Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Carolina Panthers Team Forum

Carolina Panthers Team Forum Discuss the Panthers

Old 01-22-2009, 12:02 PM    (permalink
Rookie

... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.
Default Trgovac is GONE!

Rejoice!

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/...govac-out.html

I guess we'll find out if it was his fault or Fox's.
... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 12:29 PM    (permalink
D-Rod
Veteran

D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.D-Rod is so money.

scapegoat?
Old 01-22-2009, 01:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like a scapegoat. I thought Trgovac was one of the top DC in the league.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:38 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't have a problem with it, though I'm not going rejoicing in the streets as some Panthers fans seem to be. It was time to make a change, to avoid complacency if nothing else. The only scary thing about this is that we currently have no coaches on defense. All our assistants took jobs elsewhere

Fox has to be on thin ice. This now makes both his OC and DC being forced out of their job
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Rookie

... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.... is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
He didn't really do all that great in Carolina, unless it was Fox's fault.

But, then again, Jack Del Rio certainly didn't seem to suffer under Fox.
Old 01-24-2009, 02:04 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Now he's the Packers Dline coach. Interesting.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:53 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Scapegoats are fired, he wasn't fired. Just miffed that the Panthers didn't offer him and many other contracts earlier.

We will see if he was really the problem or if it was Fox all along though.

Honestly though, he hasn't done a great amount with a decently talented defense. Jack Del Rio did so much more.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:15 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Scapegoats are fired, he wasn't fired. Just miffed that the Panthers didn't offer him and many other contracts earlier.

We will see if he was really the problem or if it was Fox all along though.

Honestly though, he hasn't done a great amount with a decently talented defense. Jack Del Rio did so much more.
True. We will find out how good he is with him now being the Packers DL coach.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 02:26 AM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you very much. I wanted him for DC, but I'll glady take him in any form.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:57 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
Thank you very much. I wanted him for DC, but I'll glady take him in any form.
Why? What exactly has he shown? Either he really is terrible, or he has been running Fox's bad defenses, either way, no one knows if he is good.
Old 01-25-2009, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Rookie

The fact that he took a demotion like that makes me more hopeful that it was him, and that Carolina's defense will improve with him gone. But, we'll see.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Smokey
Veteran

Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/.../90124023/1058

Interesting article from the Green bay local press. Reading between the lines it seems that Trgovac was looking for a job with less responsibility that would enable him to spend more time with his family.
Smokey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:22 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ... View Post
The fact that he took a demotion like that makes me more hopeful that it was him, and that Carolina's defense will improve with him gone. But, we'll see.
Just doesn't add up though, cause he is just running Fox's defense, an the problems with the defense stem from pregame decisions, that are largely Fox's.