Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 01-27-2009, 11:29 AM    (permalink
BigTron
Rookie

BigTron hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default JaMarcus Russell vs Joe Flacco

Russell, JaMarcus TDS 13 INT 8 YDS 2,423 RTG 77.1

Flacco, Joe TDS 14 INT 12 YDS 2,971 RTG 80.3

Russell has had 3 playcallers this season. A 7th round pick at #1 WR. KWame Harris at LT. And McFadden was hurt all year.

Flacco has Derrick MAson a potential HOF #1 still playing great. And M.Clayton a solid #2. He also had one of the better run games in the NFL and a great D.

I feel that everyone kills Russell when he has gotten better and better as he has played(with no help.) Why does everyone bash this guy it really gets on my nerves. He is younger than Flacco and Ryan and came out raw as a jr. He is making good progress in an impossible situation(Oakland/Al Davis.) As a guy who watches Raiders game someone wanna discuss with me why Russell is punked by everyone who isnt a Raiders fan?

Madden even dropped JaMarcus down behind most back-ups in the game? WTF haha
BigTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
BigTron
Rookie

Flacco's playoff #'s

Games 3 33/75 44 comp% 437 Yrds 5.8 Av. 1 TD 3 INts

I like both of these young QB's but its funny one gets bashed in b/c he is in Oakland the other is the savior of B-More.

Ill give you JaMarcus isnt a rookie but his hold out and age/starts basically make this a good comparison.
Old 01-27-2009, 12:08 PM    (permalink
tblain1
Rookie

tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tblain1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTron View Post

Flacco has Derrick MAson a potential HOF #1 still playing great. And M.Clayton a solid #2. He also had one of the better run games in the NFL and a great D.
HOF better stand for something other than Hall of Fame. Hands on Fire? Huge Odor Frequency?

The jury is still out on both. A lot of people fell in love with Flacco this year. He did ok considering he is a rookie QB and that Pittsburgh defense definitely proved he was a rookie. Its an interesting stat comparision though; I didnt think they were that close because like you said Russell gets bashed and Flacco receives praise.

Russell getting bashed probably has something to do with him being a #1 overall pick and not being able to turn miracles in Oakland in his first year under center.

Last edited by tblain1 : 01-27-2009 at 12:11 PM.
tblain1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:19 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do feel that Joe Flacco is increddibly overrated and probably will come crashing down to Earth sometime next season, but JaMarcus Russell is also pretty bad as well. I would seriously take Tyler Thigpen over both of them.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:21 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I'm a fan of Russell... Russell > Flacco... Only if the Raiders had a decent team

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:22 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
I do feel that Joe Flacco is increddibly overrated and probably will come crashing down to Earth sometime next season, but JaMarcus Russell is also pretty bad as well. I would seriously take Tyler Thigpen over both of them.
you serious?

:)
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:24 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlepower View Post
Here's the thing though.

Try putting each of these players in each others shoes.

All of them would look down right turrible in Oakland. Flacco doesn't look horrible. More like Kyle Orton during the bears in 2005, only a little smarter and more trusting coaches. He just didn't lose the game and occasionally made plays that won it. Thigs has some weapons on the outside, but i think you plug any of these QB's into any other team and you'd probably get the same result. They're all products of their environment.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Turtlepower
All-Pro

Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Turtlepower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by awfullyquiet View Post
Here's the thing though.

Try putting each of these players in each others shoes.

All of them would look down right turrible in Oakland. Flacco doesn't look horrible. More like Kyle Orton during the bears in 2005, only a little smarter and more trusting coaches. He just didn't lose the game and occasionally made plays that won it.
Yeah, but I still feel Flacco didn't go as far as Big Ben in 2005 by being a game manager. I just feel that Flacco got lucky a lot last season and he will come back down to Earth next year. Then again, he plays the AFC West and the NFC North, so he might look Godly.

^Bad ass sig by fenikz^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.
Giants, ASU Sun Devils, Yankees
Turtlepower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Staubach12
All-Pro

Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Staubach12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Russell. He'll succeed, he just needs time and for the Raiders as a whole to develop.

BoneKrusher
Staubach12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Both are doing better then I expected. I thought RUssell would be a major bust. Flacco is still very raw so we will see how he does.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
captainjack27
Veteran

captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.captainjack27 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Both are doing better then I expected. I thought RUssell would be a major bust. Flacco is still very raw so we will see how he does.
For what Russell has at his disposal and how he played this season i'd hardly call him a bust...It's his second year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
LaMarr Woodley, Norse God of Thunder/Baby Jesus/Killer of all things QB, set an NFL record by getting multiple sacks in three consecutive playoff games. Don't **** with LaMarr.
Pittsburgh Steelers....6 Time Champs!
captainjack27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:18 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Flacco is highly overrated. He just has a great defense, great O-Line, and a great coaching staff (or had one, at least). Russell... well, with McFadden hurt, had realistically Zach Miller and Nnamdi. If Russell gets a better support system, he'll definitely be the better pro. But who knows. Flacco might turn it up next year, though I wouldn't bet on it.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:25 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

overrated? hes a rookie who has made some great plays in his rookie year, what else do expect from, hes made plays with not a lot of talent and still get called overrated..

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BigTron
Rookie

Id rather have Yancy Thigpen than Tyler Thigpen.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
BigTron
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tblain1 View Post
HOF better stand for something other than Hall of Fame. Hands on Fire? Huge Odor Frequency?

The jury is still out on both. A lot of people fell in love with Flacco this year. He did ok considering he is a rookie QB and that Pittsburgh defense definitely proved he was a rookie. Its an interesting stat comparision though; I didnt think they were that close because like you said Russell gets bashed and Flacco receives praise.

Russell getting bashed probably has something to do with him being a #1 overall pick and not being able to turn miracles in Oakland in his first year under center.
You may be right about Mason. But he has some pretty sick #'s and is still playing very well. He is Flacco's clear #1 target and could still play for a few more productive years. He has 790 catches 10,000+ yards. and 52 TD's. Maybe not hall of fame but he might get to 1,000, 1200 and 65 not to mention he has alot of return yards. I guess i thought his TD #'s were close to 100.
Old 01-27-2009, 02:53 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTron View Post
Id rather have Yancy Thigpen than Tyler Thigpen.
You obviously don't know Jack squat about Tyler Thigpen.

owning Kearse

perfect form

screams FRANCHISE to mee

he is a better WR than Yancy

his skills are not for public use

now leave sir.

Last edited by bored of education : 01-27-2009 at 02:56 PM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 02:54 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody who claims that a rookie QB is overrated is absurd. You can count on 1 hand the number of Rookie QB's who looked good in their rookie year including most of the HOF QB's. In 2 or 3 years when Flacco matures, he will be a very solid franchise type QB, no he's not there yet but anybody with eyes can see the potential down the road. He's got the arm and the toughness to only get better.
As for Russell, it is also his 1st year as a starter after coming out as a junior. He is only going to get better and better and probably has a higher ceiling than Flacco and maybe even Ryan. His stats are actually pretty impressive for a 1st year starter, especially one who entered the NFL as a junior.
Both of these QB's have a very bright future if their health is good and they mature with experience. Of the 2, Flacco had by far the easier route to success but in the end Russell has the talent to pass him if Oakland ever gets their act together.
We won't know for 2 or 3 years which one will have a bigger career. remember Eli broke out in his 4th season.
I find it a bit ridiculous that people even think they can judge any rookie on his 1st year in the league. Every rookie enters the league under different circumstances and those who get to play early usually appear to have the greatest impact while contending teams may sit their rookies for half a season before allowing them to start. It doesn't make the early starters better in the long run. Drafts are judged usually in 5 year periods because those who look good in year one can fade while others take off in their 2nd or 3rd season.
Jerry Rice was disappointing in his rookie year, it certainly didn't stop him from getting to the HOF.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:11 PM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Anybody who claims that a rookie QB is overrated is absurd. You can count on 1 hand the number of Rookie QB's who looked good in their rookie year including most of the HOF QB's. In 2 or 3 years when Flacco matures, he will be a very solid franchise type QB, no he's not there yet but anybody with eyes can see the potential down the road. He's got the arm and the toughness to only get better.
As for Russell, it is also his 1st year as a starter after coming out as a junior. He is only going to get better and better and probably has a higher ceiling than Flacco and maybe even Ryan. His stats are actually pretty impressive for a 1st year starter, especially one who entered the NFL as a junior.
Both of these QB's have a very bright future if their health is good and they mature with experience. Of the 2, Flacco had by far the easier route to success but in the end Russell has the talent to pass him if Oakland ever gets their act together.
We won't know for 2 or 3 years which one will have a bigger career. remember Eli broke out in his 4th season.
I find it a bit ridiculous that people even think they can judge any rookie on his 1st year in the league. Every rookie enters the league under different circumstances and those who get to play early usually appear to have the greatest impact while contending teams may sit their rookies for half a season before allowing them to start. It doesn't make the early starters better in the long run. Drafts are judged usually in 5 year periods because those who look good in year one can fade while others take off in their 2nd or 3rd season.
Jerry Rice was disappointing in his rookie year, it certainly didn't stop him from getting to the HOF.
^_^ But yeah I agree with you. You can't really judge a player in their first or second season, especially quarterbacks.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nrk View Post
^_^ But yeah I agree with you. You can't really judge a player in their first or second season, especially quarterbacks.
And yet people do it anyway. :p
Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crickett View Post
And yet people do it anyway. :p
you have to have something to talk about around this time. I don't think anyone here is looking to put an absolute judgment on a player based on his rookie season. The idea is to gauge people's opinions on how they feel the players will turn out.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
BBIB
Veteran

BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Flacco has a helluva lot better chance of succeeding simply because of the fact that Russell is in Oakland.

That organization is a black hole for talent (pun intended)

And if they don't get that man a new offensive coordinator and some help on the Oline and at WR, he has no chance at succeeding no matter how great that arm strength of his and his ability to show touch develops.
BBIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Anybody who claims that a rookie QB is overrated is absurd.

That pretty much sums up my thoughts, people calling Flacco overrated what the hell were you expecting? He certainly made some huge plays this year, and that throw vs Tennessee may very well of won the game for them...He's not going to come in as a rookie and carry the team on his back, but he certainly showed some flashes of brilliance and I think the playoff experience is only going to help him down the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly wasn't all that impressed with Flacco this year. I was much more impressed with Ryan and what he did. Flacco got by with some very suspect play because of that defense.

Like against the Titans, the man literally made 3 nice throws and it was enough to win that playoff game.

Im not saying he can't be great, his growth this year shocked me because i felt he needed to sit and learn, but his play this year wasn't all that impressive.
Old 01-27-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was more impressed with what Colt Brennan did in the preseason than what Flacco did in the regular season and playoffs.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2009, 07:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I was more impressed with what Colt Brennan did in the preseason than what Flacco did in the regular season and playoffs.
calm down big guy. let's not get ahead of ourselves lol.