Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-07-2009, 01:25 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're on my bye week already?

edit...my recruiting didnt work for some reason. I'm good now, I probably entered the game with RN before it had a chance to save.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-07-2009 at 01:29 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just played my game beat Bowling Green I have a tough two game stretch coming up against undefeated Central Michigan, and undefeated Ball State.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Just played my game beat Bowling Green I have a tough two game stretch coming up against undefeated Central Michigan , and undefeated Ball State.
You're going down! lol.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Allen is out for the year. FML
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
Allen is out for the year. FML
Ouch dude that sucks.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant play my game until later, if I have one that is. I'm checking now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-07-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I cant play my game until later, if I have one that is. I'm checking now.
You have a bye.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I know, I did my recruiting.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-07-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope you guys havent simmed yet... I will play my game soon

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
I hope you guys havent simmed yet... I will play my game soon
We have not waiting on you.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I will play my game in 10 mins.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-07-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Sim the week

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-07-2009, 11:06 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

my recievers are killing me >.<

Ugh, the offense is stagnant without Allen. I need my WR Beach to come back from injury soon to get some speed out there.
Old 05-08-2009, 12:16 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Beat Central Mich 51-14 sorry LK lol. Waiting on Moth.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:20 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Beat Central Mich 51-14 sorry LK lol. Waiting on Moth.
sorry guys...I'll play it now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-08-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Have we simmed?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-08-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Simming it now.
Old 05-08-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

How close are we now?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-09-2009, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Romo and I need to play won't be able to until sunday afternoon.
Old 05-09-2009, 09:58 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I got my NT replacement. 6'5 325 pound, 5 star DT. Oh my.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-09-2009, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I got my NT replacement. 6'5 325 pound, 5 star DT. Oh my.
Holy crap nice work.
Old 05-09-2009, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Romo and I need to play won't be able to until sunday afternoon.
works perfectly. I can play anytime after 9 CT.
Old 05-10-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Romo I probably won't be able to play until about 7 pacific.
Old 05-11-2009, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

I can play tomorrow from 2-3:30 CT, then again after 9CT

hope the connection holds

same score setup?
Old 05-11-2009, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
I can play tomorrow from 2-3:30 CT, then again after 9CT

hope the connection holds

same score setup?
Yeah lets do that.