Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-05-2007, 02:41 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Maurice Williams

With the Jaguars signing of Tony Pashos, Mo Williams has been relegated as a backup, and I highly doubt the Jaguars will keep him to sit on the bench when he's being paid $5 million this year.

I know the Cowboys are a team with a need at RT. What do you think they'd be willing to offer for Williams?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 02:44 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Nothing. How do you just assume these trades will happen........

We are probably re-signing Colombo, who is even better than Pashos. And even if we don't we are not trading for Williams.

Just like you think the Jags will take Reggie Nelson. Ummm no they won't, the earliest he goes is at 22 to the Cowboys. Sorry.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think a 5th round pick would be fair.

Same what James Hall got for the Lions.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41 View Post
Nothing. How do you just assume these trades will happen........

We are probably re-signing Colombo, who is even better than Pashos. And even if we don't we are not trading for Williams.

Just like you think the Jags will take Reggie Nelson. Ummm no they won't, the earliest he goes is at 22 to the Cowboys. Sorry.
When did I ever say that I assume that it will be Dallas who trades for him? Every indication I've gotten is that Colombo was terrible last year, and the Cowboys are looking for an upgrade. Also, it's funny that you say I assume "these trades will happen" when this is the first time I've talked about anybody getting dealt.

And who is to say that the Jaguars won't draft Reggie Nelson? Is he really that undeserving of the 18th pick of the draft - a whopping four picks before Dallas?
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thnk that Maurice Williams is better than Colombo.. He's a pretty solid guy, and Jaguars' OL had a good reputation these last years..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:59 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys can take Greg Ellis.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:31 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.TNewFan41 smells like sex panther.

Are you serious? Why is everyone saying Colombo sucks? D-Unit can you please post a sticky saying Colombo played like a pro-bowler.

Colombo was a pro-bowl snub last year, and you think he is terrible? lol, I love it when people don't know what they are talking about. I don't even know who Mo Williams is, and if you think he is better than Colombo, Modano, stop watching football.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Are you serious? Why is everyone saying Colombo sucks? D-Unit can you please post a sticky saying Colombo played like a pro-bowler.

Colombo was a pro-bowl snub last year, and you think he is terrible? lol, I love it when people don't know what they are talking about. I don't even know who Mo Williams is, and if you think he is better than Colombo, Modano, stop watching football.
Why would I do anything to help you? You're an irritating bug... who we all have to put up with.

Believe it or not, everything you say or think is not Fact.

Columbo doesn't suck, be he does need to improve in some aspects of his game and has a lot of proving left to do. He's obviously an ingrate holding out for big money. He's been nothing but a one year wonder who excelled in a contract year.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:47 PM    (permalink
TNewFan41
Veteran

He is one of the best pass protectors in the league.
Old 03-05-2007, 05:53 PM    (permalink
LSUALUM99
Veteran

LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LSUALUM99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Says who? He's ok, but he's an average OL. Not good, not bad. As far as I'm concerned he's a JAG (just a guy). If he had 2-3 good seasons in a row I might feel otherwise.

Remember we played with alot of 2-TE sets. This was specifically to assist in helping our tackles with pass blocking. It succeeded in several ways. I think that assists in making Columbo look better than he might be otherwise.

He was very good at avoiding penalties though, and that I do appreciate greatly.

Designs by Thule

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMWSackMachine View Post
I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.
LSUALUM99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 03:39 AM    (permalink
Modano
Veteran

Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Modano is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I've seen 3 Juaguars games this year because I love Mo Drew (who share my name) and the one we played against them. Maurice Williams seems like a solid guy, maybe this jaguars fan can say us how good he is. Jacksonville's line, btw, was very good all year long...
I like Colombo but he was not so good in run blocking. And maybe McQuistan could handle the job, was McQuistan who made two amazing blocks freeing Austin up to return that kickoff all the way against Seattle..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU
Modano is offline   Reply With Quote