Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 03-05-2007, 03:05 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.
Default Kevin Curtis in NY

To visit with Reese tonight.

Annnnd Amani Toomer re-structured his deal for the team. Gotta love him.

This is my first bold FA prediction-Curtis signs tonight or tommorow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 03:23 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Excellent. I think he has a good amount of starting potential and if nothing else provides us with some quality depth that we sorely need.

I think he would be an excellent pickup.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

I don't want him if he is demanding a similar contract to what Bennett got.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-05-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GiantRutgersFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number 10 View Post
I don't want him if he is demanding a similar contract to what Bennett got.
I wouldnt go quite that big, But I would give him a generous offer.
Old 03-05-2007, 04:00 PM    (permalink
HawkeyeFan
Rookie

HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HawkeyeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumor is Curtis is demanding alot of money. He hasn't been satisfied with Minnesota or Detroit, and didn't resign with the Rams.

The Cadillac Three - Tennessee Mojo
http://youtu.be/N41DdVedXCo
HawkeyeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 04:27 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he wants #1 or 2 WR money. if we get him, this year he may be a 3 or 4! toomer is eli's security blanket and plax is our obvious number 1 and i dont want to hinder moss' time to grow and get some time. he would defintaly make our WR corp scary and would be excellent insurance but im just not sure about the price tag
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:13 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

He apparently fired his agent today. Not sure what that means for us.
Old 03-05-2007, 06:32 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This draft is way too deep for us to be paying him anything more than #3 wide reciever money.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 06:33 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought he was a sure bet to go to Detroit but if NYG can land him he'll really help Plaxico and Eli

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I thought he was a sure bet to go to Detroit but if NYG can land him he'll really help Plaxico and Eli
ya i was sure he was going there too- he is exactly the kind of WR we need imo he makes catches over the middle and is fast and can really get out of coverage
i do not want to pay him too much (not like what bennett got) but if we could land him for a little less that would b great

I'm incredibly excited also toomer restructured his contract- he was the 3rd highest paid player on the team b4 this

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His firing his agent is a bad sign for us, the reason behind the firing was he couldn't get a contract done with Detriot, he wants to play there it seems
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:16 PM    (permalink
hugegmenfan
Pro Bowler

hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hugegmenfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

do u have a link for both?

sig by jkpigskin

2007 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

2011 SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS
hugegmenfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I love Amani Toomer. Clearly he's a team player. I find it nice how a lot of players like to stay with the Giants for their entire career. We're one of the few teams that have kept several players for their entire careers. Amani will assumingly be one, Strahan (probably), Tiki, and countless more. Says a lot about the organization when they can keep some of those big name guys with Free Agency around.
Forenci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2007, 02:56 PM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

Did he ever show up?

I think now that we signed droughns, if we sign Curtis we can go Defense all throughout day one of the draft.
Old 03-10-2007, 11:41 AM    (permalink
GiantRutgersFan
Veteran

Anyone know anything about this?
Old 03-10-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiantRutgersFan View Post
Anyone know anything about this?
He visited, but did not sign and went down to Philly.

Apparantly he is demanding more than 6 years-$30 million.
Quote:
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Old 03-10-2007, 12:09 PM    (permalink
BigBlue58KiperIII
Rookie

BigBlue58KiperIII hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

No thanks Kevin! I say we draft a WR on the first day. I have felt its more a priority than most people do but i think we can find someone good in the second. I know Sidney Rice is falling, i doubt he falls to us but I would take him if he does. but other guys like Craig Davis are good players too. Personally i dont see 7 WR going in Round 1 so that means 1st round quality players will shift down into the 2nd where we might be able to grab someone that should have gone higher.
2009 UConn Draft picks? Darius Butler, CB, Cody Brown, DE, Will Beatty, OT
2007 Co-Big East Champs

Donald Brown 2008 D-1 rushing title
BigBlue58KiperIII is offline   Reply With Quote