock

Old 05-06-2009, 11:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Who kneels? That's like breaking the unwritten rule of online play. Boo.

Sure we can play. That game was barely playable...i actually did surpsingly well but, games with that much lag are not fun at all. I thought it disconnected several times. I was hoping it would.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Yeah whatever simming the week.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Worst lag Ive ever had was in Madden. This guy would make it lag everytime I kicked off, so he would get the ball at atleast the 50 everytime.

Alright let me do my recruiting then its on!!!

My Raiders Mock

Old 05-06-2009, 11:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

My first game of madden ever was the worst lag I had. This game wasnt even close to that but, it was bad. My kickoffs couldnt even touch the 20 yard line and every time I tried an onside kick I had to move the stick like a mad man. ugh. My first one went like two yards. :( On my kick returns, his guys were jumping every 10 yards and i was running in slow motion, so I had no idea where the hell anyone was. Next time, i'm quitting and re-trying if the game is like that at the start...because last time, it was laggy but, it didnt even compare to this time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-06-2009, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Well last time a fumble return that would have sealed the game was called back and it was clearly a fumble so whatever.
Old 05-07-2009, 12:33 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

gah...that was the worst beating I've had in a long time. Possibly ever. You have too much speed for my defense to handle...and my d-line gets no push. gross. You took me out of my game early and that speed is deadly. Good game RN.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-07-2009, 12:34 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Well last time a fumble return that would have sealed the game was called back and it was clearly a fumble so whatever.
lol. That's not the same. It's difficult to play against you because, the lag on our end is really bad. You're making 50 yard FGs and I can barely get an extra point through the uprights. I havent had a problem against anyone else, lag wise.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-07-2009, 12:35 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Ya I remember back a few pages saying I needed to get more speed to compete. GG. Would have been closer if I didnt take the early lead though

My Raiders Mock

Old 05-07-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Ya I remember back a few pages saying I needed to get more speed to compete. GG. Would have been closer if I didnt take the early lead though
Probably not. lol. I couldnt get to the edge fast enough and I tried about 50 different plays on defense, I couldnt stop the run at all. It was like swiss cheese. My team is much slower this year. Those streaks to Dorsach or w/e, were embarassing. Zone and man right there. ugh.

As for on offense...I lied on accident, I did have one problem with lag. But only for one instant. When you drilled my QB when I was standing there for like 5 seconds cause it wouldnt let me throw. He got hurt on that play also. haha. Luckily it's not really bad or else I would have been a little grumpy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-07-2009, 12:51 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Ya on that lag I think my bro got on the computer. I yelled loud enough from my room that he knew not to get on for a while lol.

So now we gotta wait for Romo to play then sim..... I wont be able to play 2marrow, maybe at night, but most likely on friday morning

My Raiders Mock

Old 05-07-2009, 12:54 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

playing my game now
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 12:57 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Hmmm maybe if Menrado isnt asleep right now I can get my game done tonight if we sim

My Raiders Mock

Old 05-07-2009, 01:24 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Im_a_Romosexual wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

MOTH still has recruiting to do. Then we should be good to go.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote