Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 02-11-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haralson98 View Post
Players like Lee Evans and Bernard Berrian are making more money than Boldin and they haven't even sniffed the pro-bowl.
That's ******* sad. But Boldin doesn't have to prove ****. He is a #1.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:37 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002 twista6002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014 View Post
We pass 70% of the time....why wouldnt Boldin like that?
The Cardinals pass a lot too and Boldin didn't like it. Not all pass plays are designed to just go to who's open. Many are designed for one guy to be a primary target, especially in the WCO. That was what he was likely arguing with Haley about. I'm sure we'd have more plays designed for him than the Cards would being that they have Fitz, but he obviously puts himself above the team. I don't want that kind of junk in a locker room of a team that wants to win a super bowl.
twista6002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPER26 View Post
You're an idiot. I don't give a **** if I get infracted for it. If you really think Tony Hunt ran 1/10000th as hard as Chris Wells, you're ******* high.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFt_N9MLJu8

pinpoint the difference.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sniper is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by twista6002 View Post
The Cardinals pass a lot too and Boldin didn't like it. Not all pass plays are designed to just go to who's open. Many are designed for one guy to be a primary target, especially in the WCO. That was what he was likely arguing with Haley about. I'm sure we'd have more plays designed for him than the Cards would being that they have Fitz, but he obviously puts himself above the team. I don't want that kind of junk in a locker room of a team that wants to win a super bowl.
No, he ******* doesn't. Like I said earlier, Haley is a ****** for not putting Boldin in there instead of the Afroking. Putting Boldin in there would help the team. It helps in the passing game, it helps in the run game, and it helps everyone on offense.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
your posts make me dumber.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
ladies and gentlemen im talking to 5 year old little girl who isnt getting her way.
LOL you're the one who acts like it's his time of the month when Boldin or Wells is brought up
Old 02-11-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Well, besides the fact that Wells is faster, runs with more aggression, is more physical, stiff arms the loving **** out of fools and is just a better running back, there isn't a difference.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:41 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No, he ******* doesn't. Like I said earlier, Haley is a ****** for not putting Boldin in there instead of the Afroking. Putting Boldin in there would help the team. It helps in the passing game, it helps in the run game, and it helps everyone on offense.
Yeah, honestly that seemed like an example of business mixing with football decisions on the Cards part. I might be completely wrong about that, would really like to hear about that from someone more familiar with the situation, but that's what it struck me as. I mean, I suppose he was hurt, but that didn't make much sense at all.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:42 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
So a player has a better idea than a coach, not the first time it's ever happened and there's nothing wrong with it. But to carry it out in the manner he did is selfish.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Well, besides the fact that Wells is faster, runs with more aggression, is more physical, stiff arms the loving **** out of fools and is just a better running back, there isn't a difference.
You didn't bother watching the whole thing, did you?
Old 02-11-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
LOL you're the one who acts like it's his time of the month when Boldin or Wells is brought up
oh wierd, i know that good players would help our team?

get a frickin clue.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So a player has a better idea than a coach, not the first time it's ever happened and there's nothing wrong with it. But to carry it out in the manner he did is selfish.
It's selfish to be frustrated when a dick move by a coach is holding both you and your team back? I would be pretty pissed off too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Right. To ensure the coach keeps doing what has been working so the team goes to the Super Bowl is selfish.

Kurt Warner completed 75% of his passes at a 9.5 ypa clip. The Cards needed 29 carries to get 102 yards (3.5 ypc). Yes, you're being chicken **** if you go away from the pass. For the last ************* time, Boldin does everything better than Steve Breaston with the exception of returning the ball and growing out Afros. He should be in the game ahead of Breaston during crunch-time.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

LOL more aggression, pinpoint what Wells does that's more aggressive than Hunt. Wells looks like he runs physical because his crappy line always getting pushed back into him. Hunt is just as decisive and wants to hit just as much. The difference is Wells has better skills.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Right. To ensure the coach keeps doing what has been working so the team goes to the Super Bowl is selfish.

Kurt Warner completed 75% of his passes at a 9.5 ypa clip. The Cards needed 29 carries to get 102 yards (3.5 ypc). Yes, you're being chicken **** if you go away from the pass. For the last ************* time, Boldin does everything better than Steve Breaston with the exception of returning the ball and growing out Afros. He should be in the game ahead of Breaston during crunch-time.
There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a coach, especially if you're right. But to denounce him, as your superior, and in front of his pupils shows complete immaturity and selfishness.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Hes transforming into Starheather.
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
You didn't bother watching the whole thing, did you?
Watched every second of it, sweetheart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toolbag McToolerson
LOL more aggression, pinpoint what Wells does that's more aggressive than Hunt. Wells looks like he runs physical because his crappy line always getting pushed back into him. Hunt is just as decisive and wants to hit just as much. The difference is Wells has better skills.
Please. Do pass me the **** you're on. I'm not much of a smoker, but with the obvious potency of this ****, I feel it's necessary.
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
oh wierd, i know that good players would help our team?

get a frickin clue.
No because you act like a ***** about it.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

So basically a good player's opinion outweighs a coach's.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
There's nothing wrong with disagreeing with a coach, especially if you're right. But to denounce him, as your superior, and in front of his pupils shows complete immaturity and selfishness.
If you're wrong, you're wrong. You're dealing with a super-competitive and emotional guy. He's going to tell you what's up.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
So basically a good player's opinion outweighs a coach's.
If the player's opinion is right, then yes, it does.
Old 02-11-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
Watched every second of it, sweetheart.

Please. Do pass me the **** you're on. I'm not much of a smoker, but with the obvious potency of this ****, I feel it's necessary.
Real cute calling me a tool. But I'm going to bring this back up when Wells is playing on Sundays and he sucks.

I'm also going to bring this up when Boldin divides the next team he's on.
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No because you act like a ***** about it.
Im embarrassed youre an eagles fan.
twista6002
Veteran

Quote:
If the player's opinion is right, then yes, it does.
So then what's the purpose of having coaches? Let's let the inmates run the asylum.
Sniper
Legend

Quote:
Real cute calling me a tool.
If the shoe fits...

Quote:
But I'm going to bring this back up when Wells is playing on Sundays and he sucks.

I'm also going to bring this up when Boldin divides the next team he's on.
Okay. Bring it up when Tony Hunt gets good as well.