Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-27-2009, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Ya, he didn't spend big bucks on the guy in your avatar/sig...

You do realize Carl Peterson had open access to the Hunt bank account, right? The only decision about the Chiefs not made by Peterson was Peterson getting canned, and the only decision Hunt's made since then is to sign Pioli to take over making decisions. The Hunts spend as much money as the GM needs them to spend. This isn't baseball...
And wants again Carl Peterson takes all the blame and Clark Hunt gets a free pass no body wants us to be the Skins but a little spending would be nice.

As much as I like SP the guy is never going to see the field as Herm would say "You Got To Have The Players".

Last edited by Splat : 02-27-2009 at 11:46 AM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In Pioli Boezo Trusts!
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:46 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peterson could've spent all he wanted to. He had the full cap at his disposal.
________
California Medical Marijuana Dispensaries

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 07:56 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Peterson could've spent all he wanted to. He had the full cap at his disposal.
Well guess what Carl is gone and still nothing whats that tell you?
Old 02-27-2009, 12:26 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
and haley told waters he wasn't any better than some guy off the streets. but it's cute how you took about half a sentence of my post and responded as if that were the entirety of the argument. but then didn't bother quoting it because you knew you'd look like an idiot. haley just told one of your best players, and a guy who's been a team player for YEARS, that he's basically trash. and you think that's the proper way to run a team?

at least haley's won a lot of super bowls in his career.
I didn't quote your previous post because the whole thing was moronic.

Your taking a supposed quote from Haley and saying he was suggesting that Waters was crap, is just stupid. You have no idea what was actually discussed. You, sir, are a flat-out idiot.

Pioli meets with players to discuss contracts. Since Waters doesn't have a contract issue, he has nothing to discuss with Pioli. Want to talk about respect? How about the player trying to bypass his position coach, coordinator, and head coach to talk to the GM?

Having a proper chain of command, and an organized organization is the proper way to run a team. The Chiefs are doing things the right way now. Waters' first conversation should have been with his new position coach and Chan Gailey, not Haley, and certainly not Pioli (unless he wanted to reneg his contract or ask for a trade). If he really wanted an appointment with Haley & Pioli, he should have called first.
________
LIVE SEX

Old 02-27-2009, 12:59 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey Brian...come play for Seattle, with your former OL coach Mike Solari.
Old 02-27-2009, 01:04 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Hey Brian...come play for Seattle, with your former OL coach Mike Solari.
Brian has not been the same without an HoFer next to him. KC will take a 4th round pick please :D
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:05 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brian Waters has been one of the only solid spots at his position on this team for years. He's been a team leader. He has helped this team out tremendously, but a leader doesn't pout when they don't get their way, they stay solid for the good of his teammates and he's obviously not doing that.

And you should take this report with a grain of salt. Jason Whitlock is a moron most of the time.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:50 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae-KC View Post
Brian Waters has been one of the only solid spots at his position on this team for years. He's been a team leader. He has helped this team out tremendously, but a leader doesn't pout when they don't get their way, they stay solid for the good of his teammates and he's obviously not doing that.

And you should take this report with a grain of salt. Jason Whitlock is a moron most of the time.
He has a right to be treated with more respect than what he was though.

Part of being a leader is getting people on board and making them believe in your mission. Refusing to talk to him, and telling him that anyone could win two games isn't going to get him on board.

Save the hard ass act for training camp. Everything is about first impressions and Waters didn't get a very good impression of the new guys in charge.

I don't think anyone would be too happy if they just were treated like that, would they?

Coaches can be hard on guys, but I don't think they should disrespect their players. Oh, but of course this is the Parcells way right?
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:58 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
because you didn't have anything relevant to actually say, as we'll soon see.
You're an idiot.

Quote:
i'm taking a sourced quote from the article and referencing it. i fail to see why you have a problem with that, except that it makes your coach look like an egotistical idiot. i have no idea what was actually discussed? true. however, i'm discussing an article that states, via a source, WHAT WAS DISCUSSED. i could just as accurately call you an idiot for suggesting that i'm wrong, since you DON"T KNOW WHAT WAS DISCUSSED. however, i prefer to stick with what was given here as evidence.
You're taking the source quote, which says that Haley said that. No one knows who the source actually is, so yes, Haley supposedly said that. Then you went and tried to skew what he said into something else.

Quote:
please quote ANYTHING in the article that suggests he tried to "bypass" haley to talk to pioli. the article ACTUALLY says he wanted to meet with both:

"According to the source, Waters flew to Kansas City specifically to meet with Haley and Pioli and hear their plan for the direction of the organization."

do you have difficulty with the word AND, or do you just not have any bloody idea what AND means?
He doesn't need to talk to Pioli. Pioli isn't going to be included in any kind of conversation with a contracted player about the direction of the team. That's not the player's place. He can try to talk to the head coach, but shouldn't expect great feedback because it's highly unlikely they've even hammered all of the team direction details out with the coaching staff. If Waters really wanted to get an idea of where he fits into the team's plans, he should have talked with Muir and Gailey first.

Waters may be a team leader, but the bottom line is that he's a guard. Going in for an impromptu meeting with the GM & HC in the middle of free agency and draft evaluation is not his place. Unless he's got a problem with his contract or wants out of town, he shouldn't have showed up. Phone calls are a nice way to find out about things, like your position coach's phone number.

And, anyway, Haley had a conversation with Waters beyond that remark. For some reason, people focus on the remark (which is true) and selectively forget that there was more conversation (about what? unknown). I don't see where the disrespect part comes in...

Quote:
but it's a cute strawman, considering i haven't once discussed waters wanting to meet his new head coach and GM, yet you keep bringing it up like that's actually the argument that i have against haley. please learn how to read, THEN hit the post/submit reply button.
Again, complete idiot. I addressed your retardation already (you know, the part where you take a supposed remark and put your own little spin on it to make it say something it wasn't saying in the first place to say Haley dissed Waters), and backed it by stating why it's Waters who's being disrespectful or just stupid (take your pick).
________
condo rentals Pattaya

Old 02-27-2009, 02:02 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
He has a right to be treated with more respect than what he was though.

Part of being a leader is getting people on board and making them believe in your mission. Refusing to talk to him, and telling him that anyone could win two games isn't going to get him on board.

Save the hard ass act for training camp. Everything is about first impressions and Waters didn't get a very good impression of the new guys in charge.

I don't think anyone would be too happy if they just were treated like that, would they?

Coaches can be hard on guys, but I don't think they should disrespect their players. Oh, but of course this is the Parcells way right?
Haley didn't refuse to talk to him. They talked. Pioli didn't talk to him because it'd be redundant and a waste of time.
________
Nelly_xo cam

Old 02-27-2009, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Nitschke-Hawk
Pro Bowler

Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.Nitschke-Hawk could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
There is nothing wrong with that. He telling his players a bunch of random players can win 2 games, but it takes a team to win a championchip. I love his attuide.
Yeah, if you have a reputation as a head coach. Arrogant guys like Parcells, Belichick can say this. But Haley is building a reputation as a douche.

Bosanac01
Nitschke-Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Shahin
Veteran

Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shahin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, didn't even know Waters' was still playing. Him + Roaf = dominance.

RIP ST
Shahin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahin View Post
Damn, didn't even know Waters' was still playing. Him + Roaf = dominance.
What did you think he retired? He just turned 32.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 06:49 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

It's easy to confuse Waters with Shields.
________
E-CIGARETTE STORE

Last edited by nepg : 09-17-2011 at 07:57 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Seriously?

Quote:

"my argument is so illogical, that all i can do is call you names!!1 wah!!!"

well done.
You started it. F'n Downie. And it's not a name, it's a label that you've earned.

Quote:
gosh, you're right! i'm going with the article that was quoted that is under discussion! zomg! and no, i didn't. he said "we could've won more than 2 games with 22 guys off the street. implying 22 guys off the street would've been better than what the chiefs had. implying that 1 guy off the street is better than any chiefs starter. i know this must be a difficult stretch for you to make.
That's a giant stretch because that's not what Haley was saying at all. Again, you're an idiot. You're probably too stupid to know you were spinning what you read to say what you wanted it to say, so you could go on being an idiot.

Quote:
what the HELL does any of that have to do with:

What doesn't it have to do with it? Haley "AND" Pioli...Pioli has no business with Waters, especially not while he's on the phone 24/7 right now trying to improve the team. You're so stupid, I'm really just replying to see how much dumber you can get.

Quote:
and you know he didn't how, exactly?
Because it's obvious he didn't do that, otherwise he wouldn't be in the situation he's in now.

How did you know that Haley was implying that Brian Waters is crap by that supposed quote?

Quote:
yeah, what a prick. how DARE he take 10 minutes away from pioli/haley's carefully scripted offseason to find out where the team is headed. how is it "not his place"? because pioli said so? where? or are you just inventing team policy again?
That's how it's done with the Patriots, Dolphins, Steelers, Giants, and any other decently run team in the NFL. Players have no business in the GM's office unless they're talking about contracts. Yes, Waters is stupid for trying to interupt Pioli for something stupid like that on the cusp of open free agency.

Quote:
prove there was further conversation. prove that anything else was said. quote it.
It says it right there in the goddamn article you keep skewing, you F'ing r-e-t-a-r-d.

Quote:
what? i said haley was disrespecting waters. which he was. now all you want to talk about is how waters didn't go through the proper channels to talk to pioli??? again, remind me how that was ever connected.

realistically, all your posts demonstrate is a complete inability to read and/or comprehend basic english. i would strongly suggest you spend more than 6 seconds trying to read THIS post before you make yet another string of incoherent arguments where your best "point" is calling me an idiot (i'd further like to point you to the rules posted in the announcements section).

cheers.[/quote]

Your whole "Haley disrespected Waters" is all your own personal spin on a quote that probably wasn't even said in the harmless context it was presented in by the source. You created some elaborate crap story out of thin air that Haley figuratively shat on Waters, which just simply did not happen.

If you'd go back and READ. Because you were so anxious to bash Haley & Pioli (who both have a history of winning and know how a successful organization is run) I countered this ignorance of yours by saying that you could say Waters is disrespecting Haley and Pioli (and he actually is) by bypassing chain of command and then going public with a trade/release request.

ROFL @ this ******. Please post more.
________
group Cam

Old 02-27-2009, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So basically what you're saying is that if a guy is one of the organization's best players for nine years and then when he meets a new coach for the first time and is disrespected by the asshole, then he should just shut up and not be offended by it?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 08:23 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
So basically what you're saying is that if a guy is one of the organization's best players for nine years and then when he meets a new coach for the first time and is disrespected by the asshole, then he should just shut up and not be offended by it?
He didn't say Waters was crap. He said 22 guys off the street can win 2 games. That doesn't imply anything against Waters. If Waters was offended, it was more likely because he felt Haley insulted his teammates, not because Waters himself felt disrespected.

More likely, it wasn't even that comment that triggered Waters to want out of KC. It was probably another aspect of the team's direction. Haley's probably a pretty abrasive guy. He grew up with the Chuck Noll Steelers and his coaching career is nothing but working under the Noll and Parcells coaching trees. He's a team and organizational coach. He's the kind of coach that you have to work hard for to not be on his bad side, he doesn't take crap from any player trying to talk as if they're equals.
________
VenusGoddess

Old 02-28-2009, 08:42 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

that absolutelys says: what u did last year was ********, even a guy from the streets could accomplish what u guys did. u guys are nothing, really nothing special and actually replaceable

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 09:01 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Well, it's the truth. Brandon Albert took it well. Everyone on that line other than Albert can be replaced. Including Waters if he really wants to push this. They couldn't block anybody. They had to go to a high school offense to get any plays off.
________
Web Shows

Old 02-28-2009, 09:07 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well, it's the truth. Brandon Albert took it well. Everyone on that line other than Albert can be replaced. Including Waters if he really wants to push this. They couldn't block anybody. They had to go to a high school offense to get any plays off.
u really think, some guys from the street could do better than they did? u really think that was the right thing to say?

Old 02-28-2009, 09:21 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

With the right coaches and organization, yes, 22 guys off the street can win 2+ games. Hell, the 2000 Patriots won a Super Bowl with mostly off-the-street guys.

Which is another point to this. Belichick was the same way when he got to New England. Rubbed players the wrong way, started getting rid of fan favorites like Ben Coates and Drew Bledsoe, alienated Terry Glenn... Haley's the same type of coach. Once he gets players that buy into what he's doing, things will flow much more smoothly.

Chiefs fans really shouldn't get too up-in-arms here... I didn't like Belichick much. They released my favorite player (Ben Coates), and I didn't like the way they handled the Terry Glenn situation. But things worked out because he and Pioli knew wtf they were doing.
________
Prilosec settlement

Old 02-28-2009, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Bigburt63
Veteran

Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bigburt63 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

^ Beat me to it. Same thing happened in NE for the first couple years. Lawyer Milloy, Ben Coates, Drew Bledsoe....the list goes on. Some players aren't going to like it, but thats how its done. Some players thrive in that type of system (and it starts with Pioli), and some don't. Waters is a good guard, but if he doesn't fit into that system, then he shouldn't be there. New regime brings new players and brings alot of personnel change.
Old 02-28-2009, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigburt63 View Post
^ Beat me to it. Same thing happened in NE for the first couple years. Lawyer Milloy, Ben Coates, Drew Bledsoe....the list goes on. Some players aren't going to like it, but thats how its done. Some players thrive in that type of system (and it starts with Pioli), and some don't. Waters is a good guard, but if he doesn't fit into that system, then he shouldn't be there. New regime brings new players and brings alot of personnel change.
wait wait wait, who the **** talked about him not being right in the system? it didnt have anything to do with that **** at all.

Anyone who believes that you can win with 22 guys off the street is an idiot. There are teams over and over again every year that hardly win 2 games.

2000 Patriots had the ******* future HoF Tom Brady.

Old 02-28-2009, 01:29 PM    (permalink
adschofield
Pro Bowler

adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.adschofield is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Haley already..Greatest quote of all-time...Don't let the door hit you on the way out, Waters...You're overrated and if you're not going to buy into the system, then we don't need you.

sig by BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked View Post
Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.
adschofield is offline   Reply With Quote