Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-11-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys play?

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 01:20 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Waiting on the M.O.T.H.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 09:35 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Waiting on the M.O.T.H.
I'll play in a few minutes.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We sim yet?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-12-2009, 11:33 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Hopefully Romo and Moth play their game tonight or 2marrow morning. Next week I play you Romo. Anytime after 1:20pm west time if fine with me 2marrow. After 2marrow I wont be able to play until Sunday night....

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-12-2009, 11:37 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm pretty beat and emotionally drained :( , so I'll probably play tomorrow early.

Only good thing that happened all day is that I got a 4 star T to sign. haha. I HATE BASKETBALL AND BASEBALL RIGHT NOW. ESPECIALLY BASKETBALL.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just simmed it.
Old 05-13-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Romo can you get on now?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-13-2009, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nope, I have to leave in 15 minutes.
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

When is a good time for you then

Also how isnt my QB a Heisman canidate? Leads NCAA in TDs, 2nd in rating, 1st in comp%,7th in avg yards and only have 4 ints.

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Last edited by RaiderNation : 05-13-2009 at 03:27 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
When is a good time for you then

Also how isnt my QB a Heisman canidate? Leads NCAA in TDs, 2nd in rating, 1st in comp%,7th in avg yards and only have 4 ints.
Maybe they are sick of you getting so many awards lol.

Also guys I would like to keep this goin with the same group for next years game. Would you guys be down for that? If so do you wanna still be the MAC or do like the Mountain West? That would be a fun conference to do.
Old 05-13-2009, 07:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

If I ever get ranked, my WR will probably win the heisman again. I doubt he's on the list right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Your ranked MOTH and hes like 4th on the list I think

Ya Im down Menrado. I think it would be fun to keep with the MAC. Hopefully Romo is able to play tonight or its gonna be a long wait to sim.

I will try to get home before Sunday night but it likely wont happen. Please if you could, dont sim since well Im having a very good season and 1 loss could destroy it

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-13-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Your ranked MOTH and hes like 4th on the list I think

Ya Im down Menrado. I think it would be fun to keep with the MAC. Hopefully Romo is able to play tonight or its gonna be a long wait to sim.

I will try to get home before Sunday night but it likely wont happen. Please if you could, dont sim since well Im having a very good season and 1 loss could destroy it
Oh. He'll probably be a fast riser now that I just got ranked. He's basically having the same year as last year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-13-2009, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can play, but I'd prefer later tonight if possible. The Sox are on in like 10 min
Old 05-13-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

I'm playing in a thunderstorm FYI, hopefully the connection holds

I hate being a ***** about it but **** you. you don't have to ******* run up the score

Last edited by Im_a_Romosexual : 05-13-2009 at 09:49 PM.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

What do you want me to do knee the ball?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-13-2009, 11:48 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I finished my game, it was a cheap one. I had wide open guys all over the field but, my QB kept throwing it no where near them. I dont get it, his awareness and accuracy arent that bad. I went 14-26 with him, that is just awful. Have the passes were thrown about 15 yards away from the receiver. He better progress a lot next season or I can be in trouble when he starts. This crap is annoying.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-14-2009, 11:07 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Have we simmed?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-14-2009, 11:27 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What do you want me to do knee the ball?
when you're up big, you don't have to throw up a bomb. You obviously have the speed advantage and it should work every time.

It seriously pissed me off, so I quit. Not worth my time
Old 05-14-2009, 12:49 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My 360 is returned and repaired, and with me being done with school for the year in a couple hours, I could possibly jump back in this.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 02:44 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I'm happy to report that I no longer have to worry about my O-Line. I'm losing the whole O-Line, save one player. But, I'm good now...just signed, two 4 star Tackles, a 4 star G, and 3 star C.

I currently have the #3 ranked class. It wont stay that way, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-14-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
My 360 is returned and repaired, and with me being done with school for the year in a couple hours, I could possibly jump back in this.
I'll add you back in right now good to have you back your team has been doing very well.
Old 05-14-2009, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I'm happy to report that I no longer have to worry about my O-Line. I'm losing the whole O-Line, save one player. But, I'm good now...just signed, two 4 star Tackles, a 4 star G, and 3 star C.

I currently have the #3 ranked class. It wont stay that way, though.
Two of those should have been mine ya jerk!
Old 05-14-2009, 08:42 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Sorry guys I can't play until Sunday night. I tried to connect but dial up doesn't work on xbox live

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707