Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait, so the police "came into contact" with them, figured one of them was an NFL runningback and then decided that was enough to lead into a "field investigation"? Sounds fishy to me.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not really surprising to see him carrying a gun. He's gotten shot at up in Oakland before while he was in college, so it makes sense that he was strapped.

Although, he should have just had his boys in the car strapped and not his multi-million dollar self.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
Wait, so the police "came into contact" with them, figured one of them was an NFL runningback and then decided that was enough to lead into a "field investigation"? Sounds fishy to me.
Probably pulled the, "I smell a little weed, would you mind stepping outta the car?" trick.

RIP ST
Old 02-15-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's what I was thinking. You never, ever, ever, ever, ever consent to letting your vehicle getting searched without making the officer get a search warrant first. I don't give a **** how much "probable cause" the officer says he has.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 03:37 PM    (permalink
gameplaya2435
Rookie

gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.gameplaya2435 is a cocksman.

On the bright side, he didn't shoot himself. So he's got that going for him.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
That's what I was thinking. You never, ever, ever, ever, ever consent to letting your vehicle getting searched without making the officer get a search warrant first. I don't give a **** how much "probable cause" the officer says he has.
Cars do not require search warrants. You either let the officer search it there or he will have it impounded and searched.

To you guys trying to make Lynch out as a victim: Please give it a rest. These athletes who get in trouble over and over are to blame for their own problems. Funny how so many NFL players never have trouble with the big, bad police being out to get them, but the few that do get into trouble are 'victims'. Please.
Old 02-15-2009, 03:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Cars do not require search warrants. You either let the officer search it there or he will have it impounded and searched.

To you guys trying to make Lynch out as a victim: Please give it a rest. These athletes who get in trouble over and over are to blame for their own problems. Funny how so many NFL players never have trouble with the big, bad police being out to get them, but the few that do get into trouble are 'victims'. Please.
I never said Lynch is a "victim" here. I'm just questioning the method the police used to find the incriminating evidence. Cops have to follow the rules as well you know.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:05 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just came across on ESPN.

Bah.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Quote:

Don't think anybody was portraying him as a victim.

RIP ST
Old 02-15-2009, 04:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a victim.. I have him in a Fantasy Keeper league. Hope nothing bad happens to me.

Old 02-15-2009, 04:22 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Its on ESPN news so It was him. That sucks for the bills
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:32 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lions WMD View Post
I'm a victim.. I have him in a Fantasy Keeper league. Hope nothing bad happens to me.
bahaha, Fred Jackson available?
Old 02-15-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
bahaha, Fred Jackson available?
I drafted Fred Jackson.. traded for Marshawn Lynch.

Old 02-15-2009, 04:42 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Not true, you never consent to a search, if it gets impounded they need a warrant anyway. That is a lot of paperwork for a cop to do, so usually they won't bother trying to get a warrant for something small. I have, on more than one occasion, told a cop he cannot search my car. He has continued to push, but he didn't search it. You also never consent to your person being searched. You tell them, "You can pat me down for weapons, but you cannot search me."

He was carrying a gun, big ******* deal. Our consitution protects that right. I'm not quite sure how those laws stand, but i digress. If he didn't consent to the car being searched, he is a victim(probably of DWB.) Just because someone has committed a crime doesn't give the police the right to break the law themselves. They have to follow protocol, otherwise it is a very slippery slope.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That article makes this sound like racial profiling and questionable police tactics at their finest.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell he was doing in Culver City?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cicero View Post
That article makes this sound like racial profiling and questionable police tactics at their finest.
"Culver City police officers were patrolling the Fox Hills area of Culver City when they came into contact with three adult males in a 2006 Mercedes Benz."

I'd have to agree with Cicero here.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 04:49 PM    (permalink
BufFan71
Pro Bowler

BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BufFan71 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

this makes fred Jackson a MUST when it comes to resigning players this season
Old 02-15-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BufFan71 View Post
this makes fred Jackson a MUST when it comes to resigning players this season
Nah, it just make Chris Wells the newest member of the Buffalo Bills!!! ;)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:20 PM    (permalink
kwilk103
Pro Bowler

kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kwilk103 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no big deal

i mean, its not like he hit someone with a car or anything like that

cred 2 BoneKrusher
kwilk103 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 05:21 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're killin me, Marshawn.

I traded CP26 for you, Slaton, and Cooley.

YOURE ONE OF MY KEEPERS
Old 02-15-2009, 05:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Beast Mode is/was one of my keepers.

I traded DeSean Jackson, Carson Palmer, and Kevin Smith for Lynch, Roethlisberger, and Chansi Stuckey.

Old 02-15-2009, 05:43 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
You're killin me, Marshawn.

I traded CP26 for you, Slaton, and Cooley.

YOURE ONE OF MY KEEPERS
I would have kept Chris Paul.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:19 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not like he hurt any animals or shot himself. Oh wait.

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Marshawn LOOKS like a bad guy. The cops saw him in the 06 Benz and started salivating at the thought of busting him. And unfortunately he was breaking the law, a bs law.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:44 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I would have kept Chris Paul.
Fail. CP26=Clinton Portis