Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-02-2009, 02:47 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
There's a huge jump. How is 34th pick and dumping the contract of an older player who looked close to finished last year worthy of an investigation? One pick is not that big a deal. Until the #12 & Cutler nonsense is shown to be even remotely valid I'll hold off on judgment.

I know, right? How cynical of anyone to think one baseless report could be picked up by EVERY media outlet and parroted for all to hear.

Oh, wait, can anybody link me to the video of that Super Bowl Rams walk-through?
Try and keep up. Multiple sources are reporting it, and they're definitely not just copying off each other. Mort, Clayton, PFW, Peter King, and the Boston Globe have all come out with separate stories on this situation and all have brought new twists to the table.

It's incredibly naive to think this is all just a bunch of smoke at this point - we're WAY beyond that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 04:21 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eazyb81 View Post
Try and keep up. Multiple sources are reporting it, and they're definitely not just copying off each other. Mort, Clayton, PFW, Peter King, and the Boston Globe have all come out with separate stories on this situation and all have brought new twists to the table.

It's incredibly naive to think this is all just a bunch of smoke at this point - we're WAY beyond that.
I think Denver actively wanting to trade Cutler WAS a big bunch of smoke, but his reaction to that smoke certainly isn't. Cutler is pissed off its the reason why he's pissed off that may or may not be part or full fabrication.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slu...v=ap&type=lgns

From Matt Cassel

“I’ve been working really, really hard for a long time, and I finally had an opportunity last year and got a taste of what it’s like to be out there and play and be on the field every snap,” he said. “I’m excited that I’ll have the opportunity to do the same thing here and try to get this thing going and get on the right track and win ball games.”

From Todd Haley

“He’s a guy with just one year of experience, but he’s coming from a good system and a place where they’ve done a good job of winning games in the NFL,” Haley said. “Anytime you can get a player that’s been around winning, I think that’s a good thing.”

From Scott Pioli

"Silence"

:)
Old 03-03-2009, 08:52 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I am keeping up. One point, which you seem to miss, is simply that "multiple sources reporting" does not always mean it is true. I stated an obvious example to illustrate that point.

My other point is even easier, yet you still missed it. You want to investigate Belichick +/- the Patriots . . . for what again? Did you read any of the reports you cite? Here is a portion of Schefter's report, please notice the bolded portion b/c I'm pretty sure you missed it previously:

"Tampa approached Denver to try to make a three-way trade that would have sent Cassel to the Broncos and quarterback Jay Cutler to the Buccaneers. The Broncos entertained the notion and pondered it but ultimately decided against it."

So you want BB investigated b/c the Broncos never really wanted to trade Cutler? Brilliant.

Link to Schefter's article.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:58 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love this move by the Chiefs. If Pioli can add a few impact defenders in the draft I don't see why the Chiefs couldn't pull a Dolphins/Falcons and rebound to respectability. The AFC West is hardly a formidable division.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:03 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I love this move by the Chiefs. If Pioli can add a few impact defenders in the draft I don't see why the Chiefs couldn't pull a Dolphins/Falcons and rebound to respectability. The AFC West is hardly a formidable division.

It is a good move though. I think Cassel is the bee's knees, and not just because I'm a shameless trojan homer.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two can play at that game mister.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

and both can have fun!

Norv is tied for winningest playoff coach in SD history, better not knock him! :D

He is also the longest tenured head coach in the West, and the only one with more than a few games of head coaching experience.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Young Nasty Man
Veteran

Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.Young Nasty Man could make a wolverine purr.

I just dont see Cassell doing nearly as well as he did on New England. Keep in mind I am a Jets fan and while I do hate the man, I do play him twice a year. I personally think he had the right line and great receivers. I feel as if you can give me the ball and I would've been able to do a half decent job (not really) with that team. I think people maybe over estimating him but we will see what he can do because his protection will not be the same with the Chiefs and while he has one pretty solid receiver, it wont compare to Randy Moss and that O-line. I wish him luck against Lights Out, B-Dawk, and The Black Hole because its a lot different playing for KC then it is for New England.
Young Nasty Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only thing Cassel truly lacks that will effect his game is experience, and there is no way to get that without signing with a team that will start him.

Cassel will be fine. If a QB on any other team in the entire league put up 20 TD's and 10 INTs in their first starting season, everyone would be going nuts over him. I think this a simple case of people wanting to be the guy who says "I told you so" if he fails.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengalsrocket View Post
The only thing Cassel truly lacks that will effect his game is experience, and there is no way to get that without signing with a team that will start him.

Cassel will be fine. If a QB on any other team in the entire league put up 20 TD's and 10 INTs in their first starting season, everyone would be going nuts over him. I think this a simple case of people wanting to be the guy who says "I told you so" if he fails.

I think he'll be fine there with Pioli who knows how to put him in positions like New England did, McDaniels would of done the same...I had my doubts for just a random team but those two were going to run very similiar style sets that NE runs so I expect him to be just as good when KC gets some solid protection.

I think before adding weapons they should make sure he's protected and get some stability on the O-line and he'll be a consistently good QB, I guess soon enough we'll figure out if he's just a game manager or a guy who just wins games, because with the talent level now he'll have to win some games on his arm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:29 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

He LOOKS like he doesn't have a clue. Those glassed over eyes, the half-grin, and utter look of disbelief is priceless. I mean, it looks like he's dreaming about two country hams instead of concentrating on why he's on the sidelines wearing a headset.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 11:46 PM    (permalink
eazyb81
All-Pro

eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.eazyb81 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I am keeping up. One point, which you seem to miss, is simply that "multiple sources reporting" does not always mean it is true. I stated an obvious example to illustrate that point.

My other point is even easier, yet you still missed it. You want to investigate Belichick +/- the Patriots . . . for what again? Did you read any of the reports you cite? Here is a portion of Schefter's report, please notice the bolded portion b/c I'm pretty sure you missed it previously:

"Tampa approached Denver to try to make a three-way trade that would have sent Cassel to the Broncos and quarterback Jay Cutler to the Buccaneers. The Broncos entertained the notion and pondered it but ultimately decided against it."

So you want BB investigated b/c the Broncos never really wanted to trade Cutler? Brilliant.

Link to Schefter's article.
Hello McFly? Is anyone home? It was a f'n joke. I obviously don't want the Chiefs investigated for this move, they are my team.

The comment was in reference to an article by Jay Mariotti where he seriously said the NFL should investigate - I was mocking him, and in the process ended up mocking you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownsTown

If Chase Daniel finishes top 5 in the Heisman I'll cut my balls off.

2008 COTTON BOWL CHAMPIONS
eazyb81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 03:01 AM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
He LOOKS like he doesn't have a clue. Those glassed over eyes, the half-grin, and utter look of disbelief is priceless. I mean, it looks like he's dreaming about two country hams instead of concentrating on why he's on the sidelines wearing a headset.
Great analysis, surely this random snapshot reveals everything about Norv that you could possibly want to know. Meanwhile he's not exactly doing a bad job in his first two years as coach...
Old 03-04-2009, 08:34 AM    (permalink
Bengalsrocket
Pro Bowler

Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengalsrocket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CC.SD View Post
Great analysis, surely this random snapshot reveals everything about Norv that you could possibly want to know. Meanwhile he's not exactly doing a bad job in his first two years as coach...
he did purposely capitalize and italicize the word "look" in his post. It's possible he was just saying that he looks that way, and it wasn't an actual analysis of his coaching ability.
Bengalsrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 09:21 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hello McFly? Is anyone home? It was a f'n joke. I obviously don't want the Chiefs investigated for this move, they are my team.

The comment was in reference to an article by Jay Mariotti where he seriously said the NFL should investigate - I was mocking him, and in the process ended up mocking you as well.
Really?! Show me where you were mocking anyone.

w/e. Just for future reference: sarcasm (and apparently attempts to "mock") generally don't translate well when typed.

Old 03-04-2009, 05:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bowe likes Cassel and wants Crabtree.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.c...ry/11457837/rss
Old 03-04-2009, 05:09 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420 View Post
Bowe likes Cassel and wants Crabtree.

http://fantasynews.cbssports.c...ry/11457837/rss

if Curry's gone then I second this
Old 03-04-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DBOWE is GOD!

Bowe: "Michael Crabtree. I love competition, he's a good guy and he'll stretch the field and make me better in that no one can double-team me, so I'd go with him."

lol
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2009, 06:39 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hah. I hope we trade back at this point. :( I know, I know, but we need picks. It'd be awesome to trade back and still get Crabtree or Maclin.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 09:12 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Draft day trade back so NE can have Curry? Maybe return the favor? Collusion is fun, isn't it?

Welcome to your new section of the Evil Empire!

Old 03-05-2009, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone keeps talkin' bout NE's line.
Our right side was hurt for the most part
and Cassel got SACKED last year.
I think he was top 3- I'm pretty sure
He's a a helleva runner though. So he's got that going for him

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:28 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Everyone keeps talkin' bout NE's line.
Our right side was hurt for the most part
and Cassel got SACKED last year.
I think he was top 3- I'm pretty sure
He's a a helleva runner though. So he's got that going for him
He was the most sacked Qb, which i attribute about 10-20% on his lack of experience and holding on to the ball but remember how many times he eluded a sack for a 1st down or positive yards.

the line was terrible compared what the line was the year they brok all the records.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:32 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

exactly...
I agree he did get sacked some for his inexperience
but at the same time he avoided a bunch more bc of his mobility
so it basically evens out imo

so just stop with these "he played behind a great line-that's why his stats are bloated" talk

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2009, 12:53 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

huh who knew Matt Cassel may have Lil Wayne to thank as well

http://jocklife.com/news/nfl/kansas-...paration-14822

Last edited by T-RICH49 : 03-05-2009 at 02:09 PM.
T-RICH49 is offline   Reply With Quote