Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 02-07-2009, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Deckman

Does anyone think the Giants management would make a move for TJ? I know that they still have to sign Jacobs and he wont be cheap, but if they replaced Toomer with TJ that would set up Manning to put up huge numbers. Burress, TJ, and Smith/Moss/Manningham. That move also sets up the gmen to draft a linebacker with the first pick, which is something they havent done in a while.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:40 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

I couldn't imagine us signing TJ unless plax was gone and we couldn't swing a trade for Boldin or Edwards. Although I still think Plax will be back and we'll grab a high upside WR on day one to be in position to step in for him should he ever let himself go full ****** again.

I also think we'll let Ward walk while re-signing Brandon Jacobs and giving Eli his extension.

I'm hope we sign Leroy Hill or Michael Boley to play SLB and let kiwi work himself back into DE shape. and then going BPA in the first and looking for a LT and WR in the second.
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 08:15 AM    (permalink
Big_Pete
Pro Bowler

Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big_Pete is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think TJ is a real option

he will cost a ton of cash and is the wrong side of 30

we have a good core of young WRs, I don't think many of the free agents are huge enough upgrades to warrant huge money.

If we do go after a vet WR, it will likely be via trade and very likely be either
Anquan Boldin or Braylon Edwards.
Big_Pete is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 09:41 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Pete View Post
I don't think TJ is a real option

he will cost a ton of cash and is the wrong side of 30

we have a good core of young WRs, I don't think many of the free agents are huge enough upgrades to warrant huge money.

If we do go after a vet WR, it will likely be via trade and very likely be either
Anquan Boldin or Braylon Edwards.
i dont think we want another headcase

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote