Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 02-05-2009, 05:26 PM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I go to college at NC State and we got a corner from Pahokee that Kiffin was also trying to pull in. The word coming out from those close to the situation is that Lane told Nu'Keese (wtf kind of name is that) to keep his visit to UT on the down low. So even if calling was a violation, it's not like Meyer would have known this kid was on campus if Kiffin had his way
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:30 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Really who cares?

Both are scumbags.

Both have made tons are violations and neither will get punished for them. Simple as that.

Please don't tell me you guys really think Kiffin went about stealing Richardson and Teague from the Gators and Janzen from LSU the legal way.

Big booster money followed Kiffin to Tennesse and it got his father paid, got him Orgeron and is being thrown at recruits.

I find it funny that he is calling CUM out for violations even if he is right.
JoeyJr09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:45 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15
Well don't say Urban is classless after what Kiffin did today, Lane is asking for it.

I don't really care that it's a joke, he lied and tried to slander Urban... I have no problem with him thinking they'll beat us this year, but don't make up lies, c'mon now.

Anyway, Urban will settle this on the field next year. And the next year. And the next year, and the next year, and so on. I have a feeling Urban is going to do to Lane Kiffin what, as much as I hate to say it, Bruce Pearl has done to Billy Donovan (dominate him head to head).
I didn't say he was classless. Just saying that if he goes out and deliberately runs up the score, it'll only appease Florida fans while everyone sees that he's not the type who takes the high road.

He didn't lie - he was just wrong about the severity of the act. Urban was calling him while on an official visit to Tennessee. Thats lame, and I bet Kiffin and the other Vols coaches were mad. It may not have been cheating, but it was still cheap. Cheap is allowed though. Just ask Nick Saban after forbidding recruits to take official visits to other schools after giving verbals to Bama.

Ya'll probably beat us this year. But because of this, TN/FL will be the most talked about game entering that weekend. If ya'll blow us out, then the story will be Urban getting his vengeance. If TN pulls the upset, its the start of a bitter rivalry. Either way, its attention for both schools and for the SEC.

I have a feeling this is Meyer's last season in the swamp, which is bitter sweet. After Notre Dame implodes this season, Meyer will replace Charlie Weiss as golden boy Tebow graduates. If Meyer stays, then the games will just get better and better as the Vols bring in QB's that can actually play football... -_-"

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:47 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
If Meyer stays, then the games will just get better and better as the Vols bring in QB's that can actually play football... -_-"
Crompton and Stephens FTL!
Old 02-05-2009, 05:48 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He didn't lie - he was just wrong about the severity of the act. Urban was calling him while on an official visit to Tennessee. Thats lame, and I bet Kiffin and the other Vols coaches were mad. It may not have been cheating, but it was still cheap. Cheap is allowed though. Just ask Nick Saban after forbidding recruits to take official visits to other schools after giving verbals to Bama.

He said Urban cheated. That was a lie. There's no law prohibiting contact during an open period, regardless of where the recruit is. Kiffin can feel free to hype up his team in front of boosters all he wants, just don't lie about it.

I have a feeling this is Meyer's last season in the swamp, which is bitter sweet. After Notre Dame implodes this season, Meyer will replace Charlie Weiss as golden boy Tebow graduates. If Meyer stays, then the games will just get better and better as the Vols bring in QB's that can actually play football... -_-"

Urban has said he won't consider it until all of his kids have left home, I believe his youngest is 13 or so. His big thing is not having to go too far for talent.
Yeah, above.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 05:53 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09
Big booster money followed Kiffin to Tennesse and it got his father paid, got him Orgeron and is being thrown at recruits.
You really gonna pull the paying recruits card, Joey? Seriously?

Really pathetic if you do. I only see that from homers who can't believe a player would dare choose another school over their fav school, so they resort to blaming the other school for paying the recruit in order to make themselves feel better.

Cause it could never be because a recruit like Janzen Jackson wants to be a coach someday, and thought that the opportunity to play under Monte Kiffin would greatly benefit him? Or that a player like Marsalis Teague, who's from the state of TN and was greatly interested in them until he gave his verbal to Florida, would dare decide to go to Tennessee where he'll get quicker playing time at slot WR over a talent laden Florida team?

Nope, its obvious that illegal gifts and money were the reason for it. Brilliant.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-05-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
I didn't say he was classless. Just saying that if he goes out and deliberately runs up the score, it'll only appease Florida fans while everyone sees that he's not the type who takes the high road.

Ya'll probably beat us this year. But because of this, TN/FL will be the most talked about game entering that weekend. If ya'll blow us out, then the story will be Urban getting his vengeance. If TN pulls the upset, its the start of a bitter rivalry. Either way, its attention for both schools and for the SEC.

Why are you trying to make out Urban to be such a bad guy like Kiffin is just a saint in all of this?
murdamal86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 06:01 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.JoeyJr09 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
You really gonna pull the paying recruits card, Joey? Seriously?

Really pathetic if you do. I only see that from homers who can't believe a player would dare choose another school over their fav school, so they resort to blaming the other school for paying the recruit in order to make themselves feel better.

Cause it could never be because a recruit like Janzen Jackson wants to be a coach someday, and thought that the opportunity to play under Monte Kiffin would greatly benefit him? Or that a player like Marsalis Teague, who's from the state of TN and was greatly interested in them until he gave his verbal to Florida, would dare decide to go to Tennessee where he'll get quicker playing time at slot WR over a talent laden Florida team?

Nope, its obvious that illegal gifts and money were the reason for it. Brilliant.
You do realize I am completely outside this situation?

Didnt affect Miami or any kids we were after in any way.

In fact, it hurt UF I loved seeing as they are our rivals.

But your are 100% naive if you don't think booster money given out to these kids had anything to do with it.

New coaches struggle to hold on to current commits when they take over a job and just try to fill spots and find players that fit them.

Not Kiffin, he comes in, kicks people out of his class and lands some of the best recruits in the nation. Sorry but you are extremely naive if you think kids wanna go to Tennessee that bad that they are dropping out of the last 2 NC winners during the last week of the process in order to sign in with a program that just had to change HC and is coming off a what 3 win season?

Get real dude. Money certainly played a role. Me bringing it up isn't pathetic. You being naive enough to think it didnt happen is pathetic.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:03 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
He said Urban cheated. That was a lie. There's no law prohibiting contact during an open period, regardless of where the recruit is. Kiffin can feel free to hype up his team in front of boosters all he wants, just don't lie about it.
It's only a lie if he actually knew it wasn't a recruiting violation and decided to say Urban cheated anyway. We don't know if he knew or not - if he just made a mistake or is working the media.

Quote:
Urban has said he won't consider it until all of his kids have left home, I believe his youngest is 13 or so. His big thing is not having to go too far for talent.
He's also said that being the HC at Notre Dame is his dream job. I'm not saying he's not a man of his word, but because other coaches like Nick Saban and Bobby Petrino have said they were staying with their team and then bolted as soon as an opportunity arose, no one can say for sure. Common sense tells me he'll jet if Charlie Weiss is fired. It's his dream job. He has to deny speculation of him wanting to go there in order to keep the Gator fanbase happy. His two time Heismann winning QB will be leaving. And Notre Dame is still a school that can recruit nationally.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:11 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.murdamal86 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
It's only a lie if he actually knew it wasn't a recruiting violation and decided to say Urban cheated anyway. We don't know if he knew or not - if he just made a mistake or is working the media.

He's also said that being the HC at Notre Dame is his dream job. I'm not saying he's not a man of his word, but because other coaches like Nick Saban and Bobby Petrino have said they were staying with their team and then bolted as soon as an opportunity arose, no one can say for sure. Common sense tells me he'll jet if Charlie Weiss is fired. It's his dream job. He has to deny speculation of him wanting to go there in order to keep the Gator fanbase happy. His two time Heismann winning QB will be leaving. And Notre Dame is still a school that can recruit nationally.
Dude Bobby Bowden said that Bama was his dream job but he never took it
Old 02-05-2009, 06:14 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86 View Post
Dude Bobby Bowden said that Bama was his dream job but he never took it
Urban Meyer is NOT Bobby Bowden.

Bowden is a top 2 all time coach and for all his faults is a good guy.

Plus, everyone knew when Urb took the UF job that he was using it as a stepping stone to ND or the NFL when he got the chance.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:15 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86
Why are you trying to make out Urban to be such a bad guy like Kiffin is just a saint in all of this?
I'm not saying Kiffin is a saint or even that Urban is a bad guy. I'm saying I like Kiffin being a bit of a prick.

Quote:
You do realize I am completely outside this situation?

Didnt affect Miami or any kids we were after in any way.

In fact, it hurt UF I loved seeing as they are our rivals.
What relevance does the team you root for have in this? You came in here, called both Meyer and Kiffin scumbags, and then said Tennessee pays for recruits. I didn't call you a homer. I said thats something I see homers do when they have sour grapes, hence it being a lame argument - period. I wasn't describing you as a homer. I was describing your argument as baseless.

Quote:
Get real dude. Money certainly played a role. Me bringing it up isn't pathetic. You being naive enough to think it didnt happen is pathetic.
Riiiiiiight. Yet, if I were to come out and say Miami pays money to recruits too, I'd be wrong wouldn't I?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:18 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
I'm not saying Kiffin is a saint or even that Urban is a bad guy. I'm saying I like Kiffin being a bit of a prick.

What relevance does the team you root for have in this? You came in here, called both Meyer and Kiffin scumbags, and then said Tennessee pays for recruits. I didn't call you a homer. I said thats something I see homers do when they have sour grapes, hence it being a lame argument - period. I wasn't describing you as a homer. I was describing your argument as baseless.

Riiiiiiight. Yet, if I were to come out and say Miami pays money to recruits too, I'd be wrong wouldn't I?
You dont know me very well.

I say all the time we pay people. Look at the shady relationship we have with Bryce and Arthurs "Advisor". You think we aren't giving him stuff under the table in exchange for Bryce and Arthur?

Miami basically wrote the book on paying for recruits in the 80's.

Difference is I'm not naive to that. You are too blind to see it.

It's not rocket science man. Look at the situation and how everything went down.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyJr09 View Post

Plus, everyone knew when Urb took the UF job that he was using it as a stepping stone to ND or the NFL when he got the chance.
when the Bama job came open, Bobby Bowden had not became "Bobby Bowden". The point i was trying to make is that even if a job is someone's dream job, doesn't guarantee that they will take it once it becomes open. i'm not even saying that Urban WON'T go to ND because i think he will, it's just not that much of a fore gone conclusion as some people think.

And how the heck is Bobby a good guy?
Old 02-05-2009, 06:37 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by murdamal86 View Post
when the Bama job came open, Bobby Bowden had not became "Bobby Bowden". The point i was trying to make is that even if a job is someone's dream job, doesn't guarantee that they will take it once it becomes open. i'm not even saying that Urban WON'T go to ND because i think he will, it's just not that much of a fore gone conclusion as some people think.

And how the heck is Bobby a good guy?
Bobby is not a bad guy. He has faults for sure but he's not a total POS like Meyer.

And like I said Bobby isn't the Meyer. Meyer is a guy that is never content. He's always looking for the next step. He's a milder Larry Brown.

Bobby was fine staying at FSU.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:43 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You dont know me very well.

I say all the time we pay people. Look at the shady relationship we have with Bryce and Arthurs "Advisor". You think we aren't giving him stuff under the table in exchange for Bryce and Arthur?

Miami basically wrote the book on paying for recruits in the 80's.

Difference is I'm not naive to that. You are too blind to see it.

It's not rocket science man. Look at the situation and how everything went down.
Am I naive or are you just cynical? You give no proof whatsoever, just speculation, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I assume you're not familiar with the recruitment of either Jackson, Richardson, or Teague.

Why didn't other recruits that left Tennessee in favor of other schools stay if Tennessee is paying better than other universities?

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
murdamal86
Veteran

Quote:
Bobby is not a bad guy. He has faults for sure but he's not a total POS like Meyer.

And like I said Bobby isn't the Meyer. Meyer is a guy that is never content. He's always looking for the next step. He's a milder Larry Brown.

Bobby was fine staying at FSU.
and how is Meyer a POS?
Old 02-05-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You don't think Meyer could get the Notre Dame job if he wanted it right now? If he called up the AD there before they decided to stick with Weis, they would have bought out that contract in an instant. Urban ain't going anywhere until his youngest graduates. At that point, I think he bolts.

He's never getting an NFL job with his offense, however.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:55 PM    (permalink
JoeyJr09
Veteran

ND isn't eating Weis contact to get Meyer. Guess you miss those reports on ESPN where ND flat out said we are not gonna eating Weis contract. Hence why he's still around.

Titan, seriously? Your asking me to prove that people were paid? Really? Come on now. Now your just asking questions that you know very well can't be answered. Grasping at straws. Of course I have no proof. But I have common sense and I am not naive to how the world and big business works. College football is one of the biggest businesses youll find. BTW...Tennesse didn't lose anyone that Kiffin didnt ok. Your biggest loss was Boyd and he was let go.

Murda,

Do I really have to explain the reasons Meyer is a POS. Hes a good coach. POS person. You know that.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:58 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
ND isn't eating Weis contact to get Meyer. Guess you miss those reports on ESPN where ND flat out said we are not gonna eating Weis contract. Hence why he's still around.
Yeah, but it took them a while to do it. I'm saying that if Urb said "I want that job" BEFORE they made the decision to keep Weis, they would have run his fat ass out of there in a second. How do you figure Urban really needs Florida as a stepping stone for ND? He was offered that job the year he took the Florida job. I've told everyone countless times, it's all about his family. He wants talent in his backyard so he doesn't have to fly all over the place on recruiting trips. Once his kids are in college, that won't be a problem. He's just trying to stay around his family as much as possible.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
BTW...Tennesse didn't lose anyone that Kiffin didnt ok. Your biggest loss was Boyd and he was let go.
Jeron Stokes, David Oku, Jarvis Giles and Aubrey Phillips come to mind.
Old 02-05-2009, 07:37 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Titan, seriously? Your asking me to prove that people were paid? Really? Come on now. Now your just asking questions that you know very well can't be answered. Grasping at straws. Of course I have no proof. But I have common sense and I am not naive to how the world and big business works. College football is one of the biggest businesses youll find. BTW...Tennesse didn't lose anyone that Kiffin didnt ok. Your biggest loss was Boyd and he was let go.
Stop insinuating that I don't have common sense, am naive, or any other knock on my awareness. Trust me when I say that I'm quite competant in those areas.

You need to see that I'm not refuting that paying recruits is practiced by many universities, even Tennessee. I am refuting the argument you're using.

You can't say Tennessee paid those recruits because not only are there no bounds as to which that can be proven, but it is also implies that they paid other recruits. It's hard for me to believe they paid every recruit, but realistically they could have paid some recruits, but there's no way to know which ones they paid for. There's a chance that when Nuke Richardson was heavily considering the Vols, so Kiffin paid Nuke's friend and future UF roommate Marsalis Teague to come to Tennessee, there by persuading Richardson to change his commitment to Tennessee.

It is a flawed argument. Even if it makes complete sense, it is still flawed. I'm not being naive. I'm being logical. There's no way to argue that a school paid for recruits unless there's some factual evidence. Having common sense or an understanding of how big business works is irrelevant. There's a difference in saying that there are tons of people out there who work as "advisors," or another form of pseudo-agent, and try to pimp these kids to schools, and then receive compensation from a coach by pushing a kid in the direction of that coach's school. Things like this can range from a personal trainer or coach who not only trains the player but schedules visits and is the player's correspondant for coaches and schools, to schools offering a player's girlfriend or family member a scholarship to the university. I don't think it's as widely practiced as you make it out to be, or even as regularly practiced, but it does exist.

But, it's existence is not enough foundation to base your accusation off of. There's no way to say it happened. There's no way to say it didn't happen. But, by default, it is assumed that it didn't happen until it is proven otherwise.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
Old 02-05-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It will affect Miami when Bryce Brown chooses to come to UT over the U. Official visit on Feb 13.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
BRAVEHEART
Pro Bowler

BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BRAVEHEART is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
It will affect Miami when Bryce Brown chooses to come to UT over the U. Official visit on Feb 13.
That'd be dope, but too bad cuz BB coming to USC.:p

I dont know where he's going anymore, recruits like him are a little ridiculous.
Old 02-05-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Apparently, on his visit, Kiffin took Nu'Keese's cell phone, pretended to be him and texted Nuke's coach saying that he made his decision to go to UT so he could get the coach off Nu'keese's back, and the coach is extremely pissed with Tennessee in general.