Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-02-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Donovan McNabb... in the HOF?

I know these things are gonna get kind of old after a while when people just put [insert player name][insert question and question mark] but I feel like McNabb almost has a shot at being a Hall of Famer. Living in the Philadelphia area, I feel like McNabb is greatly underappreciated.

He was drafted in 1999 over Ricky Williams which started the whole thing but he has given the Philadelphia area some consistency, whether they appreciate it or not. You could say the same things you do about Big Ben on how his defense led the team some of these years. Fact is, Andy Reid has drawn up 60 percent passing plays in the last 5 years.

- He is the Eagles' all-time leader in career wins, pass attempts, pass completions, passing yards, and passing touchdowns
- Four consecutive NFC East division championships (2001, 2002, 2003, and 2004)
- Five NFC Championship Games (1-4) Joined Ken Stabler (Raiders), Jim Kelly (Bills) and Troy Aikman (Cowboys), in 2004, as the only QBs since 1970 to take their teams to four or more consecutive conference championship games.
- A Super Bow birth (L to the Pats)
- 194 TDs: 90 INTs (Third Best all time ratio[2.16] behind Brady and Young)
- 29,320 Passing yards
- 58.9 Completion percentage
- 85.9 QB Rating
- In his first full season as a NFL starter in 2000, McNabb finished second in the Associated Press MVP voting (24-11) to St. Louis RB Marshall Faulk, who set the NFL record for most TDs scored in a season.
- Forget the TO controversy, TO carries it everywhere, thats apparent.
- Limited Weapons
- Became the first player in NFL history to finish a season with 30+ TD passes (31) and fewer than 10 INTs (8) in 2004
- Became the 4th-fastest QB in NFL history to reach the 50-win plateau in just 71 starts, vs. Bal. (10/31/04)
- One of 6 players in NFL history to have amassed over 25,000 passing yards (29,320) and 3,000 rushing yards (3,109)
- NFC Pro Bowl squad - 2001-05

They were debating this on the local news last night here. The consensus is if he were to stop playing right now, he would not be. But, 5 more years of production, he would have to be atleast considered. He doesnt have a ring or an MVP award so if he were to get either in the next 4-5 years, does he have a legitimate shot?

I'm generally not a McNabb supporter, or Eagle supporter at that but I found this interesting because if he were to win a Super Bowl then I would consider him having a solid chance at the HOF. Figured it was the offseason and there really isnt anything else to talk about so if a mod thinks it should be in the team forum then by all means move it.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:11 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, not to me. Good to great Quarterback, depending on the day.

He needs to do more for me to even consider it.

The Chief.
Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
http://youtu.be/XxWjtWONuGc
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He has had a great career. Winning a championship would definitely help his chances for the HoF.
Old 02-02-2009, 04:24 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he's been a better quarterback than some of those in the hall, but he hasn't been a more successful one and it seems like these days to get in you need a shiny ring or two.

That being said McNabb has a chance at getting a ring in a few years, he might get one with Philly and he might get one somewhere else, whatever the case he's a top 10 NFL QB and I don't think he's ever been out of that category his whole career.

I think he should get in, if his production continues along the same path.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:35 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's well on his way if he continues at this pace for a few more seasons. His production is impressive enough alone where I don't think he necessarily needs a ring or two to solidify his HOF status.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

u think he is gonna remember to wear a tie if he is inducted?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing that would end the debate is if he gets a championship ring. If he does then he's definitely in. Without it, if his career were to end today, then I think he could get in, but it would be after a long, long time.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.

If his career ended today, he's in. He wouldn't be a 1st ballot hall of famer but he is in. There have not been many QB's to come into the league with that amount of consistency for an entire decade. Look at some of his receivers(If you can call them that) that he's had to work with:Freddie(Fred X) Mitchell, Todd Pinkston, Greg Lewis(How is he in the NFL?), James Thrash, Chad Lewis, Kevin Curtis, etc, etc.

It's an absolute joke that the Eagles don't realize that for the past 9 years or so they've been a legitimate WR away from potentially winning a super bowl. The one time they went out and got him one(T.O.) they made a great run together but things didn't work out. So what do they do, go out and draft/sign a bunch of #3 wr's Reggie Brown, Kevin Curtis, and Desean jackson. If he doesn't make the H.O.F. the eagles are directly to blame.
msolimani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:25 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The hall of fame is watered down too much already. He has had a pretty good career, but the Hall of Fame is for the best players of all time.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like McNabb a lot, one of my favorite QBs in the game, but if it ended today I think you'd be hard pressed to make a case for him getting in.

A few more years of solid to good production and I don't know, maybe. I hope he does get in. No matter what he's been through he has handled himself with dignity and class. There are worse choices for the HoF.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

If he can keep on accumulating numbers and wins himself a ring or two he'll get in, if not he'll get consideration but ultimately never get in.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He is not a HOF'er now. I don't even consider it.

Maybe if he adds a ring and/or MVP, then maybe.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.msolimani is a cocksman.

I think Mcnabb's done more with less than any QB that comes to mind. I am not even a Mcnabb or Eagles fan infact I hate the Eagles and the majority of their fans. Obviously his career won't end today so lets stop bringing that up. Just assume he plays a few more seasons with the same statistical output. Is he in? I think absolutely because he would have stats right up there with someone like Steve Young. I realize Steve has a few SB's under his belt, but he also had the plessure of throwing to the best WR of all time. You gotta think if you replace kevin curtis with jerry rice, mcnabb would do exactly the same.
Old 02-02-2009, 05:57 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No no no no no no no. Not every single good player can be in the Hall of Fame.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by msolimani View Post
I think Mcnabb's done more with less than any QB that comes to mind. I am not even a Mcnabb or Eagles fan infact I hate the Eagles and the majority of their fans. Obviously his career won't end today so lets stop bringing that up. Just assume he plays a few more seasons with the same statistical output. Is he in? I think absolutely because he would have stats right up there with someone like Steve Young. I realize Steve has a few SB's under his belt, but he also had the plessure of throwing to the best WR of all time. You gotta think if you replace kevin curtis with jerry rice, mcnabb would do exactly the same.
His career could very well be over today, it's not like the man hasn't had serious injuries before, say he blows his knee out first week of the season and isn't good to return until half way through the season where he's struggling and Kolb is coming on strong. He'd be coming off a vicious injury, old and looking for a new team.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nope. I don't think he'll get in.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:04 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

Mcnabb is not just a good player, he is a great player. He has been a top 5 qb for the past 7 years or so. Not many Qb's have led their teams to 5 NFC Championships and a Super Bowl. I know their record in those games but he is not to blame for those losses. The 5 NFC Championships alone puts him in small company, and I guarantee you of those others with him, they had much much more to work with.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:10 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Give him a ring, and he's in. Till then, I dont think so.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
Give him a ring, and he's in. Till then, I dont think so.
What I was going to say... His numbers alone, if they were big, then yes.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He's going to be in the Hall of Fame. He's done so much with so little IMO.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To convince me, he'd probably have to duplicate to some degree that Elway did late in his career. I like McNabb a lot, but I'd like to see a definitive season stating his "greatness", because so far I think he's only managed to assert that he's very good.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:32 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
To convince me, he'd probably have to duplicate to some degree that Elway did late in his career. I like McNabb a lot, but I'd like to see a definitive season stating his "greatness", because so far I think he's only managed to assert that he's very good.
I think 2004 he made a case that he can be and was "great."
31 Touchdowns and 8 Interceptions most notably.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Paranoidmoonduck
Team Leader
All-Pro

Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paranoidmoonduck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
I think 2004 he made a case that he can be and was "great."
31 Touchdowns and 8 Interceptions most notably.
But he needs definitive moments that stick in the memory, not just a handful of great seasons. Right now, his stats aren't so overwhelming as to be a shoe-in and his most definitive moments are losing NFC Championships and the lackluster finish to that Superbowl the Eagles lost. Maybe he gets in eventually, but I wouldn't consider it likely until he wins a Superbowl, to be honest.
Old 02-02-2009, 06:35 PM    (permalink
msolimani
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
I think what you'll see the Eagles do this offseason is try and make one final shot with Mcnabb, Dawkins, and the rest of the crew. They still have a good young defense, so the focus has to be on the offensive side of the ball with Tra Thomas and Jon Runyan aging and free agents. They have to get a big physical wr because desean is a very explosive player but a deep threat at best right now. They have the most amount of draft picks this year so they have to get a weapon at either the rb or te/wr postion. I guarantee you if they address the lack of weapons they will make a run(as much as i hate to admit it).
Old 02-02-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd say no. No rings no MVP (?) and he's not Jim Kelly. Nor will McNabb get any of those. He is on the down slide of his career and he is in the hall of very good. The Eagles should retire his jersey and leave it at that. If you aren't putting Kurt Warner (or even thinking about leaving him out) you can't put in McNabb. Are we going to put all the top 15 QB's of this era into the Hall?

Hall Worthy QB's (Currently playing)

Brady
Peyton
Warner
Big Ben
Brett Favre

as of right now those are the ones whome without a major tank job for the rest of their career they should make the Hall.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote