Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Detroit Lions Team Forum

Detroit Lions Team Forum Discuss the Lions

View Poll Results: You watching MNF with Millen
Yeah its MNF 8 42.11%
Fire Millen ... Again!!! 11 57.89%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-22-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Matt Millen may be doing MNF

Reports are saying that Millen will be taking Tony Kornhiser's place on ESPN's Monday Night Football are you going to watch?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:21 PM    (permalink
detroit4life
Pro Bowler

detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.detroit4life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how could anyone respect what that idiot has to say?
Old 01-22-2009, 03:24 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love it, it would mean that he isn't working for the lions anymore. For the terrible job he did in the D, I've heard that he's a decent commentator.
Old 01-22-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just glad that Kornhieser is gone.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd rather shoot myself

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather see a guy like Mike Golic on there. Bermann should end his career as a commentator. I'd love to see him on Monday night.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you friggin' kidding me?

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:50 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kornheiser is a bloody joke on MNF with all his obscure analogies and references. Even Millen is an upgrade over that tard
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
noondog
Veteran

noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.noondog is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What WOULD be funny is if the NFL decided to give some prime time to the Lions this season and then Millen could spend 3.5 hours explaining how he screwed them up so bad...that would make for good TV right there.
noondog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noondog View Post
What WOULD be funny is if the NFL decided to give some prime time to the Lions this season and then Millen could spend 3.5 hours explaining how he screwed them up so bad...that would make for good TV right there.
I'm pretty sure something would die by my hands.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-22-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
SINCE1978
Veteran

SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SINCE1978 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Actually, in all fairness, as much as I think he was the worst NFL executive in league history and absolutely despise him for crippling my beloved organization for the past 8 years ... he was really solid as a color guy in the booth in the late 90's. I remember enjoying the games he was on, very good insite and his stories were relevant ... as an executive F as aTV guy B -
SINCE1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What reports?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

He should never be involved in anything football anymore.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-22-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Kornheiser.. Millen is supposedly a good commentator though. I don't know, bad commentators don't bother me. I just watch the game and tune out the voices.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
bendert58
Rookie

bendert58 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I dislike both Kornheiser and Millen as commentators, but then again when does anyone ever say, "man those commentators were really good tonight."

The only commentator I will ever enjoy is Ron Jaworski and thats because i grew up watching him break down plays alongside Merrill Hodge ..... oh and Jack Bauer would be pretty badass in the booth.

Last edited by bendert58 : 01-23-2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: typo
bendert58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
woodyx02
Rookie

woodyx02 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.woodyx02 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Dick Vermeil was really good when he did a game a few years ago. i would like to see him get the job.
woodyx02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:22 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendert58 View Post
I dislike both Kornheiser and Millen as commentators, but then again when does anyone ever say, "man those commentators were really good tonight."

The only commentator I will ever enjoy is Ron Jaworski and thats because i grew up watching him break down plays alongside Merrill Hodge ..... oh and Jack Bauer would be pretty badass in the booth.
Well you never say the commentators were good but you do say "Damn the commentary on the national championship game made me want to mute my TV"

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:33 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why every year do they insist on having someone on there who provides nothing to the broadcasting team...
Old 01-23-2009, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've rarely watched MNF the past few years. I'd piss me off to have Millen on there, but I wouldn't really be watching anyways.
Old 01-23-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
I've rarely watched MNF the past few years. I'd piss me off to have Millen on there, but I wouldn't really be watching anyways.
Yeah... because we were never on.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
Old 01-24-2009, 03:37 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I think Mike Tirico is pretty good.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i'd prefer any random hot chick. doesn't matter if she even speaks english or watches football. i'll do my own commentary.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
bendert58
Rookie

bendert58 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
i'd prefer any random hot chick. doesn't matter if she even speaks english or watches football. i'll do my own commentary.
Kolber, Erin Andrews, and John Madden ..... unbeatable
bendert58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:39 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Kolber, Erin Andrews, and John Madden ..... unbeatable
Or is it?

Ho hoooooooooooooooooo.

Minus the Madden.

Minus Kolber as well.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08