Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Baltimore Ravens Team Forum

Baltimore Ravens Team Forum Discuss the Ravens

Old 02-06-2009, 01:56 PM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default No Hometown Discount From Suga

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...inebacker.aspx

In a Way, hes got a point. He deserves big money. But, in a way, he should see the efforts of Suggs and Scott and I'd expect him to go along with the other 2 and take discounts. If I were Suggs or Scott, I'd be discouraged to see my leader, do something like this. I always knew Ray wouldn't go cheap, but in a time like this, I always thought he'd help out himself. Jezz, I can't imagine what its gonna be like if we can't sign him. Just can't. No one can replace Ray, no one.

Last edited by BmoreBlackByrdz : 02-06-2009 at 03:54 PM.
BmoreBlackByrdz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:03 PM    (permalink
ChefMike
Veteran

ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.ChefMike is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BmoreBlackByrdz View Post
http://www.baltimoreravens.com/News/...inebacker.aspx

In a Way, hes got a point. He deserves big money. But, in a way, he should see the efforts of Suggs and Scott and I'd expect him to go along with the other 2 and take discounts. If I were Suggs or Scott, I'd be discouraged to see my leader, do something like this. I always knew Ray wouldn't go cheap, but in a time like this, I always thought he'd help out himself. Jezz, I can't imagine what its gonna be like if we can't sign him. Just can't. No one can replace Ray, no one.
I can see his point as well.. but think about it like this, nobody is going to pay for him like we will because he is 33 and we don't see him like that because of what he brings besides his play on the field. NYJ is attractive for 2 reasons Rex and his Defensive philosophy and Farve but if the jets don't get rid of Favre they are going to be over the salary cap and won't be able to give Ray a Max deal like he wants.. which leaves Dallas and come on do you really think he wants to go and play in dallas? Too much drama to fix there in one season.. We will back load a huge deal for him that will allow him to retire a Raven when he is 38 or 39 and restructure C-Mac to get Suggs and Scott done or at least Suggs...
ChefMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:14 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look there is no way you can keep all three lbs. No player is going to take less than what he was making, unless he over a course started sucking alot.

Would he be into taking the same amount he makes now, probably not.

Ravens got a lot of FA, isn't your safety a FA, Leonard.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:06 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about we franchise him and then get some discounts from Sizzle and B.Scott
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is the fact.....

Ozzie the great and Steve Bisciotti, who you all think are so great, should have gotten Ray and Sizzle extended a LONG TIME AGO! The fact that it has gotten this far is ridiculous, with Jason Brown too! If we lose Ray, Sizzle, or Brown we have no one to blame but our fantastic owner and our GM with his zero flaws (even though the lack of offensive weapons at WR falls directly on him, along with the lack of depth in the secondary).

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2009, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Look there is no way you can keep all three lbs. [b]No player is going to take less than what he was making, unless he over a course started sucking alot./b]

Would he be into taking the same amount he makes now, probably not.

Ravens got a lot of FA, isn't your safety a FA, Leonard.
Thats Bart Scott for ya. I honestly say screw Scott let him go. Leonard and Landry are both FA, I wouldnt mind letting them go and put Zbikowski back there and be able to re-sign Suggs and Lewis and Brown.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:51 AM    (permalink
BmoreBlackByrdz
Pro Bowler

BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BmoreBlackByrdz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Thats Bart Scott for ya. I honestly say screw Scott let him go. Leonard and Landry are both FA, I wouldnt mind letting them go and put Zbikowski back there and be able to re-sign Suggs and Lewis and Brown.

Isn't Nakamura more starter ready that Zbi? I mean, Nakamura got ALOT of playing time whereas Zbi, was more of a special team guy. If I had to choose 1 of those 2 right now, it'd be Nakamura. Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:57 AM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IDK about that, I think Nakamura got more time just blitzing. IDK for sure though who would start.