Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintsMan View Post
Let's just agree that I'm right and end this.
... You are right that it is a taboo, and you are right that it is illegal. That is as far as I am willing to say you are right. I will, however, agree that we will never see eye to eye on this matter.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:00 PM    (permalink
trkaline
Pro Bowler

trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.trkaline is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And the show goes on until someone locks this thread...in 5....4....3.....2.....1...either NJX or Jbond place your bets here..
trkaline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:04 PM    (permalink
SaintsMan
Veteran

SaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairSaintsMan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Everyone is arguing with opinions. We were getting nowhere and we'll continue to get nowhere like this. I'm just saying what I think, I'm not trying to change anyones mind. Agree to disagree on some matters is fine with me.
SaintsMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:06 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

!!Cool!!!!

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hope he gets signed by Dallas to be Romo's backup.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someone447 View Post
Umm, yes it is. Human are a type of animal. There is absolutely no debating that. We are **** sapiens in the Kingdom Animalia. We are animals.
It all depends how you classify it i could give you a long explaination but its like saying, a square is a rectangle.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21ST View Post
It all depends how you classify it i could give you a long explaination but its like saying, a square is a rectangle.
dudes come on you can now force Vick to play slash hahah. He says no you say you want a job or not.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.someone447 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A square is rectangle... There is no question about that either... This isn't a matter of opinion. It is scientific(mathematical in the case of the square) fact...
Old 02-26-2009, 10:13 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow guys he isn't a bad guy at all. He needs to be around the right group though otherwise he can get influenced to do stupid things. His little brother is the piece of **** of the two.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Possible teams that will want to sign him:
Oakland - Obvious
San Fran - Mike Singletary hasn't ruled it out

Where else?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:58 PM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Possible teams that will want to sign him:
Oakland - Obvious
San Fran - Mike Singletary hasn't ruled it out

Where else?
He belongs in Minnesota. Kthxbye ;)

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 10:59 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas is always a likely location for talented players with character issues...so I think they automatically have to be included.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 11:49 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it is settled. Vick will receive the death penalty for his actions?

In other news, I heard Andre Smith is being taken off teams' draft boards completely when the news of him burning ants with a magnifying glass as a youngster emerged.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Dallas is always a likely location for talented players with character issues...so I think they automatically have to be included.
I guess, but how did the last two character end up working out. Pacman released, Tank wasn't resigned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:10 AM    (permalink
steelersfan43
Pro Bowler

steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.steelersfan43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Humans are animals the same way any other animal is an animal.. We are no exception.
steelersfan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:09 AM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Singletary would be a good influence on him IMO and he'd certainly be a bit of a draw card for a franchise that's struggled to find anything to sell to their fan's for a while.

If their PR department is good enough and Vick comes out and says the right thing, they could actually make it a positive move for the franchise.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:42 PM    (permalink
no love
Veteran

no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.no love is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlindSite View Post
Singletary would be a good influence on him IMO and he'd certainly be a bit of a draw card for a franchise that's struggled to find anything to sell to their fan's for a while.

If their PR department is good enough and Vick comes out and says the right thing, they could actually make it a positive move for the franchise.
Really? In the bay area?? We are home of the activist everything..

You do know that animal lovers in OAKLAND were the ones who adopted some of Vick'd dogs...
no love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 05:46 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vick needs a straight laced team to monitor him. Tampa Bay?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:20 PM    (permalink
BBIB
Veteran

BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Vick's return to the NFL will be somewhat akin to Pacman's. It'll generate a lot of press and hype, but he won't make much of a difference for a team on the field. Vick is older, has not even practiced football in years and probably isn't quite the same athlete he was.
Vick made by far more of an impact on the field than Pac Man Jones ever did when he was in the league and should still do so in his return.

Yeah he's older but he's also only 6 months older than a QB like Eli Manning. Not exactly ancient.
BBIB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:27 PM    (permalink
BBIB
Veteran

BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.BBIB hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
Yeah he didn't take dogs and hold gambling on an illegal activity and then take the losing dog an drown it or electrocute it or anything like that.
The gambling is the main reason he did time not the dog fighting. If dog fighting was so serious his co-defendants would not have gotten such light charges. Hell one of them only did 2 months in prison despite a past with the law.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:46 PM    (permalink
21ST
Pro Bowler

21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.21ST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBIB View Post
The gambling is the main reason he did time not the dog fighting. If dog fighting was so serious his co-defendants would not have gotten such light charges. Hell one of them only did 2 months in prison despite a past with the law.
Thats bs they charged him with dog fighting and his co-defendants snitched on him thats why they didht have as much time as vick. They wanted to take the big dog down(Vick)
Old 02-27-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
The Legend
Pro Bowler

The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.The Legend could make a wolverine purr.

New York Jets seem to be going after everybody so why not Vick.
The Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
BBIB
Veteran

Quote:
Thats bs they charged him with dog fighting and his co-defendants snitched on him thats why they didht have as much time as vick. They wanted to take the big dog down(Vick)
You think if they were doing something like trafficking drugs or sex slaves they would get such light sentences? Of course not.

Despite the PETA outrage, dog fighting is not considered as serious a crime as you think.

Hell if it wasn't for lobbying by groups like PETA dog fighting would still not be a felony.
Old 02-28-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
someone447
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Uhh, dog fighting isn't a federal crime. Vick served most of his time due to the gambling involved.
Old 02-28-2009, 07:38 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no love View Post
Really? In the bay area?? We are home of the activist everything..

You do know that animal lovers in OAKLAND were the ones who adopted some of Vick'd dogs...

Redemption stories are always an easy sell, to any market, anywhere.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote