Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-26-2009, 07:10 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Idiot shoots his mouth off again (peter king)

PETER KING BELIEVES FAVRE WANTS TO BE A VIKING
Posted by Josh Alper on January 26, 2009, 7:04 p.m.
Sports Illustrated and NBC’s Peter King was a guest on ESPN’s “Pardon the Interruption” today and said that he firmly believes Brett Favre has “had enough” of playing in the NFL. According to King, Jets doctors told Favre that he needed surgery on his right biceps tendon if he wants to play next season and by passing Favre is making his intentions clear.

King then hedged his bet by saying that Favre still believes he can play but “won’t play if he can’t play where he really wants to play.” When asked where that might be, King said he had a “gut feeling” that he’d like to play for the Vikings.

In his Monday Morning Quarterback column, King said that Favre’s interest in returning to the Jets was squashed by owner Woody Johnson’s demand that he participate in the full offseason program. Favre never did that in Green Bay and doesn’t plan to start now.

Other than Favre, the Jets have three quarterbacks on their roster. Kellen Clemens is the only one with experience as a starting quarterback, and neither Brett Ratliff nor Erik Ainge has thrown a pass in a NFL game.

can i be the first to say no thanks? the vikes already have a qb that is fully capable of throwing just as many int's as favre. granted gus has never achieved the level of success as favre, but he is just as capable
Old 01-26-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I actually think Tarvaris Jackson has a better chance of being a successful QB in minny than Favre at this point. Although I really wish they'd just replace chilly with someone...you know, competent.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
russie
Veteran

russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.russie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
I actually think Tarvaris Jackson has a better chance of being a successful QB in minny than Favre at this point. Although I really wish they'd just replace chilly with someone...you know, competent.
i fully agree with you. if they got a real coach that could actually guide tjack, he may turn into a capable qb
Old 01-26-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a gut/brain feeling that he will just retire. I really hope he does. And Peter King please go away.

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:22 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you know whats funny, I was watching tv today and they had him as a guest and he was guessing on where he wants to play and he said Minnesota now he believes it? wow, I never knew journalism was that easy.

But he was like Favre will retire 100% because he talked with him 3 weeks ago and feels like he will retire.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:23 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw this interview a few minutes ago, and he didn't explicitly said Favre wanted to go to Minnesota. He said that he felt like he was going to retire, but if anything or any team could convince him otherwise, it would probably be the Minnesota Vikings.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:26 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I just saw this interview a few minutes ago, and he didn't explicitly said Favre wanted to go to Minnesota. He said that he felt like he was going to retire, but if anything or any team could convince him otherwise, it would probably be the Minnesota Vikings.
yeah that was the interview and he even said that Favre isn't the future and will be there only for one season and many HC won't want that. Also he needs to have surgery.

Plus can the Jets trade Favre to the Vikings without owing the Packers any picks? I thought I read that somewhere last year.

Peter King needs to get off Favre's ****.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:29 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You wanna talk about an idiot, let's talk about Chris Mortensen. That guy is worthless!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 07:32 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
You wanna talk about an idiot, let's talk about Chris Mortensen. That guy is worthless!
Ed Werder thinks Chris Mortensen is an idiot.

Quote:
yeah that was the interview and he even said that Favre isn't the future and will be there only for one season and many HC won't want that. Also he needs to have surgery.

Plus can the Jets trade Favre to the Vikings without owing the Packers any picks? I thought I read that somewhere last year.

Peter King needs to get off Favre's ****.
I thought somehow he was gonna be a FA? The Jets think he needs surgery, not sure if he could pass a physical anyway with that thing on his bicep, whatever it is.

But yeah, he pretty much conceded that teams don't want just a one year player, especially at the quarterback position where you can hinder another guy's development, so i doubt he plays anywhere other than in New York next season, if that.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are you trying to tell me that the media is making rumors about Brett Favre? I don't believe it.
Old 01-26-2009, 07:33 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Farve needs 2 retire end of story. I would rather have my Jets with Clemens Ratliff and Ainge battle it out and giving it 100% then have Farve lay back till week 1 and throw about 2 picks a game till the end of the season.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favre played pretty well for the first half of the season, but as the season started wearing on him and the cold weather tightened him up, he became pretty bad. He threw 22 INT's, but he also attempted 522 passes. All of 4% of his pass attempts were intercepted. That's the kind of thing fans who just choose to hate Favre and don't have the knowledge to look at the whole story don't understand. His ability to hit deep passes also helped open things up for the Jets running game. It's no coincidence that the Jets running game was considerably more productive in 2008 than 2007.

Favre just needs to retire for the simple fact that his body is no longer able to handle it. Why the Jets are acting like they want him back is beyond me. The Vikings don't have a QB that will lead them anywhere, but neither would Favre.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:14 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Favre played pretty well for the first half of the season, but as the season started wearing on him and the cold weather tightened him up, he became pretty bad. He threw 22 INT's, but he also attempted 522 passes. All of 4% of his pass attempts were intercepted. That's the kind of thing fans who just choose to hate Favre and don't have the knowledge to look at the whole story don't understand. His ability to hit deep passes also helped open things up for the Jets running game. It's no coincidence that the Jets running game was considerably more productive in 2008 than 2007.

Favre just needs to retire for the simple fact that his body is no longer able to handle it. Why the Jets are acting like they want him back is beyond me. The Vikings don't have a QB that will lead them anywhere, but neither would Favre.

I know your not trying 2 skool me on my Jets. Ok I will start of by saying I dont hate Farve at all but I want a guy who is going 2 give it 100%

2nd I dont care about the % the fact is he threw 2 many intos and most of them were terrible throws and should not have been thrown at all.

3rd He was not the reason for our running success but I dont know maybe it could have been the fact we signed Fanaca and Woody and the much improvment of Dbrick. And about streching the field he could not hit deep passes 4 **** last year they were always over or underthrown. Alot of his yards came from dump offs 2 Leon and crew.
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:16 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do people even give this King dude attention? I just renounce his existance.

Last edited by bored of education : 01-26-2009 at 08:23 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 08:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want him to retire at this point. I can't watch or read anything NFL related in the offseason without having to hear about Brett Favre and his sagas.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GET LOOSE View Post
I know your not trying 2 skool me on my Jets. Ok I will start of by saying I dont hate Farve at all but I want a guy who is going 2 give it 100%

2nd I dont care about the %
You don't care about the % because your understanding of football is as lacking as your spelling and grammar.
Old 01-26-2009, 08:47 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He threw 22 INT's, but he also attempted 522 passes. All of 4% of his pass attempts were intercepted. That's the kind of thing fans who just choose to hate Favre and don't have the knowledge to look at the whole story don't understand.
It looks like you're the one that doesn't understand. 4% is a terrible interception rate. Of the 32 QB with the most pass attempts for the 2008 season only Gus Ferrotte had a higher interception percentage.
Old 01-26-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB12 View Post
It looks like you're the one that doesn't understand. 4% is a terrible interception rate.
It's only terrible if you're not smart enough to look at the whole situation. I don't care if he was 1 or 2% above other QB's. I mean, it's 1 or 2% lol.... Asking a 39 year old, 17 year vet to throw 522 passes for a team that plays so many cold weather games is too much. The Jets got what they asked for. Farve playing poorly at the end of the season was no surprise at all.
Old 01-26-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Casserly from CBS and Billick on NFL Network are good talking about players and teams decision making. King is just knowledgeable ramblings. Analysts journalism has to be one of the easiest jobs.

From the way Farve looked in Seattle in December he'd be awful in GB or Chicago during winter. He looked like Brad Johnson in that one.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:05 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is just a question... but wasn't Favre's shoulder bad for like the second half of the year?

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really hard to take anything he says seriously at this point, if Favre came back to the Jets it really wouldn't suprise me.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:00 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've wasted too much time guessing what Favre would do in the offseason

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:25 PM    (permalink
BroadwayJoe10
Veteran

BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.BroadwayJoe10 is so money.

Quote:
It's only terrible if you're not smart enough to look at the whole situation. I don't care if he was 1 or 2% above other QB's. I mean, it's 1 or 2% lol.... Asking a 39 year old, 17 year vet to throw 522 passes for a team that plays so many cold weather games is too much. The Jets got what they asked for. Farve playing poorly at the end of the season was no surprise at all.
This was the least amount of attempts he's had in the last 5 years and he's only thrown less than 522 passes 3 or 4 times in the last 16 years; all in cold weather mind you. Now I realize he is older and was hurt, but the majority of his interceptions came from absolutely terrible decisions and throwing into coverage; vintage favre. You need to take the good with the bad, but his last 5 games were absolutely laughable, you could tell that he wasn't in it.

I watched every second of every game the Jets played this year and no one can convince me that he had all his heart into winning in the second half of the season. I think his injury was hurting him more than he was letting on and it was drastically effecting his perfomance. He still could put some zip on the ball, but his deep ball accuracey was pathetic.

The reason the jets dominated the titans and had such great success in the first half of the season was the short passes; the slants, quick comebacks etc. Once mumbles and the Pats showed the game plan into stopping us by cutting off those short routes, the rest of the league followed suite and killed our offensive rhythm. People didn't respect his deep ball one bit towards the end of the season and I will be willing to bet that was the worst his deep ball has been in his entire football career.

"When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time."
BroadwayJoe10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Why do people even give this King dude attention? I just renounce his existance.
Renounce who's existance? See what I did there? Oh yes.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going into this thread the first words that registered were "Idiot shoots his....again." You can guess who came to mnd.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote