Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-26-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Believe it or not, this was not an Underrated Bucs list.
oh really? i thought it was....

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:08 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nate Clements baby!!!

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Seriously? Mikell & Griffin over Jackson & Phillips? Jackson & Phillips were 4th rounders
Quintin Mikell went undrafted, had a better season than both of them, and is still less known than both. Sorry but it's not even close.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
bucs-buffs-avs
Rookie

bucs-buffs-avs hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.bucs-buffs-avs hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Barrett Ruud, MLB from Tampa Bay not making the list is ridiculous.
bucs-buffs-avs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh man.. rocky? really?

he started off AMAZING and then to me he just slowly regressed and regressed. but yeah he doesnt get any mentioning and was maybe a solid choice ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:41 PM    (permalink
bucs-buffs-avs
Rookie

bucs-buffs-avs hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.bucs-buffs-avs hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
A LOT of Bucs could be on an underrated team, because they are a decent sqaud playing in a small market.

MLB Barret Ruud, FS Tanard Jackson, and SS Jermaine Phillips are all easily top 10, if not 5, in the league at their positions, but get very little pub due to their small-market. If anyone watched the Carolina vs Tampa Bay Monday night game, they would know how WR Antonio Bryant can take over a game. He did that about 4 or 5 times over the year. So I think he, too, could be on the list.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most under rated player in the league is Fred Jackson RB from the Bills. The guy is incredible combining with Lynch in the back field. I know most of you guys don't get many Bills games, but you have to check out Action Jackson if you don't know much about him. He gets up field as fast as any back in the league and doesn't **** around until he's found the open space up field. Hes also a great receiver out of the back field and can return punts. I hope the Bills give him a fat contract in the off season. Hes the real deal.

Another Bill who might not deserve to be on this list, but is under rated in general is Jabari Greer. Hes an incredible #2 corner and was lights out this year for the Bills. Hes a great open field wrap up tackler too. Really fast and has great hips. Whoever snags him in free agency this year is going to get themselves a steal because I can guarantee he doesn't get as much money as he deserves.

I'm diggin' the Kawika Mitchell in there. Hes a beast, but I think Brandon Johnson from the Bengals is a more under rated linebacker. Mitchell got a lot of exposure from the Giants and his performance in the Super Bowl.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id take soooo many MLBs over Ruud

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I merely stated that those Bucs choices are better picks than those listed.

I'm sure other fans of other teams can say the same....

But I guess you're too lazy to bother so you just attack me.

BTW I saw Quintin Mikell in the playoffs and he looked awful. Tanard is at least 5x better than him and the same with Phillips when he's healthy.

*** Ork Wang: Have you ever seen the Bucs play? Care to explain who you would take over Ruud and why? The only flaw in Ruud's game is that he doesn't handle blocks (as well as I'd like). He's a great tackler, our best pass rusher (sad) and outstanding in coverage. Keep hatin'.

sig by BoneKrusher

Last edited by etk : 01-26-2009 at 05:51 PM.
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
bucs-buffs-avs
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Name 3 that aren't in the Pro Bowl or at least widely recognized that you would take over him.

And it seems you are a Bears fan? I guess you didn't see him steal the ball right out of Forte's hands in the endzone and make what Buc Fans now call the "Kyle-Copter" on a crucial 3rd down? Knowing the way most people view the Bucs, you are only going off of the MNF disaster in Carolina. I'll tell you one thing. That is the only bad game Ruud has had in 2 years.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
Most under rated player in the league is Fred Jackson RB from the Bills. The guy is incredible combining with Lynch in the back field. I know most of you guys don't get many Bills games, but you have to check out Action Jackson if you don't know much about him. He gets up field as fast as any back in the league and doesn't **** around until he's found the open space up field. Hes also a great receiver out of the back field and can return punts. I hope the Bills give him a fat contract in the off season. Hes the real deal.

Another Bill who might not deserve to be on this list, but is under rated in general is Jabari Greer. Hes an incredible #2 corner and was lights out this year for the Bills. Hes a great open field wrap up tackler too. Really fast and has great hips. Whoever snags him in free agency this year is going to get themselves a steal because I can guarantee he doesn't get as much money as he deserves.

I'm diggin' the Kawika Mitchell in there. Hes a beast, but I think Brandon Johnson from the Bengals is a more under rated linebacker. Mitchell got a lot of exposure from the Giants and his performance in the Super Bowl.
Both the guys you mentioned, from what I've seen, are awesome. Really like Jackson a lot, he runs hard has great quickness and nice hands out of the backfield as well. Greer I would love the Jets to sign this offseason if they got some cap room, he'd be a huge sign to play across from Revis and really solidify our secondary play quite a bit.
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Eaglez.Fan
All-Pro

Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eaglez.Fan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BTW I saw Quintin Mikell in the playoffs and he looked awful. Tanard is at least 5x better than him and the same with Phillips when he's healthy.
Mikell had 93 tackles, 2 sacks and 3 INTs this year. He made more of an impact than both Dawkins and Samuel, who both made the pro-bowl. And was the best defensive player on the 3rd best defense in the NFL. I think you should watch more than one game, and in your case more than one play.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Mikell may never be an elite safety but he really has no holes in his game. He's great in run support, good in coverage, a sure-tackler, can hit. Tanard Jackson might have the brighter future but right now Mikell is better and the more under-rated player. I don't know why you think he was bad in the playoffs, I hope you're thinking of Quintin Demps, because Mikell was the MVP of our defense all season.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
The Great Jonathan Vilma
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Great Jonathan Vilma is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seriously? Mikell & Griffin over Jackson & Phillips? London Fletcher (been to a # of pro bowls) over Ruud?
uh hu, well played. Check the stat book....

Courtesy of Fenikz - Much Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by dRaFtDoRk View Post
You can't be a good corner if no one throws your way. Thats my way of seeing it.
The Great Jonathan Vilma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBD
Hope's deficiencies were masked by Michael Griffin. On the other hand, Mikell masked Dawkin's inabilities. Mikell > Hope. And Dockett in my eyes should be seen in the same light as guys like Kevin Williams but he's not.
I completely agree on Dockett, but disagree about Hope (*coughs*).

It can be said that when Hope was in Pittsburgh, him being at FS allowed Troy Polamalu to free-lance and make plays. When Hope left and came to Tennessee, Polamalu became mortal and Hope had a career season at SS.

Instead, I like to think they compliment one another. They play to one another's strengths - Griffin as center-fielder and Hope in-the-box. Hope makes up for Griffin's deficiencies at run-stuffing, and Griffin makes up for Hope's deficiencies at pass-coverage.

I think Hope>Mikell, but Mikell is more under-rated around here.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My all underrated:

QB - Jason Campbell. I was going to put Phillip Rivers, but Campbell now gets that nod. Another damn good young QB who won't receive the credit he deserves until his team wins something significant. It's not even that his stats were mind blowing or anything, but he's just one of those guys you can tell is going to have one of those big seasons when his team puts more responsibility on his shoulders.

RB - Kevin Faulk/Leon Washington. Two reliable playmakers of varying styles. Kevin Faulk has managed to piss me off more than any other Pats player over the last 5 or so years...the Jets never find a way to stop that guy.

FB - Heath Evans. Definitely.

TE - Tony Scheffler/Zach Miller/John Carlson.

LT - D'Brick. Seriously, at this point I'd like to see someone give the guy some love for having a good season last year. Not even some Jets fans will admit the guy is a good player who's only improved as a player since he was drafted.

G - Travelle Wharton.

C - Chris Myers.

G - Jason Brown.

RT - Stacy Andrews. One of the best young RT's in the game. His career path may have taken longer than most to develop, but wow.

#1 WR - Dwayne Bowe. One of the best young WRs in this league. Looks like he's got the Andre Johnson curse where he's stuck with a crap team he still stands out and produces on.

#2 WR - Jerricho Cotchery. I'm not someone who likes to toot the horns of my teams players, I figure people will see it in time. Still, Cotchery is a beast, and people need to realize it. I expected more deep bombs from Favre like the one in Miami to open the season, but that didn't happen. They will though, and people will see just how complete of a WR this guy is. He's one of the toughest in the league, and anyone who saw that catch against the Pats in '07 knows he's a sick athlete.

I'll do D later.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Carl Nicks was a monster for the Saints at Left Guard this year. Nicks dominated at times and looked like a 1st round pick for the most part. Not bad production considering he was taken in the 5th.

And if we are going just by this past season, Lance Moore is a little underrated. Most people don't know who he is or even what team he plays for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssutTrUi8D0
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

I'd say a lot of people know who Lance Moore is by now, he's definitely a legit under-rated player.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I mentioned Cotchery earlier, Moore was beasting towards the end of last season so he's there too, and i think Nick Mangold is one of the best C's in the game and not enough people know that.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I mentioned Cotchery earlier, Moore was beasting towards the end of last season so he's there too, and i think Nick Mangold is one of the best C's in the game and not enough people know that.
Yeah, but too many people know about his fat ******* sister. That thing was on Countdown at least 3 times in the same season. WTF?
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I merely stated that those Bucs choices are better picks than those listed.

I'm sure other fans of other teams can say the same....

But I guess you're too lazy to bother so you just attack me.

*** Ork Wang: Have you ever seen the Bucs play? Care to explain who you would take over Ruud and why? The only flaw in Ruud's game is that he doesn't handle blocks (as well as I'd like). He's a great tackler, our best pass rusher (sad) and outstanding in coverage. Keep hatin'.

I'm sure they could. You are getting on BBD because he didn't have 5 or so Bucs on there. And yes, I'm lazy, but I fail to see the relevance.

No. Quintin Mikell was a top flight safety the entire year. Tanard and Phillips are certainly not better then how he played this year.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Hoke is underrated...but he never actually got much playing time this year. When he plays he definately plays at a very hight level, but he doesnt play enough that he makes a mahor impact on our team. I would rather have Aaron Smith or even Brett Keisel on the list instead...especially considering Dockett mainly plays at DT. Good list though dude, i like it!
Old 01-26-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Chris Hoke is underrated...but he never actually got much playing time this year. When he plays he definately plays at a very hight level, but he doesnt play enough that he makes a mahor impact on our team. I would rather have Aaron Smith or even Brett Keisel on the list instead...especially considering Dockett mainly plays at DT. Good list though dude, i like it!
Chris Hoke is always plays at a high level because he comes right off the bench. This aint basketball.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I hope you are joking. Ruud is a top 7 MLB.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know....i completely forgot about Barrett Rudd. I can definitely see him being on this list.

Even Cato June. The whole Bucs back 7 is pretty underrated honestly.

The only one I think that would get put on this list though is Rudd. I still give Griffin the nod over Jackson, and Mikell the nod over Phillips.