Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-06-2015, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Arrow < Xio's 11th Annual NFLDC Fantasy Baseball League >

2015 Draft Order
1. Brodeur
2. Prince
3. Yoda
4. Irish
5. Marshall
6. KCJ
7. D-Unit
8. Blood
9. Cain
10. Jughead
11. GF
12. Xio

2015 Keepers

Last edited by Xiomera : 03-06-2015 at 09:38 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Contact numbers

Last edited by Xiomera : 03-06-2015 at 03:38 PM.
Xiomera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Reserved ....
Old 03-06-2015, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm collecting league member phone numbers for "on the clock" text alerts during the draft.

Please PM me your number if it isn't correctly listed here: http://draftcountdown.com/forum/show...1&#post3795491
Old 03-06-2015, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm going to win this year. I hope.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Just like last year, it's a 19-round draft.

Initial waiver order is the inverse of the draft order.

Please post a photo with your draft picks whenever possible.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Way to jump the gun, Brodeur. And you didn't even post a picture.

Prince, don't pick. We're waiting to begin.
Old 03-06-2015, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team:

C: Matt Wieters
1B: Jose Bautista
2B: Ian Kinsler
3B: Chase Headley
SS: Hanley Ramirez
IF: Victor Martinez
OF: Bryce Harper
OF: George Springer
OF: Christian Yelich
OF: Danny Santana
UTIL: Wilin Rosario
SP: Jon Lester
SP: Johnny Cueto
SP: Matt Harvey
SP: Ian Kennedy
SP: Taijuan Walker
RP: Cody Allen
RP: Joaquín Benoit
RP: Fernando Rodney
P: Shane Greene, SP
P: Joel Peralta, RP
P: JP Howell, RP
BN: Martin Prado, 2B/3B/OF
BN: Dexter Fowler, OF
BN: Mark Teixeira, 1B
BN: Carl Crawford, OF
BN: Angel Pagan, OF
BN: Bartolo Colon, SP
BN: Jonathan Schoop, 2B
NA: Noah Syndergaard, SP
NA: Joey Gallo, 3B

Last edited by Jughead10 : 03-26-2015 at 10:29 AM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 03:01 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prince, don't listen to Xio. Ryan Howard isn't going to take himself.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 03:16 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C - Brian McCann, C/1B, NYY (6th)
1B - Paul Goldschmidt, ARZ (K)
2B - Howie Kendrick, LAD (8th)
3B - Manny Machado, BAL (K)
SS - Starlin Castro, CHC (K)
IF - Mark Trumbo, 1B/OF, ARZ (K)
OF - Giancarlo Stanton, MIA (K)
OF - Matt Kemp, SD (K)
OF - Joc Pederson, LAD (K)
OF - Yasmani Tomás, 3B/OF, ARZ (1st)
Util - Brandon Moss, 1B/OF, CLE (4th)

SP - Clayton Kershaw, LAD (K)
SP - Chris Sale, CWS (K)
SP - Jake Arrieta, CHC (K)
SP - Aníbal Sánchez, DET (3rd)
SP - Andrew Cashner, SD (5th)
RP - Koji Uehara, BOS (2nd)
RP - Jake McGee, TB (7th)
RP - Brett Cecil, TOR (9th)
P - Matt Shoemaker, LAA (11th)
P - Sergio Romo, SF (12th)
P - A.J. Ramos, MIA (16th)

BN - Rusney Castillo OF/BOS (K)
BN - Yoan Moncada 2B/BOS (10th)
BN - Asdrubal Cabrera 2B/SS/TB (13th)
BN - JJ Hardy SS/BAL (14th)
BN - John Jaso C/TB (15th)
BN - Michael Morse 1B/OF/MIA (17th)
BN - Henderson Alvarez SP/MIA (18th)
BN - Rafael Soriano RP/FA (19th)
BN - Michael Bourn OF/CLE (20th)

N/A -
N/A -
DL
DL
DL
DL

Last edited by KCJ58 : 03-25-2015 at 09:25 PM.
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
This post right here will be useful for me in the future
Didn't know Perd Hapley was in our league!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-06-2015, 03:51 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Way to jump the gun, Brodeur. And you didn't even post a picture.

Prince, don't pick. We're waiting to begin.
It's actually a good thing for Brodeur to not post a pic. He likes trolling us by not naming his player and putting up a stupid pic that doesn't give us a clue.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
It's actually a good thing for Brodeur to not post a pic. He likes trolling us by not naming his player and putting up a stupid pic that doesn't give us a clue.
And he always reaches for prospects who no one knows what they look like.
Old 03-06-2015, 04:19 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know them all no worries
BloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 04:53 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Prince, don't listen to Xio. Ryan Howard isn't going to take himself.
Haha, I was moronic enough to select him last season. Is that player list on yahoo minus all the keepers?

Btw, I am fine with starting now.....
Old 03-06-2015, 05:00 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
prince, don't pick. We're waiting to begin.
Are we just waiting until Saturday to start because that's the date you orginally told everyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Do people have objections to starting today?
I don't at all I just say we shouldn't be texting anyone to pick quite yet until at least next week

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 05:02 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have 2 players in mind, so if Prince takes one, I will take the other. Granted, Xio said don't start til Sunday, but Brody does what Brody wants.
Old 03-06-2015, 05:20 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there a timeclock between picks? If so, we can just start the draft now...people can pick if they so choose and the timeclock between picks doesn't start until the official date which was what? Sunday or Monday?
BloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 05:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Is there a timeclock between picks? If so, we can just start the draft now...people can pick if they so choose and the timeclock between picks doesn't start until the official date which was what? Sunday or Monday?
There's no clock. That's why we start so early but it sucks because of injuriezzzz. I got screwed over keeping Patrick Corbin last year because they announced his TJ a few days our keepers had to be declared.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-06-2015, 05:39 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Prince pls
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2015, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Xio, you left Alex Cobb off your keepers on this list and the list on the selection thread.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Xio, you left Alex Cobb off your keepers on this list and the list on the selection thread.
Thanks. Of course I would **** up my own team's list.
Old 03-06-2015, 09:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

If Prince wants to pick on Saturday some time, I won't stop him.

I just figured everyone would wanna enjoy their Friday night doing something else.
Old 03-07-2015, 02:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Good pick, Prince. I expected you might go another route.

Yoda is up.
Old 03-07-2015, 03:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There go my top 2 choices. I hated having to let Alex Wood go. Have fun PF.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote