Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
Yeah i understand all of that, so what do you think he should have done with the dogs and do you think they should have taken time out of Vick's life that he will never get back over them
Can you edit your text so I can respond appropriately? I don't understand the question, sorry.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
Can you edit your text so I can respond appropriately? I don't understand the question, sorry.
He is saying what should they of done with the dogs after they were worthless? Do you think the loss of Vicks life in prison is worth those ANIMALS lives
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:43 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't disagree that Vick deserves a second chance, but don't boo hoo about how the big bad legal system is out to get him. Funny how guys like Donavan Mcnabb, Tomlinson, Warrick Dunn, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, etc, etc ,etc, etc don't have problems with the law. If you don't want the feds on you, don't commit multiple federal offenses. One of the spins that Vick apologists like to pull is that he only fought dogs. Not true. He funded and ran a large scale dog fighting operation, he abused dogs, he killed dogs, he lied to federal authorities, he did his illegal business in multiple states, he did illegal drugs. And that's just what is known to have happened.
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

nobody ever said anything about the legal system being unfair or the sentence being not justified. how about u read the thread?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:45 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
So the NFL should be an elite club of moral standards? Where should he work that having a past of dog fighting is O.K. in contrast to the NFL where it isn't O.K.?
McDonalds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Why??? I mean I understand you would breast feed your dogs but if the NFL lets a murderer back in the NFL why not a person who owned the place and funded the place where people killed dogs???
I don't remember breast feeding them but I did feed them with a bottle when they were babies. The Mom didn't produce enough milk. I already said the NFL shouldn't let them back in.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol i dont understand that logic:

Give him a second chance at life! But he is only allowed to work at McDonalds.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
I don't disagree that Vick deserves a second chance, but don't boo hoo about how the big bad legal system is out to get him. Funny how guys like Donavan Mcnabb, Tomlinson, Warrick Dunn, Michael Jordan, Tiger Woods, etc, etc ,etc, etc don't have problems with the law. If you don't want the feds on you, don't commit multiple federal offenses. One of the spins that Vick apologists like to pull is that he only fought dogs. Not true. He funded and ran a large scale dog fighting operation, he abused dogs, he killed dogs, he lied to federal authorities, he did his illegal business in multiple states, he did illegal drugs. And that's just what is known to have happened.
Did he actually touch any of those dogs? I do not think so but I am not 100% on that. He lied because he knew he was screwed. I am not saying that what he did was right I am just saying he should be allowed back in the NFL. Not everyone is MJ or Tiger. People make mistakes and to just turn your back on a person because he did something stupid makes you just as bad as he is. IMO
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
Old 02-26-2009, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He is saying what should they of done with the dogs after they were worthless? Do you think the loss of Vicks life in prison is worth those ANIMALS lives
1) Keep the dogs. all life has value, I learned this from reading Dr. Suess' Horton hear's a who.

2) No, the 2 years that Vick spent in prison is not worth the possible hundreds of dogs he killed. However, I don't believe in an eye for an eye. The punishment can't always fit the crime. besides that, Vick could spend the rest of his life in jail and it doesn't give those dog's their life back.

Vick got a punishment. It doesn't matter if it was 2 years or 2 days, he did his time. Now that he's served that punishment he should be giving a second chance.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:49 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

wait didnt MJ have like problems with gambling

trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HAhahahahahahahahah......he should only work at Mcdonalds? At least let him work at Walmart this discussion has been ridiculous from the offset..and now heres the next turn in a dead end argument.
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by *** Ork Wang View Post
lol i dont understand that logic:

Give him a second chance at life! But he is only allowed to work at McDonalds.
He can work wherever he wants. I just suggested a place that doesn't care to check your background history. Any decent job will.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vick to Minny...lets make it happen. :D

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsMan View Post
He can work wherever he wants. I just suggested a place that doesn't care to check your background history. Any decent job will.
He wants to work in the NFL I'm sure. And I'm sorry if you hold the sports world to a higher standard than every other job. But unfortunately a job is a job. You put in time, and come away with a pay check. It's a little off putting that you think people who work at McDonalds are less of human beings than people who play sports.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:57 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yep yep yep
Old 02-26-2009, 07:58 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

Quote:
He wants to work in the NFL I'm sure. And I'm sorry if you hold the sports world to a higher standard than every other job. But unfortunately a job is a job. You put in time, and come away with a pay check. It's a little off putting that you think people who work at McDonalds are less of human beings than people who play sports.
I guess to him once you are a criminal you are no longer a human. I just think this guy is clueless and obviously has no contact or knowing to different environments or lifestyles people grow up in or are used to living.

John Wall
Old 02-26-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

Quote:
Not just the NFL, I don't think he should be on TV period. Just my personal opinion.

And where did I say people who work at McDonalds are less of human beings than people who play sports? I said it would be easier to get that type of job with a criminal background. It has nothing to do with character.

Last edited by SaintsMan : 02-26-2009 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Not just the NFL, I don't think he should be on TV period.

And where did I say people who work at McDonalds are less of human beings than people who play sports? I said it would be easier to get that type of job with a criminal background. It has nothing to do with character.
Why shouldn't he work on TV?
Old 02-26-2009, 08:01 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess to him once you are a criminal you are no longer a human. I just think this guy is clueless and obviously has no contact or knowing to different environments or lifestyles people grow up in or are used to living.
Pretty much, he just needs to get a clue
Old 02-26-2009, 08:03 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

Quote:
Why shouldn't he work on TV?
That is just my own personal opinion. I don't want to see his face. Some feel different and that's fine.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Quote:
That is just my own personal opinion. I don't want to see his face. Some feel different and that's fine.
No reason for it though?

Oh unless you mean "I don't want to see his face" is a valid reason in your opinion.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:06 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

Quote:
No reason for it though?
I think you know the reason.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:08 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

Quote:
No reason for it though?

Oh unless you mean "I don't want to see his face" is a valid reason in your opinion.
over some damn dogs
Old 02-26-2009, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
I think you know the reason.
apparently he doesnt.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:12 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He should get a second chance at life. I hope he can learn from this and become a better person but I do not think he should be allowed back into the NFL.
Why? It's not like he killed someone (OJ) or was Pacmn Jones. I don't even see why he got 2 years for what he did.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
Why? It's not like he killed someone (OJ) or was Pacmn Jones. I don't even see why he got 2 years for what he did.
because he broke the law