Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-12-2009, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
They're great but, as far as SNL is concerned...Will Forte > Andy Samberg.

and I dont ever want to see Samberg as the lead of a movie ever again, if it's anything like Hot Rod.
Will Forte is awesome also. Bill Hader as well. I'm very happy with those as my favorite 3. This is probably the best Snl cast since the early to mid 90's.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Rush23Hester

Samburg is the man + rep for all.

I remember one day 2 years ago I sat on youtube for 3 hours watching every Lonely Island video.
Old 02-13-2009, 06:25 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Favorite Incredibad Track:

Like A Boss

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Will Forte is awesome also. Bill Hader as well. I'm very happy with those as my favorite 3. This is probably the best Snl cast since the early to mid 90's.
Actually the best SNL cast of recent was when they still had Chris Parnell and Tina Fey.....

Old 02-13-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is my favorite Incredibad track.
<3 Natalie Portman.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:34 PM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate it when girls say "suck my dick" oh ok you are a hermaphrodite?
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersfan43 View Post
I hate it when girls say "suck my dick" oh ok you are a hermaphrodite?
A) This is comedy
B) I have never heard a girl say it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Natalie Portman says it in that awesome rap of hers on snl.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just read this thread.... and i jizzed in my pants!

The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 05:56 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Natalie Portman says it in that awesome rap of hers on snl.
Tell all those kids that they can SUCK MY DICK

Old 02-14-2009, 06:24 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like 5-6 years ago a friend linked me the "Stork Patrol" video and I've been in love with their site ever since, haha, and I thought the movie Hot Rod was amazing, especially when it had Chaz dancing around everywhere and the "cool beans" part.. great movie. I need to buy that.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SNL has been pretty solid these past few years, in my opinion. I think getting Samberg, Hader and Sudiekis (and I do like Wiig) a few years back was probably the best thing they've done since Ferrell left. But the LI Digital Shorts is the main reason to watch.

Is "Two Guyz" on there with Jorma and Akiva?

"Who invited Steve (played by Samberg)? Steve is a ****."

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philliez01 View Post
SNL has been pretty solid these past few years, in my opinion. I think getting Samberg, Hader and Sudiekis (and I do like Wiig) a few years back was probably the best thing they've done since Ferrell left. But the LI Digital Shorts is the main reason to watch.

Is "Two Guyz" on there with Jorma and Akiva?

"Who invited Steve (played by Samberg)? Steve is a ****."
Yeah Two Guys are Kiv and Jorm. Wiig is great and definitely the best female talent they now have on the show since Tina is gone.

Old 02-14-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I bought the album on iTunes, it came with like 8 videos(but not I'm on a boat :()

Boombox is hilarious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2009, 08:41 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Space Olympics might be my fave new one though.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-14-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
HChu
All-Pro

HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HChu is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Yeah Two Guys are Kiv and Jorm. Wiig is great and definitely the best female talent they now have on the show since Tina is gone.
I can't stand Wiig, I just want her to fall off a cliff.

BoneKrusher
HChu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HChu View Post
I can't stand Wiig, I just want her to fall off a cliff.
I was going to post the exact same thing. She was funny in Knocked Up but on SNL all she does is male the same face with every character. I'm sick of it she stinks.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-15-2009, 07:47 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:51 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
TAHNK YOU. I couldn't find this on youtube before.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-15-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was going to post the exact same thing. She was funny in Knocked Up but on SNL all she does is male the same face with every character. I'm sick of it she stinks.
Really? I love Kristen Wiig when she plays the really odd type people. I hate Target Lady and Penelope but I loved when her and Phelps did the creepy kids. Plus she was good in the Digital Short with Andy.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Really? I love Kristen Wiig when she plays the really odd type people. I hate Target Lady and Penelope but I loved when her and Phelps did the creepy kids. Plus she was good in the Digital Short with Andy.
She was good in the competition short but that's it, and it was because of Samberg's genius.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-15-2009, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Quote:
She was good in the competition short but that's it, and it was because of Samberg's genius.
+ Forte being an awesome person to hate himself.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

http://www.hulu.com/watch/13827/satu...hort-andys-dad

Old 02-15-2009, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
+ Forte being an awesome person to hate himself.
Well yeah but that was obvious. :)

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 02-16-2009, 12:05 AM    (permalink
TimD
All-Pro

TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
you grabbed a beer with my dad?

yes your dad my boyfriend.

haha

hey guys how do you know ben?
he's my dad...
small world we've been *******

Last edited by TimD : 02-16-2009 at 12:08 AM.
TimD is offline   Reply With Quote