Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 05-19-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have you played your game yet MOTH?
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2009, 10:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, I'll have to play it tomorrow.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 10:57 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I played my game.

Anyone see my tackle numbers? They're up there. I've never had three guys with 100 tackles before. lol. crazy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-20-2009, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I played my game.

Anyone see my tackle numbers? They're up there. I've never had three guys with 100 tackles before. lol. crazy.
That's insane is there a time that we can all get on and power through this?
Old 05-20-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Anytime time before 8 PM ET. for me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-20-2009, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anytime today for me
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2009, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

The EA servers are down right now Raider is on right now also.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Sign on now MOTH and i'll see if it works.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Sign on now MOTH and i'll see if it works.
Doing so now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-20-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

All my players want to transfer to Raider's team. Including my receiver who had two straight 100 catch 2000+ yard seasons. This makes no sense.

edit...all of Romo's guys want to transfer to his school also.

edit...all our guys do. GLIIIIIIIIIITCH

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-20-2009, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
All my players want to transfer to Raider's team. Including my receiver who had two straight 100 catch 2000+ yard seasons. This makes no sense.

edit...all of Romo's guys want to transfer to his school also.

edit...all our guys do. GLIIIIIIIIIITCH
Yeah one of my starting corners is transfering their major glitch atleast I got my tackle back....hopefully. Anyone know how to get ahold of Raider?
Old 05-20-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

yeah I just lost my best receiver and starting safety. I dont know what's going on with this.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-20-2009, 04:47 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

We should just sim through this since Raider is going to have everyone's players anyway.
Old 05-20-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

You might want to wait because, his best player may enter the draft.

edit...some reason it's not even saving so, it let me do it again and my receiver is staying now. I dont even know if he will, though. This is just weird.

He's on right now, looks like we're good to go for the next week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-20-2009 at 05:00 PM.
Old 05-20-2009, 06:21 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I did it.

Sorry guys IDK why they all want to transfer here lol.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can sim now Menrado

Today is a good day for me to do offseason stuff. Im open all day until 7pm to 9pm west time

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-21-2009, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
You can sim now Menrado

Today is a good day for me to do offseason stuff. Im open all day until 7pm to 9pm west time
Alright perfect same for me i'm gonna go get som coffee from the smokin hot girls down the street and i'll be on.
Old 05-21-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Looks like we are waiting on MOTH then we can sim

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-21-2009, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Looks like we are waiting on MOTH then we can sim
Ye i'm really glad stole that 4* athlete from you:)
Old 05-21-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Hey guys for those of you getting NCAA 10 Jbond and I are starting up a big DC league so if you guys wanna do that I think it will be a lot of fun. Jbond will have more info on it next week.
Old 05-21-2009, 06:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I've been busy all day with a bunch of friends coming home from college. It may be tough for me to play this next season, honestly. I'm not too sure. If you didnt sim the recruiting, I should be able to finish it whenever tonight.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-21-2009, 06:51 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Nope we havent simmed I think

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-21-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

We are on week three of recruiting.
Old 05-21-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

Am I tripping right now or did u sim it?

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

Old 05-21-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

It looks like it restarted all my stuff for me. Like I had a few guys I was trying to get and they commited somewhere else and well I tooks off my board. Now they are back on....

"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707