Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-09-2009, 10:12 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default End of The Season Thoughts

Hey guys, been gone for a bit, but just wanted to stop by and share some end of the season thoughts now that the season is officially over.

-First and foremost, congrats to the Pittsburgh Steelers on their 6th title. What an incredible game. Im not gonna lie, i was pulling hard for the Cardinals and am saddened by the result, I really wanted to see Fitz and Whistenhunt win a title, but it was an amazing game and I tip my hat to both teams.

-Ive been one of Ben's biggest critics on here. But I will say this, and ive said this for awhile. He can qb my team. At the end of the day, all you want is a game manager who can make plays when you need em, ie a clutch player. Ben is a great game manager, and he's clutch. Theres no denying that. And thats all you want. 2 SBs, I can definitely see him win another one by the end of his career. 2 minutes left. Score a TD or lose the game. And he gets the TD in the SB. That specific moment is exactly why you want a franchise qb. You want a guy you know can get you that TD in that specific moment. To me, thats what defines a franchise qb. Not the # of TD throws, not your completion %, not your qb rating. That specific moment. Ben is a guy who can get it done at that specific moment. Only a select few qbs in this league have proven they can be that guy. Ben is one of them.

-I said Id hold off on commenting about this Steelers defense and its place in history until after the season. While I love this defense like you wouldn't believe, Im convinced after the SB that its not in the same league as the 2000 Ravens. Its a top 10 unit, but not the same as the Ravens D.

-Im really hoping that the rumors that the Cowboys are going to cut TO isn't true. As a Giants fan that is.

-Interesting note on Plaxico Burress. Everyone talks about the mandatory 3 year sentence. Thats only if he pleads not guilty and gets found guilty. If however, he does plead guilty, he can cop a plea, ie do community service. So knowing that, its going to be interesting what that dumbass does. If he has any common sense, he pleads guilty, does his community service, takes his 4 game suspension (if he even gets it, Goodell says he didn't suspend Plax bc he's not a repeat offender), and come back.

The problem for me as a Giant fan is however, I don't see him coming back. The Giants seem to be making moves such that he's not coming back. And honestly, Im saddened by that. Bring Burress back to the Giants and resign Jacobs, and we're instantly a SB contender again. Don't...and we're not. Its that simple.

-After watching Warner and how effortless it is to pass to Fitz and Boldin, it makes you wonder how much Leinart really does suck that he couldn't succeed with those 2 guys as his WRs.

-The Titans need to resign Collins. He's good enough to win a championship with. Young, is not.

-Haley as HC of KC is intriguing. On one hand, you understand it. He's a Parcells guy, Pioli is a Parcells guy, he's a great X and O guy, and from that standpoint it makes sense.

But then you look at personnel. He's most likely bringing the 3-4 defense with him. Is that a smart move? They just put together pieces to build a solid foundation for a good Cover 2 defense. Dorsey doesn't fit in a 3-4 at all. Nor does their LBs. Nor does Hali. Flowers will manage, but is better suited in a Cover 2. Also, Pioli has drafted for a 3-4 defense his whole life, so naturally he'll want to draft for that since he's comfortable with it. Thats one big issue.

The other issue is how Haley's personality will manage. I feel this is overrated though. Are we seriously gonna knock the guy for yelling back at players? Have you guys ever seen Parcells on the side line? Nuff said.

-Im pissed the Raiders didn't hire Kevin Gilbride as their HC. One more year with Kill Drive. Ugh...

-And I leave you with this classic Tim Lewis quote regarding the Seahawks:

"Im not so sure you wont refer to this as the West Coast defense. Its really neat to have as many people with as much experience as weve got on our defensive side. It will be diverse. It will be dynamic.

All I gotta say is LMAOOOO. Enjoy watching your CBs play 15 yards off their WR every play Seahawks fans. Enjoy that "west coast defense".

Just thank the football gods that he's just a DB coach and not your coordinator.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:28 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Screw Kerry Collins. I'd much rather resign Fat Albert.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:33 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I completely agree with you on KC. Some great moves of course. I like the trio of Hunt, Haley and Pioli. I am not worried about the offense, I am worried about what they do with the defense that is 3-4 drafts away from full transitioning to a 3-4. I can see them drafting to run some 30 fronts but the tranistion will take too long and will be a waste of the current talent/players there.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Last edited by bored of education : 02-09-2009 at 10:37 AM.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 10:34 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Screw Kerry Collins. I'd much rather resign Fat Albert.
well DUH.

my point was you'll be a more successful team with Kerry back. SB aspirations are still alive with him at qb.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:40 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
I completely agree with you on KC. Some great moves of course. I like the trio of Hunt, Haley and Pioli. I am not worried about the offense, I am worried about what they do with the defense that is 3-4 drafts away from full transitioning to a 3-4. I can see them drafting to run some 30 fronts but the tranistion will take too long and will be a waste of the current talent/players there.
Is Kansas City really gonna transition to a 3-4? I think that would be a very bad move on their part, it'll set them back in development an extra couple of years, and i'm not sure Haley would be around to see that many bad years.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:46 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Is Kansas City really gonna transition to a 3-4? I think that would be a very bad move on their part, it'll set them back in development an extra couple of years, and i'm not sure Haley would be around to see that many bad years.
There has been no indciation that the change will occur. Just speculation at this point.

I think it would be moronic to make that change.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:47 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

for their best interests, I think it would make sense for them to keep a Cover 2, but when you draft for a particular defense your whole life the way Pioli did, its hard to just change like that.

i know players are essentially players at the end of the day and the evaluation process shouldn't be much different, but all the little things are different. and thats where a guy like Pioli earns his keep, recognizing the little things.

Should be interesting.
Old 02-09-2009, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Chief49er
Rookie

Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.Chief49er could make a wolverine purr.

*Criminals and scumbags don't pay off Jerry!

*JT O'Sullivan can single handedly ruin a season.(17 turnovers and 32 sacks in 8 games)

*Poor Barry Sanders, the Lions suck. Have they cared about football in Detroit for the past thirty years?

*No coach is safe from the iron hand.

*Rookie contracts MUST be filled with incentives and not guaranteed money.

*The Steelers deserve that ring, DAMMIT!

*Larry Fitzgerald is a damn good football player.

*I miss football.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where have you been BBD? Good to see you back!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey BBD, just curious, what are your thoughts on Mike Singletary?
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some Predictions Going Forward:

- Minnesota goes for it and makes the deal to land Matt Cassel

- As much as everyone keeps talking about it, I truly believe Jerry Jones
doesn't have the cahones to cut TO

- Pass Rushers will be the name of the game come the 2009 NFL Draft

- The Ravens bring back Suggs and Lewis, leaving Bart Scott to leave for the Jets, along with possibly Jim Leohnard

- Warner and Collins will both be back with their respective teams, though Collins will take longer to get done.

- Kansas City will make some shrewd moves in free agency and the draft and will be better than we all think they'll be next year. They were competitive in a decent amount of their losses this year and like the Pioli-Haley combination for that team.

- The Chargers will realize that they should've cut/traded LT when they had the chance in the off-season and won't be able to bounce back the way they did this year to get into the playoffs.

- Tom Brady will be Tom Brady

- Mike Singletary will have the 49ers competing for that division and will be a COTY candidate.

- Coaches that lose their jobs next year: Jim Zorn, Wade Phillips, Dick Jauron, Norv Turner, Jack Del Rio.. Bill Cowher and Mike Shanahan will be back and keep an eye out for the Tuna to San Diego.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
-Ive been one of Ben's biggest critics on here. But I will say this, and ive said this for awhile. He can qb my team. At the end of the day, all you want is a game manager who can make plays when you need em, ie a clutch player. Ben is a great game manager, and he's clutch. Theres no denying that. And thats all you want. 2 SBs, I can definitely see him win another one by the end of his career. 2 minutes left. Score a TD or lose the game. And he gets the TD in the SB. That specific moment is exactly why you want a franchise qb. You want a guy you know can get you that TD in that specific moment. To me, thats what defines a franchise qb. Not the # of TD throws, not your completion %, not your qb rating. That specific moment. Ben is a guy who can get it done at that specific moment. Only a select few qbs in this league have proven they can be that guy. Ben is one of them.
Not that I disagree with your general point, but the Steelers were down by 3. Not 4. FG would have sent it into overtime.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha, Dynamic defense, I'm so sure.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Not that I disagree with your general point, but the Steelers were down by 3. Not 4. FG would have sent it into overtime.
Right. My mistake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey+Manning=Shocking View Post
Where have you been BBD? Good to see you back!
just busy bro. im probably gonna be MIA like this for awhile, i'll stop by once in awhile to chat football but its the offseason, so you know how it goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Hey BBD, just curious, what are your thoughts on Mike Singletary?
Love him. He needs good coordinators around him though. He's a great leader of men, and your team will play hard every week. But he's not an X and O guy, so with the right cast around him, you'll be a good team again.

I really hope he brings the 46 to the 49ers, but I doubt it.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Whomecouldntbe

I disagree with you on the Collins and Young assessment. With Collins at QB, you know you're going to have a mediocre, bland offense. With Young, you have the possibility for a bad offense, or an explosive one. With the defense as talented as it is, I think you need to go with Young.

Regardless, it will obviously be open in training camp, and we'll see what sitting for the year has done for Young.

Other than that, I agree with most of your stuff as usual.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
just busy bro. im probably gonna be MIA like this for awhile, i'll stop by once in awhile to chat football but its the offseason, so you know how it goes.
I hope you drop by a lot, especially around the Draft (Combine's next week too). I always enjoy reading your thoughts and stuff, bud.

I'll add some season end thoughts today or tomorrow.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:57 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
-After watching Warner and how effortless it is to pass to Fitz and Boldin, it makes you wonder how much Leinart really does suck that he couldn't succeed with those 2 guys as his WRs.
That is kind of unfair. Warner is a great QB, he makes it look effortless. Granted it is easier throwing to them then throwing to any other WRs in the league(Pats and Packers are 2a and 2b.) But I think you are underestimating Warner's ability.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
well DUH.

my point was you'll be a more successful team with Kerry back. SB aspirations are still alive with him at qb.
Yeah I know. I kind of agree with TitanHope though and think that if for some reason we don't resign Haynesworth, then VY will be our starter next year.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:39 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post

- Tom Brady will be Tom Brady
I disagree.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:42 PM    (permalink
giantsfan
Pro Bowler

giantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairgiantsfan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I disagree.
You think he's taking Giselle's family name?
giantsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:45 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

-And I leave you with this classic Tim Lewis quote regarding the Seahawks:

"Im not so sure you wont refer to this as the West Coast defense. Its really neat to have as many people with as much experience as weve got on our defensive side. It will be diverse. It will be dynamic.

All I gotta say is LMAOOOO. Enjoy watching your CBs play 15 yards off their WR every play Seahawks fans. Enjoy that "west coast defense".

Just thank the football gods that he's just a DB coach and not your coordinator.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 01:55 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Transformers! More than meets the eye!
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by giantsfan View Post
You think he's taking Giselle's family name?
omg Tom Bndchen would be hilarious

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 02:09 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
omg Tom Bndchen would be hilarious
I crapped myself after thinking that.

I am looking at one in the NFL shop and might buy it for a few friends of mine lol

imagine some stupid Boston clowns walking around with a 12 - BUNDCHEN jersey hahahaa
Quote:

Last edited by bored of education : 02-09-2009 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 05:10 PM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The Titans need to resign Collins. He's good enough to win a championship with. Young, is not. "

Maybe, if the Titans D evolves to noteable-in-NFL-history status. Otherwise I think you need more from the QB position than Kerry can provide. He could pull it off, but I don't see the Steelers and their D basically coming down to their QB to win a Superbowl as being a fluke. At some point during the playoffs and Superbowl, chances are your QB is going to have to be the difference, and I don't see that in Collins. He had a pretty decent game against the Ravens in the playoffs, but I feel in that game there was room for the Titans QB to pull out the W regardless of the dumb penalties and turnovers. Kerry did a good job not losing games, but rarely was he the difference in wins, and riding that type of QB all the way to a Superbowl win needs a hell of a defense IMO. Not that the Titans have many other options for QB, but if he wants to be paid like a proper QB then he should be allowed to go into free agency with that mindset and see how it works out.

As for Young - he hasn't played a proper game for a long time now, who knows where he's at for next season.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote