Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 03-04-2009, 06:28 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he's a fantastic signing for the Bengals. He should be happy with his contract now and he's a tough, gritty guy who still brings nice hands and the willingness to go over the middle, but also some nice speed. He'll love playing with Palmer and is just a good guy and a nice replacement for Housh.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still want us to look at LB in the FA. Burnett I believe is still available.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 07:55 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I would hope that this signing signals the trading of Chad and the opportunity for Simpson, Caldwell and Henry. I think Cole is about equal to TJ. Now I'd like to see a QB and possiblyt a FB if there is a quality one available.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 08:53 PM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Cole's pickup gives us all the ammo that we will need at WR, doubt that Chad is going anywhere except the down the field in Bengal stripes. He needs a break out yr to improve his trade value, then trade him next year.

Would of been nice to get Birk in here. Thats a position I would of liked for them to fill in FA. Throwing a rookie into the lineup in our division is going to be a tough task. So we will need to spend a high draft pick up for this open spot. OT in the first, if Moore is still there, otherwise try and trade down.

Not sure who else is out there in FA that can help us out?
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 10:48 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickscott View Post
I would hope that this signing signals the trading of Chad and the opportunity for Simpson, Caldwell and Henry. I think Cole is about equal to TJ. Now I'd like to see a QB and possiblyt a FB if there is a quality one available.
Might as well keep Chad for a year unless there is a serious suitor out there for him. I think we'll see a return to form from CJ this season and then he could be really good trade bait.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:39 AM    (permalink
PalmerToCJ
Team Leader
All-Pro

PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PalmerToCJ is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We really need a FB. I think all of us underestimated the loss of an effective Jeremi Johnson in the running game. I'm really not aware of anyone who is available.
PalmerToCJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
We really need a FB. I think all of us underestimated the loss of an effective Jeremi Johnson in the running game. I'm really not aware of anyone who is available.
FB could possibly be addressed in the draft. Southerland would be a great pick, as well as some of the other FB prospects. Finding one in FA isn't looking too realistic.
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:52 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am sure one will be drafted at some point as there are some good ones in this draft such as Southerland among others.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really would like us to pick up Southerland in the draft. He is my favorite FB in the draft.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:33 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seems the Bengals sent an offer to Tahi...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2009/...-chasing-tahi/

But Vikings may match the Tender because they didnt land Weaver in free agency...the ravens did.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:34 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For what it's worth, I'd rather get Southerland through the draft. But, that may be based on the fact that I've seen Southerland play and not Tahi. All I know is that Southerland is a ******* man who makes opponents look like babies.
Old 03-20-2009, 05:35 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
For what it's worth, I'd rather get Southerland through the draft. But, that may be based on the fact that I've seen Southerland play and not Tahi. All I know is that Southerland is a ******* man who makes opponents look like babies.
I think Coates is the only FB on the team right now, so its natural we hunt for a Veteran. We could possibly have 3 rookies starting on the offense in OT, C and FB...so a little Veteran help in any position isnt bad.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:59 PM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by StripedWalrus View Post
I think Coates is the only FB on the team right now, so its natural we hunt for a Veteran. We could possibly have 3 rookies starting on the offense in OT, C and FB...so a little Veteran help in any position isnt bad.
Very valid point. Nothing wrong with some veteran leadership, especially since we're going to have a fairly young team. Southerland just sticks out to me because he seems like the kind of player who could be in the backfield for years and you know what he's capable of. Can't go wrong with guys like that. In all honesty, I'd like to get them both. That way, we could have Tahi teach Southerland the ropes and get him more prepared.
Old 03-22-2009, 03:59 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

This team has never kept 2 FBs and if they did, they would surely go with less RBs on the roster.
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

Seems the bengals have just signed another RB. Gary Russel. I know 0% about this guy....only thing I know is he was on the Steelers last season.

http://www.bengals.com/news/article-...3-3e7200eb4415
Old 05-01-2009, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals kicker Graham signs $2.5 million franchise tender