Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 03-01-2009, 12:01 AM    (permalink
jj45
Rookie

jj45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Cool Now this isnt isn'ttrue .I didnt didn'thear it a, iSendbut

Now I didn't hear this on any website or talk show but I think we sshould trade our 4th round pick for elvis dumervill DE from denver he is too small for a 3-4 end and 3-4 backer
But in our scheme he can play like freeney/mathis. Undersize but very effective. Why sspend a high pick on a guy who might can get the job done. Dumervil has had 27.5 sack in 3 years and he is the best dlinemen they have.

Our pick would go
1. Dhb wr
2. Macho harris cb
3. Herman johnson g
5. Ba
6. Ba
7. Ba
Undrafted free agent t.j griffin lb/rb from NIU

jj45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj45 View Post
Now I didn't hear this on any website or talk show but I think we sshould trade our 4th round pick for elvis dumervill DE from denver he is too small for a 3-4 end and 3-4 backer
But in our scheme he can play like freeney/mathis. Undersize but very effective. Why sspend a high pick on a guy who might can get the job done. Dumervil has had 27.5 sack in 3 years and he is the best dlinemen they have.

Our pick would go
1. Dhb wr
2. Macho harris cb
3. Herman johnson g
5. Ba
6. Ba
7. Ba
Undrafted free agent t.j griffin lb/rb from NIU
That's an awesome idea. Right after we get done with that, we should trade our third for Anquan Boldin and our fifth for Jay Cutler.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Red_BearSkins
Rookie

Red_BearSkins hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

If Dumervil is too small to play weakside OLB in a 3-4...then how is he big enough to play End in a 4-3? That doesn't make sense.
Red_BearSkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:01 AM    (permalink
jj45
Rookie

jj45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

He is about 2 inches shorter than freeney and heavier than robert mathis and has good pass rushing moves and denver is putting jarvis moss at outside backer he can come in and play very well 5-11 260

jj45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:03 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jj45 View Post
He is about 2 inches shorter than freeney and heavier than robert mathis and has good pass rushing moves and denver is putting jarvis moss at outside backer he can come in and play very well 5-11 260
But he has 42" arms and that's how he gets away with it. He will be a great 3-4 WILL backer.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 02:15 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can someone just lock this. Dont give him the attention.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote