Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-26-2009, 04:29 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear this is the dumbest argument. I mean you do not have to like him but **** you are watching him play a sport and there are plenty of people and I am sure some of them are on your team that fight dogs and do all that ****. They just haven't got caught. Dog fighting happens a lot in ghetto ass places and a lot of players are ghetto ass people. No one is saying they love him as a person just like watching him play the damn game.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsMan View Post
How can you just turn a blind eye to what Vick has done? Just imagine him doing that to your dog. Would you still love him?
I do not love him. Does that mean i cant enjoy football?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:40 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
I swear this is the dumbest argument. I mean you do not have to like him but **** you are watching him play a sport and there are plenty of people and I am sure some of them are on your team that fight dogs and do all that ****. They just haven't got caught. Dog fighting happens a lot in ghetto ass places and a lot of players are ghetto ass people. No one is saying they love him as a person just like watching him play the damn game.
I'm sure it does happen and those people need to be punished. You can't give them a free pass because they play football. If Drew Brees was caught killing dogs, I would hope the Saints release him immediately. I mean, I love my wife but if she told me she killed a dog for fun a long time ago, I would file for divorce. Just because we don't know, doesn't make it right.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:41 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
I do not love him. Does that mean i cant enjoy football?
Fine. Would you enjoy watching Vick play on your favorite football if he killed your dog for fun?
Old 02-26-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Fine. Would you enjoy watching Vick play on your favorite football if he killed your dog for fun?
id enjoy the football. Its not like he went around and killed all sorts of dogs. U guys dont dislike him because he killed ur dogs.

Old 02-26-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Cicero
Veteran

Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cicero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
His property vs. my property. Totally different.
Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:45 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You would divorce your wife for making a stupid mistake or for being a douche in her past?? You are ******* crazy

He did not kill no ones dogs. He killed his own dogs. Dogs that would of been killed if they were in the pound because they were trained to fight.
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
id enjoy the football.
This is why I won't be able to get through to you and arguing any further would be pointless. You would still cheer for a guy that killed your pet for fun. All I have to say is wow
Old 02-26-2009, 04:52 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
You would divorce your wife for making a stupid mistake or for being a douche in her past?? You are ******* crazy

He did not kill no ones dogs. He killed his own dogs. Dogs that would of been killed if they were in the pound because they were trained to fight.
He found stray dogs off the street and forced them to fight. Not all of the dogs wanted to fight but they made them away way. A lot of dogs get out of fences, run out of the house when someone opens the door, etc. I'm sure that some of those dogs were former pets of people who would never dream of doing what was done to them.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
This is why I won't be able to get through to you and arguing any further would be pointless. You would still cheer for a guy that killed your pet for fun. All I have to say is wow
HE DIDNT KILL MY ******* PET. obviously i dont love the man. i dont appreciate what he did. But why would i ******* stop watching football because of that?

TheBuffaloBills
Veteran

TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBuffaloBills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Like someone has said before, its not my actual pet. It is his pet. Sure he has done a terrible thing, but I am positive there are worse things that players have done that is unknown.

Thank you XxXDragonXxX for the Avatar!
TheBuffaloBills is offline   Reply With Quote
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That is the worst argument ever... He didn't kill my dog, nor anyone elses. He killed his own dogs. He fought dogs, do you think **** fighting is despicable, would you not watch football if you found out someone was involved in cockfighting? What about bullfighting? I don't believe you can condemn someone for doing something that is accepted in their culture. He served his time, because it was against the law. But that doesn't make it universally wrong. Morals are not black and white. You have to look at peoples actions in the culture they are in. In the ghetto culture, dogfighting is not wrong. That is the culture he grew up in.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As I said before, once he serves his sentence he is even in my eyes. Yes, I will still look down on what he did, but I really hope I get to see him play again.
Old 02-26-2009, 04:57 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

He took those dogs with the purpose of killing them. They could have went to a good home. And I would much rather them die by a shot at the pound (which i think is horrible) than killed in the way in which were by the hands of Vick.

And I don't think the fighting of any kind of animal is right.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
He took those dogs with the purpose of killing them. They could have went to a good home. And I would much rather them die by a shot at the pound (which i think is horrible) than killed in the way in which were by the hands of Vick.

And I don't think the fighting of any kind of animal is right.
yea thats the think. YOU dont think so. its ur moral way. there is no reason for people to not enjoy football

Old 02-26-2009, 05:00 PM    (permalink
GET LOOSE
Veteran

GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.GET LOOSE wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Cant wait for Vick to get back out on the field. Hope he gets a chance to make a difference for a team
GET LOOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And he served his time....soooooo whats the argument about?
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:04 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
As I said before, once he serves his sentence he is even in my eyes. Yes, I will still look down on what he did, but I really hope I get to see him play again.
I guess it's different for me. I love my dogs like they were my own children, I spend hours a day playing with them and taking care of them. And I wish I could take stray dogs in but I can't afford the vets bills, so I'll keep them until I find someone that wants it, keep it clean and fed.

I want every one of them to have a good life and a guy like Vick goes and try to kills thousands for his enjoyment. What a sick asshole
Old 02-26-2009, 05:06 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess it's different for me. I love my dogs like they were my own children, I spend hours a day playing with them and taking care of them. And I wish I could take stray dogs in but I can't afford the vets bills, so I'll keep them until I find someone that wants it, keep it clean and fed.

I want every one of them to have a good life and a guy like Vick goes and try to kills thousands for his enjoyment. What a sick asshole
Ok you love your dogs...and as stated he didn't kill your dogs...just don't let him pet sit your animals and its all going to be ok.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm guessing you believe Vick deserves life in prison for what he did? That obviously is the difference in opinions, it seems.

You can argue how severe the punishment should be all day long. I'm just saying, once his sentence is over, his punishment should be over. That's the whole point of sentencing.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

Quote:

And it wasn't for his enjoyment it was a business venture, he never even went to the dog fights.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:11 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some people even eat dogs... Just saying...
Old 02-26-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by trkaline View Post
Ok you love your dogs...and as stated he didn't kill your dogs...just don't let him pet sit your animals and its all going to be ok.
Yeah, it wasn't my dogs. But he took strays and dogs from the pound that could have gone to people that would have given them a good life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badgerbacker View Post
I'm guessing you believe Vick deserves life in prison for what he did? That obviously is the difference in opinions, it seems.

You can argue how severe the punishment should be all day long. I'm just saying, once his sentence is over, his punishment should be over. That's the whole point of sentencing.
He did get off easy.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:15 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Some people even eat dogs... Just saying...
I know. I was watching a show on the national geographic and they were starting to talk about this. I had to turn the channel, it was horrifying
Old 02-26-2009, 05:17 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

I'd try dog. I love dogs but if its already dead and cooked its not like me declining to eat it is gonna change anything.