Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Old 03-15-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the order in which people showed up for the draft:

D-Unit
Sniper
Brodeur
Schneider
Xio
Woot
Hines
OSUGiants
ATL
Bertuzzi
GF1080
Jughead
DJP
HChu
KCJ58
Prince
BigDawg
T24L
aNYTitan didn't show
Eaglez.Fan didn't show

Then I know a few guys had a lot of leftover cash...

aNYTitan
T24L
Brodeur
ATL
D-Unit
Sniper
Schneider
Xio
Woot
Hines
OSUGiants
Bertuzzi
GF1080
Jughead
DJP
HChu
KCJ58
Prince
BigDawg
Eaglez.Fan

Does this look right?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:07 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
This is the order in which people showed up for the draft:

D-Unit
Sniper
Brodeur
Schneider
Xio
Woot
Hines
OSUGiants
ATL
Bertuzzi
GF1080
Jughead
DJP
HChu
KCJ58
Prince
BigDawg
T24L
aNYTitan didn't show
Eaglez.Fan didn't show

Then I know a few guys had a lot of leftover cash...

aNYTitan
T24L
Brodeur
ATL
D-Unit
Sniper
Schneider
Xio
Woot
Hines
OSUGiants
Bertuzzi
GF1080
Jughead
DJP
HChu
KCJ58
Prince
BigDawg
Eaglez.Fan

Does this look right?
Is that going to be the waiver order?

I have a HUGE problem with that if it is.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Veto? Is there a trade?
Yes.

Hines gets:

C Geovanny Soto
P Huston Street
3B Pedro Alvarez
P Brett Anderson

D-Unit gets:

C Joe Maur
OF Jacoby Ellsbury
P Joakim Soria
Old 03-15-2009, 10:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Is that going to be the waiver order?

I have a HUGE problem with that if it is.
Well what would you like to see happen?
Old 03-15-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Yes.

Hines gets:

C Geovanny Soto
P Huston Street
3B Pedro Alvarez
P Brett Anderson

D-Unit gets:

C Joe Maur
OF Jacoby Ellsbury
P Joakim Soria
Where's the veto button at you say?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HinesWardJr View Post
Yes.

Hines gets:

C Geovanny Soto
P Huston Street
3B Pedro Alvarez
P Brett Anderson

D-Unit gets:

C Joe Maur
OF Jacoby Ellsbury
P Joakim Soria
I think we found a worse GM than Littlefield!
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is that intending to me?
Old 03-15-2009, 10:17 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well what would you like to see happen?
Definitely not that.

Shouldn't matter when you got there as long as you were there on time
Old 03-15-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to leave early, but PM me if you have any trade proposals. I'm pretty open.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Hines is secretly Randy Smith?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-15-2009, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

By the way, I know this helps out D right now, which is what I expected. I get a good, solid catcher in Soto, and two possible superstars in Alvarez and Anderson. I needed more prospects on my team and I am looking at a future ace and a future 30-100 type of guy for the lineup and I got that in this trade.

People soon forget that this is a keeper league and it will last more then 1 year. I think the two prospects I am getting are going to make huge impacts in the next year or so. Soto will only get better, and Street should bounce back IMO.

Last edited by Hines : 03-15-2009 at 10:30 PM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:55 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man, I am doing alot of searchin on the waiver wire, my fantasy self decided to overload on pitchers so have absolutely no hitting depth. It's gonna be tough season but I got to bite the bullet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:57 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Definitely not that.

Shouldn't matter when you got there as long as you were there on time
I'm at the point where I need solutions, not complaints. I'm open to other solutions. This doesn't help none.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:01 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
If you guys want to veto the trade, then go to the homepage and please veto it.

But putting someone down personally? Really? It makes me feel bad for doing the trade with him if he gets ripped like that.

I have no problems with you guys exercising your veto rights. Right now there are 3 rejects and 2 accepts. The trade needs 8 rejects to veto. So just 5 more by 10PM EST or so and it'll get rejected.
Old 03-16-2009, 02:30 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I'm at the point where I need solutions, not complaints. I'm open to other solutions. This doesn't help none.
How about putting the players who missed the draft first and then randomizing the order?
Old 03-16-2009, 03:01 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

OK... This will be random....

Someone choose one of the options below:

Count or Divide
Old 03-16-2009, 06:37 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Count or Divide
Is Veto one of the choices?
Old 03-16-2009, 07:19 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Count or Divide
Count.....

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 11:28 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Count.....
Next question. Highest or Lowest.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Next question. Highest or Lowest.
Lowest if absolutely necessary.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-16-2009, 11:43 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

I just want to know what is so bad about the haul I am getting?
Old 03-16-2009, 11:51 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Lowest if absolutely necessary.
OK, with that, this is the waiver order:

Name Posts Count
Brodeur 11,150 8
KCJ58 10,027 10
ATL 11,342 11
Jughead 16,303 13
aNYTitan 2,264 14
Hines 12,328 16
HChu 5,633 17
Woot 4,807 19
D-Unit 30,476 20
Schneider 3,639 21
T24L 5,790 21
Bertuzzi 976 22
GF1080 6,556 22
OSUGiants 5,287 22
Sniper 18,760 22
BigDawg 8,448 24
Eaglez.Fan 7,927 25
Xio 22,498 25
Prince 17,479 28
DJP 9,668 29

Determined by the sum of the numbers in your post count (as of last night), ordered from lowest to highest.

If you guys chose Divide instead of Count, then the next step would've been me dividing your sum by the number of digits in your post count. That order would've been:

Name Posts Count Div
D-Unit 30,476 20 0.000656254
Brodeur 11,150 8 0.000717489
Jughead 16,303 13 0.000797399
ATL 11,342 11 0.000969847
KCJ58 10,027 10 0.000997307
Xio 22,498 25 0.00111121
Sniper 18,760 22 0.001172708
Hines 12,328 16 0.001297859
Prince 17,479 28 0.001601922
BigDawg 8,448 24 0.002840909
DJP 9,668 29 0.002999586
HChu 5,633 17 0.00301793
Eaglez.Fan 7,927 25 0.003153778
GF1080 6,556 22 0.003355705
T24L 5,790 21 0.003626943
Woot 4,807 19 0.003952569
OSUGiants 5,287 22 0.00416115
Schneider 3,639 21 0.005770816
aNYTitan 2,264 14 0.006183746
Bertuzzi 976 22 0.022540984

Obviously, I would've preferred the latter.... damn you PF for choosing Count!!! :)
Old 03-16-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
OK, with that, this is the waiver order:

Name Posts Count
Brodeur 11,150 8
KCJ58 10,027 10
ATL 11,342 11
Jughead 16,303 13
aNYTitan 2,264 14
Hines 12,328 16
HChu 5,633 17
Woot 4,807 19
D-Unit 30,476 20
Schneider 3,639 21
T24L 5,790 21
Bertuzzi 976 22
GF1080 6,556 22
OSUGiants 5,287 22
Sniper 18,760 22
BigDawg 8,448 24
Eaglez.Fan 7,927 25
Xio 22,498 25
Prince 17,479 28
DJP 9,668 29
)

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-16-2009, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Count ftw!

Also did the trade get vetoed?
Old 03-16-2009, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That would have sucked for me either way.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote