Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
He's a mountain of a man. I think he can shed 15 pounds though, get lighter on his feet. That belly is a little too big.

He's developing quite nicely though. He'll be a beast in no time.
o yea, having JO and now Anderson w/ him are helping him a ton.

I was also glad you had JJ on there. Granted sometimes he needs to show some self control but his intensity and work ethic are on par w/ Ray Lewis. He is a great over achiever making the most of his sub par athletic ability.
Old 01-26-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Leon Washington would tear it up as a starter. At least give the guy 12 carries a game. I had it between him and Norwood.

Its difficult naming a fulltime starter RB as underrated in today's era of fantasy football.
Fantasy football has ruined the way players are valued and I see it only getting worse over the next 5-10 years.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay no bear! maybe Alex Brown a lil

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Fantasy football has ruined the way players are valued and I see it only getting worse over the next 5-10 years.
The only thing it's good for is keeping good players under the radar who don't but up huge stats so your team has a chance at them.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:14 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Jahri is the RG though. I do agree, I like Nicks a lot too, but Jahri Evans gets no pub, and he's a stud.

Funny how our line is, two GREAT players(Brown and Evans), 1 solid guy(Nicks), and two atrocious guys that pretty much nullify the wonderfulness of the rest(Stinch, Goodwin).

jep but i see strief getting playingtime next season and i like it.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:18 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, you could name any Broncos starting OL except for Ben Hamilton. Casey Weigmann played like a fricken stud this year, that was a steal of a FA signing. Chris Kuper was solid at OG, Ryan Harris played solid at RT.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Jahri is the RG though. I do agree, I like Nicks a lot too, but Jahri Evans gets no pub, and he's a stud.

Funny how our line is, two GREAT players(Brown and Evans), 1 solid guy(Nicks), and two atrocious guys that pretty much nullify the wonderfulness of the rest(Stinch, Goodwin).
hmmm. was Evans hurt at any point in the season? bc i remember seeing Nicks at RG and coming away impressed by him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Chris Hope>Quintin Mikell and is underrated as well. I don't think Darnell Dockett is underrated either.
Hope's deficiencies were masked by Michael Griffin. On the other hand, Mikell masked Dawkin's inabilities. Mikell > Hope. And Dockett in my eyes should be seen in the same light as guys like Kevin Williams but he's not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
o yea, having JO and now Anderson w/ him are helping him a ton.

I was also glad you had JJ on there. Granted sometimes he needs to show some self control but his intensity and work ethic are on par w/ Ray Lewis. He is a great over achiever making the most of his sub par athletic ability.
It was hard naming rushbackers bc they generally get pub for great play. Johnston and Pace kind of won this by default bc theyre very solid players who go unrecognized. Their contributions to their defenses outweigh the raw stats tied to their names.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I agree completely. Fantasy football has impacted our perception of good players in a negative way. Its a shame.
Old 01-26-2009, 12:34 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad to see Griffin and Stewart on there even though I've noticed Stewart has been getting more love on these boards in the past year or so. One other Titan that could be put on here is Ahmard Hall. A case could've probably been made for Bo Scaife as well if he hadn't faded at the end of the season.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just for fun BBD, who are some underrated Cowboys? :D
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hmmm. was Evans hurt at any point in the season? bc i remember seeing Nicks at RG and coming away impressed by him.

Hope's deficiencies were masked by Michael Griffin. On the other hand, Mikell masked Dawkin's inabilities. Mikell > Hope. And Dockett in my eyes should be seen in the same light as guys like Kevin Williams but he's not.

It was hard naming rushbackers bc they generally get pub for great play. Johnston and Pace kind of won this by default bc theyre very solid players who go unrecognized. Their contributions to their defenses outweigh the raw stats tied to their names.

I agree completely. Fantasy football has impacted our perception of good players in a negative way. Its a shame.
evans hasnt been hurt but he has played bits of left guard with nicks at right but in general it has been the other way around

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:51 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think Leon Washington would tear it up as a starter. At least give the guy 12 carries a game. I had it between him and Norwood.

Its difficult naming a fulltime starter RB as underrated in today's era of fantasy football.
Nice of you to acknowledge Jerious Norwood, but he is nothing but a number 2. He constantly has durability issues with his small frame and his running style is a bit violent for a guy his size. When he is on the field and given the ball though, he is very dangerous. Good RB out of the backfield as well. I hope we have more designed plays for him in this year, which might be his last? But as a back up RB, he is definitely one of the best. There might have been a more deserving RB candidate out there.

Great job with Justin Blalock. He had a very average, maybe even disappointing, rookie year. The transition shouldn't have been hard in my opinion, but I guess he was changing from OT to OG and that took him a while. This year though, he was playing at a Pro Bowl level throughout the year. The fact that he is amazing at recovering fumbles (Matt Ryan runs for 8 yards and fumbles the ball against the Bucs in OT. There are Bucs all around it, but somehow Blalock comes up with it. Matt Ryan runs for 10 yards and tries to jump into the endzone (wtf) and loses the ball on the way up. The ball is in the endzone and around Viking defenders and Blalock somehow comes up with it) is an added plus. I don't know if we would have made the playoffs without those FRs. Blalock was pegged to be a perennial Pro Bowler/ All-Pro and though he may be a bit slow on that route right now, I think he is on his way.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:52 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hit the nail on the head with the two Bengals you suggested. Peko and Hall both came into their own in a big way this year. Leon was basically our number 1 CB for most of the season with Jonathan Joseph being injured and he really played well. Peko has progressed each season and he was pretty dominant at some points this year. Pat Sims coming in and contributing really helped him out a lot as John Thornton is just not very good. We even used Peko at fullback during goal line situations.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
JonasBlane
Rookie

JonasBlane hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.JonasBlane hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

CHris Hope was a damn pro-bowler last year... I wouldn't really call that underrated.
JonasBlane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 03:13 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Jerious is the man. I wish he was more durable though. I think it's pretty amazing that this was his first year under 6.0 YPC... it was 5.1 this year.

And good work on having Justin Blalock on this list. The man was just not good in year number 1, but was very impressive this year. Hopefully he starts to get more attention, because this is a no-doubt Pro Bowl player. I was ecstatic to snag him in Round 2, and this year was a massive step towards him becoming the elite guard everyone thought he'd be.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:19 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
isnt it Brandon Leber
It's actually Ben Leber.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I think Nick Collins deserves a little love here. He may not have been AS underrated as some of these other guys but there wasn't much said about him in the media. I'm not sure what you guys think of the guy but he was beat out by Brian Dawkins of all people for first team all pro. He should have been a lock. He did get 2nd team but with the year he had, I think thats underrating him.
/homer post
He is a starter in the pro bowl. If you make the pro bowl you can not be called underrated.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:20 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Leon is a little underatted but not to much I think Cotch is more underrated than him. Cotch is a beast and people dont talk about him at all.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
It's actually Ben Leber.
i knew brandon sounded weird, but i kinda was to lazy to look it up

Old 01-26-2009, 04:10 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously? Mikell & Griffin over Jackson & Phillips? London Fletcher (been to a # of pro bowls) over Ruud?

Donald Penn, Antonio Bryant and BJ Askew are also possibilities. Gaither didn't impress me in the playoffs, Bryant>>>Camarillo & 90% of FBs are underrated so IDC about Evans/Askew.

This is a draft site, and you have a lot of former 1st round picks on your lists. Jackson & Phillips were 4th rounders, Penn was an UDFA, Bryant wasn't playing football last year and Askew was an UDFA as well (I think).

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At first, I thought that this must be a really underrated group, because I didn't even know who Brandon Liber was.
Paranoidmoonduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Seriously? Mikell & Griffin over Jackson & Phillips? London Fletcher (been to a # of pro bowls) over Ruud?

Donald Penn, Antonio Bryant and BJ Askew are also possibilities. Gaither didn't impress me in the playoffs, Bryant>>>Camarillo & 90% of FBs are underrated so IDC about Evans/Askew.

This is a draft site, and you have a lot of former 1st round picks on your lists. Jackson & Phillips were 4th rounders, Penn was an UDFA, Bryant wasn't playing football last year and Askew was an UDFA as well (I think).
London Fletcher has never made a Pro Bowl

Old 01-26-2009, 04:16 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
London Fletcher has never made a Pro Bowl
WTF????

That changes things, but the media has been mentioning him as a top LB and Pro Bowl snub for the past 5 years. Ruud is a better LB and gets no pub. Same with Jon Beason.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't Timmons play OLB in the Steelers 3-4? And while I'm a big fan and think he played alot better this year, hasn't he been more of a disapointment as Lamar Woodley was drafted behind him and starts in front of him.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Zach Miller was our offensive MVP this year. This guy is gonna be a stud once we get a decent oline so he doesnt have to block as much

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddyCHRIST View Post
Doesn't Timmons play OLB in the Steelers 3-4? And while I'm a big fan and think he played alot better this year, hasn't he been more of a disapointment as Lamar Woodley was drafted behind him and starts in front of him.
Woodley and Harrison OLB
Farrior and Timmons ILB

Old 01-26-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post

Believe it or not, this was not an Underrated Bucs list.