Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-05-2007, 09:50 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Robert Meachem

The measurables on this guy are second to none. If Nelson, Moss and Brown are gone by the time our pick comes along, I'd consider going in the WR direction. Especially if we don't resign Crayton.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:25 AM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the guy.

However, I read that some NFL folks just don't like taking WRs in the first. If memory serves me, WR is second in first round flops right behind QB.
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.

"The measurables on this guy are second to none"

LOL, I cant resist, you mean second to CJ?
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:40 AM    (permalink
Im_a_Romosexual
Pro Bowler

Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Im_a_Romosexual is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we signed crayton to a 1.3 million dollar tender and if anyone signs him we get their second round pick. He's a good prospect, but I don't think we go WR in the first round
Im_a_Romosexual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:19 PM    (permalink
TennesseeTuxedo

I received an email from Roy Adams, who knows Meachem. Mr. Adams is well known amongst many NFL players such as Cortez Kennedy, Willie Gault, Peyton Manning, etc.... He is friends with Meachem. He has this comment:

"Robert Meacheam will return to Knoxville March 13-14 to work on turf. Shocking but this is what Robert told a friend, he was REAL disappointed in his 40 time at the combine; Robert had run a 4.29 in Arizona; he had a bad start in Indy wants to improve his start and his time."

If Meachem does run a sub 4.3, with his body and his ability, someone is going to get themselves a good WR closer to the top 10 picks in this draft.
Old 03-05-2007, 10:28 PM    (permalink
mtmock
Rookie

mtmock needs more cowbell.

he reminds me of chad jackson last year year...great 40, close to same size, both had only 1 good year, i'd take bowe or jarrett only if none of those guys are there...i think we'd trade before draftin a WR though

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!
mtmock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WR in the 1st is bit much. I would hate it.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote