Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-26-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
London Fletcher has never made a Pro Bowl
Neither has Derrick Mason.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Hoke is such an underrated NT. The man has constantly filled in for Hampton and if you didn't know any better, you couldn't tell any difference in performance in the defense.

The guy is a starting caliber NT in this league, but is only a bench guy bc Hampton is ahead of him. Id take Hoke over several NTs in the game right now.

And he's not just playing fresh, I believe during their SB run he (or the year before that when they went 15-1) he started in place of Hampton the entire year. So yeah...he's more than just a good bench player.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD, Nick Mangold needs to be on that list.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:29 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
BBD, Nick Mangold needs to be on that list.
So far I'm making 2 edits:

1. Barrett Rudd tied with Fletcher
2. Cotchery tied with Camarillo

Again, maybe its my bias being in the NY area, but Mangold is not underrated to my knowledge. Many acknowledge him as one of the best.

Kalil on the other hand, has played like a top 3 C this year and nobody mentions his name. He's every bit as good as Mangold. If more people side with you on that, i'll make the tie.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:33 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, i agree with Kalil.

Although he shouldnt be on this list...Justin Hartwig has played very well this year for the Steelers. He was our most consistant lineman, and he handled Wilfork/Rogers etc all year long. Thats why i canny see the Steelers taking a C in round one...unless they plan on playing them at guard.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bbd, what did you see in rocky this year ?

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
bbd, what did you see in rocky this year ?
the same thing he's always done: anchor the run game and do a good job chasing backs in Man out of the backfield.

he's just a solid solid player. doesn't do anything to wow you, but the blue collar type that gets it done. with your great secondary, his coverage responsibilities were not as demanding, and it helped him.

he's great in the redzone when it comes to coverage. he just has a knack to be at the right place at the right time. a big reason why your red zone defense was so good.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglez.Fan View Post
Mikell had 93 tackles, 2 sacks and 3 INTs this year. He made more of an impact than both Dawkins and Samuel, who both made the pro-bowl. And was the best defensive player on the 3rd best defense in the NFL. I think you should watch more than one game, and in your case more than one play.
I watched 3 games in the playoffs alone, but sure. Mikell is not an impressive football player. Jackson has range, speed, hit power, and he's great in run support. Mikell is not nearly as athletic as he is and Jackson legitimately has no holes in his game. You guys think I'm just talking out of my ass, but I didn't see Jackson/Phillips get beat once this year deep and both were tremendous against the run. Our defense struggled at times because of our CBs and front 7. Our safety play was even more exceptional considering how awful our pass rush was. You guys have at least 5 legit pass rushers. We have 1...maybe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
Mikell may never be an elite safety but he really has no holes in his game. He's great in run support, good in coverage, a sure-tackler, can hit. Tanard Jackson might have the brighter future but right now Mikell is better and the more under-rated player. I don't know why you think he was bad in the playoffs, I hope you're thinking of Quintin Demps, because Mikell was the MVP of our defense all season.
Read my response above. Jackson has already reached his ceiling physically. He's not just a young, up-and-comer....he's already there.

Both players are not well-known and Tanard is the better player without question, therefore he's more underrated. I'll take your word that he was good in the regular season, but the guy I saw in the playoffs doesn't even compare to Jackson or Phillips.

I've liked Quintin Demps ever since he was at UTEP. No way I was thinking about him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
You know....i completely forgot about Barrett Rudd. I can definitely see him being on this list.

Even Cato June. The whole Bucs back 7 is pretty underrated honestly.

The only one I think that would get put on this list though is Rudd. I still give Griffin the nod over Jackson, and Mikell the nod over Phillips.
Cato June is overrated. He's not a good fit at SLB and has done very little for our defense. Ruud is the guy who makes most of the plays for us, along with our 2 safeties. He pursues extremely well outside the tackle box and makes key tackles in space. Brooks has his moments but he's too slow to get there a lot of the time.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So far I'm making 2 edits:

1. Barrett Rudd tied with Fletcher
2. Cotchery tied with Camarillo

Again, maybe its my bias being in the NY area, but Mangold is not underrated to my knowledge. Many acknowledge him as one of the best.

Kalil on the other hand, has played like a top 3 C this year and nobody mentions his name. He's every bit as good as Mangold. If more people side with you on that, i'll make the tie.
Really? I hardly hear anyone talk about him, much less here. I was a Ryan Kalil fan since he came out, but i never knew he was performing that well. If that's the case, by all means.

And yesssss... my Cotchery argument has made the front page! :D
Old 01-27-2009, 12:00 AM    (permalink
SenorGato
Pro Bowler

SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SenorGato is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to add a 3rd WR to my team in the form of Kevin Walter.

On D I'm going to do 3-4 because I just like it better:

DE - Justin Smith. I did not see him being that successful, but it worked out just fine.

NT - Gabe Watson

DE - Dockett, but not so much anymore so I'll give it to Kendall Langford, who I thought was one of the best rookies I saw this year. I really like the Dolphins young DL depth. Langford, Merling, Solai, Starks, and Wright all played very well for them.

OLB - Calvin Pace. I said it when the Jets signed him, but I think people will know this guy very well soon enough. He's similar to Mike Vrabel as an OLB, though I doubt he does any of the TE stuff Vrabel does.

ILB - Bradie James. I know theres no such thing as an underrated Cowboy, but James is just a damn good player that no one talks about.

ILB - Stewart Bradley. Not in the 3-4, but he, Gocong, and Bunkley have made the Eagles watchable to me. I used to f'ing haaaaaaaaate watching the Eagles play, and for no reason at all too.

OLB - Matt Roth. He's a damn good player. I'd like to give a middle finger to the Dolphins for having so many guys get praise from me in one post.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:03 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
the same thing he's always done: anchor the run game and do a good job chasing backs in Man out of the backfield.

he's just a solid solid player. doesn't do anything to wow you, but the blue collar type that gets it done. with your great secondary, his coverage responsibilities were not as demanding, and it helped him.

he's great in the redzone when it comes to coverage. he just has a knack to be at the right place at the right time. a big reason why your red zone defense was so good.
i agree ish.

i seen him whiff some takcles this year and he seemed slow to react to man to man stuff with backs... but yeah im being hard on him i guess its just, i think he had an above average this year and next year he'll reallly burst out.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
ILB - Bradie James. I know theres no such thing as an underrated Cowboy, but James is just a damn good player that no one talks about.
IMO Bradie James is rated just about right. The guy isn't, and never should be a "Pro Bowl" player. Meaning, if the Pro Bowl actually consisted only of deserving players, he probably is right below that tier. He's got leadership qualities, but just can't back it up with play.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:59 AM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

DE - Justin Smith. I did not see him being that successful, but it worked out just fine.
I like the Justin Smith reference...some people even called him a FA bust, talk about under-rated.

Justin Smith has been anything but a bust, nobody expected a 15 sack guy...he never was one. But they guy brings pressure...toward the tops in the league in QB pressures. and gets his fair share of sacks. Plays the run extremely tough and plays more snaps then almost any other D-lineman in the league. Voted 49ers team MVP.

Completely worth every penny he has been paid.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:22 AM    (permalink
ironman4579
All-Pro

ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ironman4579 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etk View Post
Seriously? Mikell & Griffin over Jackson & Phillips? London Fletcher (been to a # of pro bowls) over Ruud?

Donald Penn, Antonio Bryant and BJ Askew are also possibilities. Gaither didn't impress me in the playoffs, Bryant>>>Camarillo & 90% of FBs are underrated so IDC about Evans/Askew.

This is a draft site, and you have a lot of former 1st round picks on your lists. Jackson & Phillips were 4th rounders, Penn was an UDFA, Bryant wasn't playing football last year and Askew was an UDFA as well (I think).
Just to point out, I'm fairly sure BJ Askew was actually a third round pick and the first FB selected that year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
WWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFF!!!

i am literally gonna kick a baby to death!
ironman4579 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:28 AM    (permalink
DeathbyStat
Pro Bowler

DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeathbyStat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

3-4 end

Aaron Smith

"O-H-I-O...its a four letter word."
Mike Tirico

Magilla Gorilla ain'ta killa, ...

Roger Goodell's Beautify the NFL Campaign-No Violence-No Criminals-No Fun

I remember Marshawn Lynch

"(Ole Miss QB) Bo Wallace is one of those types of quarterbacks who is always trying to save the city but he's actually burning it down." -- NFC director of scouting
DeathbyStat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:44 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

id really like people more if theyd read threads

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD, was it Bunkley's work on those 3rd and 4th and short in the playoffs that sealed it for you? :D

I obviously love your list, and I know you're also a big Stewart Bradley guy, so we're BFFs right now.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
he was beat out by Brian Dawkins of all people for first team all pro.
Wanna fight about it?
Old 01-27-2009, 08:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward View Post
Just for fun BBD, who are some underrated Cowboys? :D
you know theres no such thing as an underrated cowboy lol ;)

if i had to point out one Cowboy, i guess id go with Tony Romo. Only because he gets too much heat for the Cowboys late season woes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Really? I hardly hear anyone talk about him, much less here. I was a Ryan Kalil fan since he came out, but i never knew he was performing that well. If that's the case, by all means.

And yesssss... my Cotchery argument has made the front page! :D
Yeah, maybe its the NY market thats just hyping him up? I do admit this list has a lot of NFC East and NY bias to it. Just bc thats what Im exposed to the most.

Paul Solei actually deserves a shout out too. I think he's less appreciated than Mangold.

Quote:

NT - Gabe Watson

DE - Dockett, but not so much anymore so I'll give it to Kendall Langford, who I thought was one of the best rookies I saw this year. I really like the Dolphins young DL depth. Langford, Merling, Solai, Starks, and Wright all played very well for them.

OLB - Calvin Pace. I said it when the Jets signed him, but I think people will know this guy very well soon enough. He's similar to Mike Vrabel as an OLB, though I doubt he does any of the TE stuff Vrabel does.

ILB - Stewart Bradley. Not in the 3-4, but he, Gocong, and Bunkley have made the Eagles watchable to me. I used to f'ing haaaaaaaaate watching the Eagles play, and for no reason at all too.

OLB - Matt Roth. He's a damn good player. I'd like to give a middle finger to the Dolphins for having so many guys get praise from me in one post.
I like the Solie and Roth selections. I didn't include Langford bc I don't want to put rookies on my list. They need to show more before i label any of them as underrated, to me theyre promising.

James isn't underrated in my opinion. Too much was made of his 4 game streak where he played well. 4 games isn't enough to be underrated.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:45 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
BBD, was it Bunkley's work on those 3rd and 4th and short in the playoffs that sealed it for you? :D

I obviously love your list, and I know you're also a big Stewart Bradley guy, so we're BFFs right now.
haha, na i thought he was a beast before that. id put him 1 notch below Haynesworth and Ngata.

Bradley is awesome.
Old 01-27-2009, 08:48 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

NT - Gabe Watson

Please, please, please tell that to my fellow Eagles fans. There are a bunch of guys who are saying he is a complete waste and is horrible. I've been trying to tell them that he is a beast in the run game and is improving everywhere else for a while. A few guys are coming around on it, but there are still a few holdouts. Not deserving to be on this list, but still very good.

Oh, and Mikell deserves to be on this list, the one Eagle I would take out of the list is Darren Howard. He did great he had something like 9 sacks or something, but two years ago he was a pretty big name, and is vastly overpaid. But Mikell deserves it just as much as any player on this list. Nice list BBD...

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:05 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mikell made All Pro...underrated?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:08 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
Mikell made All Pro...underrated?
He did? Wow, I didn't even know that. Either way he deserved it. The Eagles fans saying he is the MVP of the defense this year is no joke. Dawk was the emotional leader, but Mikell was a force on the field.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 09:14 AM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Please, please, please tell that to my fellow Eagles fans. There are a bunch of guys who are saying he is a complete waste and is horrible. I've been trying to tell them that he is a beast in the run game and is improving everywhere else for a while. A few guys are coming around on it, but there are still a few holdouts. Not deserving to be on this list, but still very good.
Yeah, he's really good against the run. He's also atrocious in pass defense.
Old 01-27-2009, 09:33 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Jason Brown is severely underrated. Most NFL fans have no clue who he is but he's 24 and can dominate at center or guard. He will surprise people and get around a 50 mil contract this season IMO and ESPN who cry overpay but they haven't seen this kid play.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote